Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Penny Stock

coorslite21

I look at this at when I wanted my first million dinar. When a former colonel who became contractor and introduced me to it. Now I want 20,000 shares like Pokerplayer. I love to take chances and still be able to pay my mortage. The car payment is another subject. All joking aside, we cant see the future other than what LadyGracesDad has said. Jesus is our savior.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jmartin1145 said:

Hey LGD, did you check out that STM? I think its going to up aroung  $50.00

Yes I did. I left a post here about tech stocks and what the Holy Spirit told me after the election. You can bet on one thing for sure, tech stocks are going to skyrocket. As far as STM I'm thinking somewhere around $65 to $70

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 3

I have a tendency to look very closely at the numbers.  The numbers look good.

I am not very active with the "penny" investments because of volatility.....(you saw some of that last week)

I think the common cents....(yes, pun intended)...here is...... what is pot ash?......it is basically fertilizer.....

What are the two largest challenges the world will be facing in the future with the exploding populations...?

Food and water......

Who might have the largest exposure to the problem.....??...........yes.....China.....

Have the Chinese expressed interest in WPX?........yes they have

Could they walk away........??    Yes they could....

Will the world have an issue with supplying everyone with food and water in the future?.....well, that is already the case today.

Just some thoughts I wanted to share.......enjoy your day...

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

OK WPX is up so far 17.31 % or $.045 per share @ .305 CAD per share folks. Just under 1.5 M Canadian shares traded with just under an hour to go before close. As we chatted and suspected down push was day traders.

Turning out to be a good day so far for us.

Cheers, pp

Yep. Somebody went in and dumped a few shares at the end, but a great day. It was my top stock of the day.

• Upvote 2

Yep. Somebody went in and dumped a few shares at the end, but a great day. It was my top stock of the day.

I hope it ends up being your top stock for several days to come jmartin. With cautious watching we can come out on top in a nice way.

Good luck to us all, pp

• Upvote 2

I look at it this way PP. Not much money invested in the stock. They have to start digging shortly to start making the company money. Buy it while its cheap.

Exactly jmartin, been in and out several times and so far have caught the bounce for a profit. As Kenny Rogers says " know when to hold, know when fold" That is my credo. Not making Millions, but not losing as much anymore.

Pick a Sell position before buying and stick with it. I do and have been wishing otherwise at times but hey it works for me.

pp

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Exactly jmartin, been in and out several times and so far have caught the bounce for a profit. As Kenny Rogers says " know when to hold, know when fold" That is my credo. Not making Millions, but not losing as much anymore.

Pick a Sell position before buying and stick with it. I do and have been wishing otherwise at times but hey it works for me.

pp

Well let me know when you selling so I can do it before you. lol

• Upvote 2

westernpotashchartfeb2017

WPX’s New Key Breakout Point

Western Potash (TSX: WPX) appears to be perfectly positioned for a move to $0.50+ per share this month. It currently has the #1 most bullish chart in the entire market both for the short and long-term. After reaching a new 52-week high one week ago of $0.36 per share, WPX experienced a healthy pullback due to profit taking from short-term traders who entered at $0.135 and wanted to take some money off the table – after gaining 166.67% in only six weeks! Most of these recent profit takers will end up chasing WPX and desperately trying to reenter as the stock explodes towards $0.50 per share.

Following one large profit taking day this past Thursday, WPX on Friday formed a bullish hammer pattern – the #1 strongest technical sign that the profit taking is over and new 52-week highs of above $0.36 are imminent. On Friday, WPX opened at $0.26 per share and declined to a low of $0.22 per share where it bounced strongly off of its key support level. By bouncing 18.2% from its key support level and finishing Friday back up to $0.26 – equal to both Thursday’s close and Friday’s open – WPX’s chart for Friday shows a large candlestick wick underneath a non-existent body. This is the #1 strongest possible indicator that WPX’s profit takers may me finished.

On Monday, WPX didn’t trade a single share below $0.26 and finished unchanged on light volume. On Tuesday, WPX’s volume began to pick up  as the stock resumed it uptrend by rallying 15.4% to finish back up to $0.30 per share!  This indicates that new 52-week highs are now possible!

WPX’s long-term chart shows a new key breakout point of $0.40 per share. When WPX surpasses $0.40 per share, look for it to explode to a minimum of $0.50 per share within the following 2 to 3 trading days! 

wpxlongtermfeb2017

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

WPX’s New Key Breakout Point

Western Potash (TSX: WPX) appears to be perfectly positioned for a move to $0.50+ per share this month. It currently has the #1 most bullish chart in the entire market both for the short and long-term. After reaching a new 52-week high one week ago of $0.36 per share, WPX experienced a healthy pullback due to profit taking from short-term traders who entered at $0.135 and wanted to take some money off the table – after gaining 166.67% in only six weeks! Most of these recent profit takers will end up chasing WPX and desperately trying to reenter as the stock explodes towards $0.50 per share.

