Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tax Authority: the launch of the tax number of companies and people in this December

yota691

10-11-2016 01:14 PM
image.php?token=fb0af5f4eecaba862758733284ac22ed&size=

Said Director General of the Tax Authority successful Abbas, for the launch of the tax number of companies and people in the first of next December. 

And showed director of the Tax Authority , according to a statement of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, through the hosting of the Supreme Committee to simplify government procedures that the project 'will contribute to the reduction of tax evasion and get rid of the similarity of names, in addition to facilitate obtaining the tax measures. " the 

Committee was briefed by the Director of the tax Authority on the 'Commission action on simplifying the completion oftax settling accounts transactions and stand on the needs of the department to implement them." 

the head of the Supreme Committee Nofal Abu barns on a ' need to achieve the vision of the state in simplification of procedures and the achievement of administrative reform so as to contribute in the service of citizens, lifting the barriers and obstacles and reduce the effort and shorten the time '. 

the statement pointed out that' the Committee drew the technical team organized a meeting with representatives of the tax Authority to follow simplify the completion of the treatment of the registration and sale of the property procedures as well as the commissioning body need to identify their needs of human and material resources for the completion of the financial trusts file has to determine the time limit needed to be settled with the Committee 's emphasis on attention to issues pertaining to citizens through the allocation of a hotline and an e - mail to receive requests and complaints concerning the work of the Commission and to promote citizen who are working on the body government program through awareness campaign to identify him. " 

He also ' has been assigned to the Director of the tax Authority to provide the Commission with a report that includes procedures on the launch of the project of electronic payment and to identify the obstacles and problems that mired' adding that ' the Supreme Committee to simplify government procedures decided to continue hosting the relevant departments managers of the services provided to citizens."

• Upvote 3

story_img_582445827f136.jpg
Treasures Media :: follow up 
announced Director General of the Tax Authority , Abbas successful, the launch of the project tax number of companies and people in the first of next December.
And showed director of the Tax Authority , according to a statement of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, through the hosting of the Supreme Committee to simplify government procedures that the project "will contribute to the reduction of tax evasion and get rid of the similarity of names, in addition to facilitate obtaining the tax measures." The 
Committee was briefed by the Director of the Tax Authority on the "body procedures on streamlining the completion of tax settling accounts transactions and stand on the needs of the department to implement them. " 
the head of the Supreme Committee Nofal Abu barns" the need to achieve the vision of the state in the simplification of procedures and the achievement of administrative reform so as to contribute in the service of citizens, lifting the barriers and obstacles and reduce the effort and shorten the time. " 
the statement pointed out " the committee directed the technical team organized a meeting with representatives of the tax Authority to follow simplify the completion of the treatment of the registration and sale of the property procedures as well as the commissioning body need to determine the needs of the human and material resources for the completion of the financial trusts file has to determine the time limit needed to be settled with the confirmation of the Commission to pay attention to issues affecting citizens through the allocation of a hotline and an e - mail to receive requests and complaints concerning the work of the Commission and to promote citizen who are working on the body government program by carrying out an awareness campaign to publicize it. " 
he also" was assigned to the Director of the tax Authority to provide the Commission with a report that includes procedures on the launch ofthe project of electronic payment and to identify the obstacles and problems that gaping , "adding that" the Supreme Committee to simplify government procedures decided to continue hosting the relevant departments managers of the services provided to citizens. "
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

do I get the correct implication of this article...."you can't tax TP money" ???

I agree, EagleEye.  Why are they now so concerned about "tax evasion" if there is relatively little money circulating with their unemployment rate?  Are they predicting low numbers of employment and the wage earners income increasing significantly - soon?

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

The HCL is about sharing the oil and gas profits with the provinces and the people.

The Tax identification number will help the government collect part of that profit 

It's coming.... Get ready.!

Go beginning of 2017

I like it and I'm ready brother Laid Back, 2017 is our year. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Ok, help me think through this.  Starting in December.  Why not start in January?  Are they expecting massive income-producing tax liabilities before the end of the year?  Just my little dose of hopium.

EXACTLY my thoughts...also this is the earliest I can EVER remember them completing the second reading of the budget...

• Upvote 4

On 11/10/2016 at 8:35 PM, EagleEye said:

EXACTLY my thoughts...also this is the earliest I can EVER remember them completing the second reading of the budget...

GM EE and all DV, speaking of budgets. Seems the 2017 Budget has been discuss and given more attention to details then any budget that I recall from past. I've not been around as long of others, but it does seem this way...

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, yota691 said:

GM EE and all DV, speaking of budgets. Seems the 2017 Budget has been discuss and given more attention to details then any budget that I recall from past. I've not been around as long of others, but it does seem this way...

You would know brother Yota, as always your input carries weight and if your talkin, I'm listening my friend :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1