Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP DELIVERS GROUNDBREAKING CONTRACT FOR THE AMERICAN VOTER IN GETTYSBURG

26 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

More lies by Shabbs.  Blacks are FOR Trump.  So please stop lying and saying that Trump only likes white people. 

But in this case I disagree with you based off of Trump's own words and actions........Am I not afforded the same free speech rights as you?  :shrug:  I also notice you didn't come down on bigwave for insinuating Abraham Lincoln was a homosexual.....could it be because bigwave is a Trump supporter and therefore gets a pass?  Hmmm.  <_<

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

But in this case I disagree with you based off of Trump's own words and actions........Am I not afforded the same free speech rights as you?  :shrug:  I also notice you didn't come down on bigwave for insinuating Abraham Lincoln was a homosexual.....could it be because bigwave is a Trump supporter and therefore gets a pass?  Hmmm.  <_<

GO RV, then BV 

Shabs... in all fairness to Botzwana, he provided the proof of his perspective... from the mouths of the voters themselves, not from Trump.  What words and actions of Trump disprove this, and validate your's?  Your own free speech is still subject to scrutiny, right?  And why convolute a valid discussion with views of ol' Abe?  Just a suggestion, to avoid any perceived purposeful distraction... How about just one thing at a time?  

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Shabs... in all fairness to Botzwana, he provided the proof of his perspective... from the mouths of the voters themselves, not from Trump.  What words and actions of Trump disprove this, and validate your's?  Your own free speech is still subject to scrutiny, right?  And why convolute a valid discussion with views of ol' Abe?  Just a suggestion, to avoid any perceived purposeful distraction... How about just one thing at a time?  

Whatever.  In two weeks this election farce is all over.....Won't be nothing left but the crying and the lawsuits.  First up, Trump U. (one thing at a time)  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Whatever.  In two weeks this election farce is all over.....Won't be nothing left but the crying and the lawsuits.  First up, Trump U. (one thing at a time)  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Thanks for another respectful and substantive reply, Shabs. :shakehead:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

You're missing the focus here B/A...  What if their beliefs dictate their every thought?  That's how they connect their dots!  it must be tolerated for EVERY discussion, as it applies for them.  It's THEIR integral belief... Christ, Buddha, God, or no God, or any other.  It seems your perspective on religious freedom is backwards.... Remember, we enjoy freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.

Might I suggest... be happy FOR them, rather than be annoyed.  

Do you know me:lmao:

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Well said Jax, I will try and not be annoyed by their constant need to push their thoughts/beliefs upon me. Thanks for the fresh perspective.

B/A

how is someone like me expressing their opinion that is based strongly in faith and an understanding of theology any different than what you are doing right now? You're arguing it, shows more about your fear than it shows about the point you think you are making.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

how is someone like me expressing their opinion that is based strongly in faith and an understanding of theology any different than what you are doing right now? You're arguing it, shows more about your fear than it shows about the point you think you are making.

I DO know you!  

I believe many people may see such expression as "pushy", rather than natural... because we have also all been victim to disingenuous presentations at one time or another.  But, it is up to each of us to discern and react to such. to the best of our abilities... sometimes becoming enlightened on the way!   

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm not questioning anyone's faith. My only point is there should be a separate topic/area for religion. Why would you suggest I'm fearful? You have no idea of my faith, because I don't spend all day trying to convince others of what I believe. I never understand why people feel compelled to express their faith unto others. To me, faith is a very personal and private matter, not something to drag into every discussion. But I have to ask you. Do you like many of the people on here believe our Lord and Savior has sent/chosen Donald Trump? Is he even Catholic? I'm just asking.

B/A

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Verbal sand kicked in one's face, even respectfully.......gets quite tiresome.   Most of the people here who disagree with me on EVERYTHING, do it because they dislike me.....not necessarily the opinions.  

GO RV, then BV 

That is, of course, yours to believe.  There is no sand-kicking in objective exchanges... and I do simply expect more depth when I take the time to address issues in that manner.  I'll always welcome that from you.  I you don't want to participate in that fair manner... I'd say it's likely that's the reason for any dislike.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

That is, of course, yours to believe.  There is no sand-kicking in objective exchanges... and I do simply expect more depth when I take the time to address issues in that manner.  I'll always welcome that from you.  I you don't want to participate in that fair manner... I'd say it's likely that's the reason for any dislike.  

Thanks.........I'll take that under advisement as if it is the absolute truth.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

I DO know you!  

I believe many people may see such expression as "pushy", rather than natural... because we have also all been victim to disingenuous presentations at one time or another.  But, it is up to each of us to discern and react to such. to the best of our abilities... sometimes becoming enlightened on the way!   

So true but that's because the greatest threat to people of faith today is the modern-day preacher.

