Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Names: Only 58 Deputies Out Of 328 Disclose Their Financial Interests !

CNN. Broadcasting While Wondering How They Even Got 58 Of Them To Disclose It !

http://www.knoozmedia.com/1321.....%B0%D9%85/

Names: only 58 deputies out of 328 disclose their financial interests!

%D8%AD%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9
Confirmed the will of the head of the movement MP Hanan al, Saturday, he said that 58 deputies in the House of Representatives only out of 328 revealed their financial interests
Hanan 1

Published Fatlawi in her profile lists of MPs seen by (Treasures Media) Tzment 58 members of parliament from 328 others came disclose their financial interests, according to reports from the Integrity Commission.
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting While Wondering How They Even Got 58 Of Them To Disclose It !

http://www.knoozmedia.com/1321.....%B0%D9%85/

Names: only 58 deputies out of 328 disclose their financial interests!

%D8%AD%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9
Confirmed the will of the head of the movement MP Hanan al, Saturday, he said that 58 deputies in the House of Representatives only out of 328 revealed their financial interests
Hanan 1

Published Fatlawi in her profile lists of MPs seen by (Treasures Media) Tzment 58 members of parliament from 328 others came disclose their financial interests, according to reports from the Integrity Commission.

Well helloooo!!!!!! what does that tell ya. Time for an audit on the other 270:rake:

• Upvote 2

........and we are all waiting and thinking that these thieves in Parliament are going to come back to work and vote FOR all these pending reforms/ laws?

I hope I am wrong and we see some positive movement but I am having a very hard time believing that all these criminals are going to vote on laws that will bring them all before criminal judges.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, KDuesing said:

This Fatlawi woman doesnt know shiz, she is Malikis *****. when her mouth is moving shes lieing!

I know that ole gal who was running The Trade Bank of Iraq, Hamadera Dry, was Maliki's Ho....she was caught for embezzling funds belonging to the bank and was fired .....last week.

• Upvote 2

On 7/2/2016 at 7:46 PM, TennesseeCherokee said:

........and we are all waiting and thinking that these thieves in Parliament are going to come back to work and vote FOR all these pending reforms/ laws?

I hope I am wrong and we see some positive movement but I am having a very hard time believing that all these criminals are going to vote on laws that will bring them all before criminal judges.

I agree, TennesseeCherokee.  Here is an interesting and recent related article with my comment.

• Upvote 1

I was trying to think about the best way to get the Federal Court Act passed.  Maybe Jabouri could present a bill before Parliament during a well attended and relatively stable session for a special and free falafel Eid al Fitr celebration lunch and put all the recipe items, preparations, and parliamentarian decoration descriptions in the bill to be voted on.  Within the text of the bill, or maybe as an adder, is the Federal Court Act.  Parliament passes.  BAM!  Two birds with one stone. The Federal Court Act is passed and all the bad actors get their last meal!

• Upvote 1

On July 2, 2016 at 6:00 PM, TennesseeCherokee said:

Hamadera Dry, was Maliki's Ho....she was caught for embezzling funds belonging to the bank and was fired .....

So Ur Saying That She Was A Dry 'Ho ...

:D       :D     :D

• Upvote 1