Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
patrickgold

Just Saying Hi

Not a newbie, been around for some time.  Just decided to join the great group and hang on for the ride.  This site has some very unique members as well as a load of information about a little bit of everything.  Filled with humor, its educational, spiritual, and lets not forget the $$$ RV.   

Busy at times but will stop by when I can.   

• Upvote 9

We're glad you decided to stop stalking us :lol: and stepped out of the shadows!    The more the merrier on this crazy ride.   Yes we do have a little bit of everything on here, and alot of humor & fun.   So jump on in!   

• Upvote 4

Welcome to the most informative, educated, truthful, trustworthy site in Dinar land. As always chew on the meat and spit out the bones, glad to have ya aboard :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

Hello, patrickgold.  Nice to have you out of the shadows.  I'm shabibilicious, but my friends call me shabs.....others might refer to me as...."bones." (spit).  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3

Hello to you, Masdaleri!    Welcome to the Dinar Vets site.   Jump in and join the fun.   We have loads of info here on the site.   

• Upvote 1