22 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I'm not questioning anyone's faith. My only point is there should be a separate topic/area for religion. Why would you suggest I'm fearful? You have no idea of my faith, because I don't spend all day trying to convince others of what I believe. I never understand why people feel compelled to express their faith unto others. To me, faith is a very personal and private matter, not something to drag into every discussion. But I have to ask you. Do you like many of the people on here believe our Lord and Savior has sent/chosen Donald Trump? Is he even Catholic? I'm just asking.

B/A

I only suggested that you might have fear because that is usually the reason someone tries to shut down people who are expressive about their faith. And as to your faith being a personal and Private Matter I'd like to ask you a question. How many people did you tell about dinar? And now you will say where is the correlation? I will tell you the correlation is found in gold. if I found a field with gold and there was plenty of it for you and for me would I not come tell you as my friend ,would I not want to share that wealth with you just as you want to share the wealth of the dinar and the possible gold we may find in it with your friends. Faith is something like that however, for someone like me it is impossible to carry on a conversation without the issue or substance of my Faith showing up. But it's not because I'm trying to convince you or anybody of anything it is because that is so rooted and grounded in every thing that I am every atom of my being every cell in my body I cannot carry on a conversation without it.

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So true but that's because the greatest threat to people of faith today is the modern-day preacher.

I only suggested that you might have fear because that is usually the reason someone tries to shut down people who are expressive about their faith. And as to your faith being a personal and Private Matter I'd like to ask you a question. How many people did you tell about dinar? And now you will say where is the correlation? I will tell you the correlation is found in gold. if I found a field with gold and there was plenty of it for you and for me would I not come tell you as my friend ,would I not want to share that wealth with you just as you want to share the wealth of the dinar and the possible gold we may find in it with your friends. Faith is something like that however, for someone like me it is impossible to carry on a conversation without the issue or substance of my Faith showing up. But it's not because I'm trying to convince you or anybody of anything it is because that is so rooted and grounded in every thing that I am every atom of my being every cell in my body I cannot carry on a conversation without it.

Actually I've never told anyone I know about my Dinar... I knew they would think I was crazy... I guess that's why I don't talk religion. Catholics and Protestants can't even agree and they worship the same Lord.. What's the point of trying to... Well you know.

B/A

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Actually I've never told anyone I know about my Dinar... I knew they would think I was crazy... I guess that's why I don't talk religion. Catholics and Protestants can't even agree and they worship the same Lord.. What's the point of trying to... Well you know.

B/A

I do understand your frustration. Today's modern Protestant and Catholics don't even read the word of God. Most have no clue what it is they worship. And that is probably more at issue with what you're discussing than anything.

19 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I never understand why people feel compelled to express their faith unto others. To me, faith is a very personal and private matter, not something to drag into every discussion.

Pretty simple Jesus said... 14 Later as they were eating, Jesus appeared to the eleven and rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.…

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, yota691 said:

Pretty simple Jesus said... 14 Later as they were eating, Jesus appeared to the eleven and rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.…

Bless you Master Yota, I was going to post that myself but in light of the discussion { and my well known, and not so welcomed, proclivity for posting scripture} I thought it would be better if someone else did. At least now I know that YOU read the Bible :lol:

• Upvote 1

On 2016/10/23 at 9:46 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes,Thanks WHN. You must have known, Jax, that I would not be able to let this go without a comment. :lol: If Mr. Trump would have been talking like this all along there would be no race by now and we would all only be waiting for his inauguration. Personally I think something happened that has caused a serious change in his mind. Something that may have occurred on 9-11 this year. And that something is another thing that the Jack A$$ Lame Stream Media isn't talking about. But all one need do to understand is look at Hildabeast pics before 9-11-16 and compare them to the Freak-show pics of her since. Whatever the case it's clear that Mr. Trump truly believes what I just watched in Master Yota's video. And as I take great pride in my honesty and my integrity I must admit this much; I will now be voting for Donald J. Trump for the Presidency of the United States of America. 

I don't know that I can go as far as saying that I was wrong before, and if I ever do think that I was you know that I will say so. But this entire affair has been the craziest ride in our lifetime. And whilst I still think that America MUST turn back to God on God's terms and not ours or suffer the wrath of God, I am beginning to wonder how much I truly understand the Love of God. Because it seems that he is going to be giving us another chance to get things right. Lets make it count folks. :angel:  

Let us all hope that he's not a scammer. All we need to do to stop what has been happening to our country is cancel every single Lame Stream Media package that we are currently paying for. Say goodbye to CNN, FOX NEWS, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ESPN, and every other news outlet. I've gotten more accurate news in the last six yrs from DinarVets that all those others combined. In laymen's terms, put down you pitchforks and use the weapon that really makes everyone listen, "YOUR WALLET".  

It is EXCELLENT. And know this, if Donald Trump can convince me that he is for real then I think that many others are thinking the same thing. 

Nice LG's Daddy! Welcome aboard!Thank you!

• Upvote 2