Following one large profit taking day this past Thursday, WPX on Friday formed a bullish hammer pattern – the #1 strongest technical sign that the profit taking is over and new 52-week highs of above $0.36 are imminent. On Friday, WPX opened at $0.26 per share and declined to a low of $0.22 per share where it bounced strongly off of its key support level. By bouncing 18.2% from its key support level and finishing Friday back up to $0.26 – equal to both Thursday’s close and Friday’s open – WPX’s chart for Friday shows a large candlestick wick underneath a non-existent body. This is the #1 strongest possible indicator that WPX’s profit takers may me finished.

On Monday, WPX didn’t trade a single share below $0.26 and finished unchanged on light volume. On Tuesday, WPX’s volume began to pick up  as the stock resumed it uptrend by rallying 15.4% to finish back up to $0.30 per share!  This indicates that new 52-week highs are now possible!

WPX’s long-term chart shows a new key breakout point of $0.40 per share. When WPX surpasses $0.40 per share, look for it to explode to a minimum of $0.50 per share within the following 2 to 3 trading days! 

wpxlongtermfeb2017

I personally think that .80 is a do able rate for this month myself.

Just from what I know from following last several years.

pp

• Upvote 2

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Feb 1, 2017) - Western Potash Corp. (WPX.TO)(AHE.F) (the "Western", "the Company") today announced that it has entered into an arrangement agreement (the "Arrangement Agreement") under the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia) to complete a corporate reorganization by way of a plan of arrangement ("Arrangement") with Western Resources Corp. ("Western Resources"), a British Columbia corporation created by Western Potash for purposes of the Arrangement.

Under the Arrangement, Western Resources will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company on the basis of 0.2 of a Western Resources common share for each one (1) Western Potash common share, subject to the terms and conditions of the Arrangement Agreement. The completion of the Arrangement will result in Western Resources becoming the TSX-listed successor company to Western Potash. Upon the completion of the Arrangement, the proportionate ownership interests of the Western Resources shareholders in Western Resources will be identical to their respective proportionate ownership interests in Western Potash before giving effect to the Arrangement. The Arrangement is anticipated to close in March 2017, subject to Western Potash's shareholder approval, court approval and applicable TSX and other regulatory approvals, together with all other closing conditions, as more particularly described in the Arrangement Agreement.

Currently, the only mineral properties of Western Potash are the 100% owned Milestone Potash Project in Saskatchewan. To diversify its assets, Western Potash wishes to be able to pursue investment opportunities in other resource properties that may contain metals or minerals other than potash and in jurisdictions that may be outside of Saskatchewan. As its resource properties become more advanced, Western Potash also wishes to be able to consider alternative value enhancing opportunities for those resource properties, such as joint ventures, spin-offs or business combinations. The Western Potash board of directors believes that, by making Western Potash a wholly-owned subsidiary of Western Resources and Western Resources acquiring additional resource properties in other separate wholly-owned subsidiaries of Western Resources, it will facilitate the ability to consider and implement those alternative value enhancing opportunities.

The Western Potash board has approved the Arrangement Agreement and recommends that the Company's shareholders VOTE FOR the Arrangement at the annual general and special meeting of the Company's shareholders to be held on March 9, 2017.

For more information on Western Potash Corp., please visit the Company's website at: www.westernpotash.com.

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Geoffrey Chang

Chairman

Forward-Looking Information

The information in this document has been prepared as at February 1, 2017. Certain statements contained in this news release constitute forward-looking information within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts and are generally, but not always, identified by words such as "anticipate", "continue", "estimate", "expect", "expected", "intend", "may", "will", "project", "plan", "should", "believe" and similar expressions (including negative variations), or that events or conditions "will", "would", "may", "could" or "should" occur. Forward-looking statements are based on the opinions and estimates of management as of the date such statements are made and they are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results of the Company to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements or forward-looking information. Although management of the Company has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in forward-looking information, there may be other factors that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking information that is set out herein, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.

• Upvote 1

Western Potash Corp. reports financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2016.

Analysis

Summary numbers: Revenues of CAD 0 million, Net Earnings of CAD -3.99 million.

The company did not record any revenues for the last twelve months making the comparison of net margin versus asset turnover meaningless.

WPX-CA‘s earnings and EBITDA are both negative which suggest that P/E or Price/EBITDA are not meaningful to make this analysis between operating advantage (ROE) and growth expectations (as suggested by P/E or P/EBITDA).

Cash and Cash equivalents were down this period to 70.86 million compared to 88.01 million in the same period last year.

We consider the company to have a Quick & Able profile as it currently does not have any debt. In comparison, the median level of debt as percent of enterprise value for its peer group is currently 0%.

Of the 4 chosen peers for the company, only 1 of the stocks have an outstanding debt balance (including EPO-CA). Companies with no debt include PRK-CA, BCN-CA and KRN-CA.

Net income of -3.99 million this period compared to a net income of -0.32 million last period. This is a growth of -1,128.00% over the previous period. In comparison, the peer group grew at 56.17%

• Upvote 1