Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Active Military/Retired Exchange Happening?

Tucker8603

My father-in-law sent my husband this and asked us to look in to it?  Does anyone have any information regarding this?

6-4-2016   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   GOOD SATURDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL LIKE A BAD PENNY I HAVE RETURNED FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT POST I MAY HAVE EVER MADE. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED AND AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THIS POST.  ABOUT A YEAR AGO OUR MILITARY BASES IN THE EAST COAST WERE PERMITTING OUR RETURNING VETERANS TO EXCHANGE AT THEIR PARTICULAR BASE THAT HAD A FOREIGN EXCHANGE AT THEIR POST EXCHANGE OR BASE EXCHANGE. THEY WERE AUTHORIZED TO REDEEM THEIR DINAR AT 47 CENTS TO 3 DOLLARS PER DINAR. THE BASE COMMANDER HAD AND HAS THE AUTHORITY TO EXCHANGE AT THE RATE MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THEIR PARTICULAR STRUCTURE. THIS MAKES A VARIED RATE POSSIBLE BETWEEN BASES. THE REASON THIS ARRANGEMENT IS POSSIBLE IS BECAUSE OF THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE MILITARY. THIS PROCEDURE WAS RE-STARTED YESTERDAY ON 6-3-2016.  I UNDERSTAND IF YOU KNOW OF A RETIRED OR ACTIVE MILITARY INDIVIDUAL THAT CAN ACCESS ENTRY TO THE BASE'S THAT HAS A FOREIGN EXCHANGE YOU CAN NOW UTILIZE THOSE FACILITIES TO FACILITATE A TRANSACTION FOR YOURSELF.   WE NEED TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION PUBLICLY AS SOME MAY BE ABLE TO AVAIL THEMSELVES OF THIS OPPORTUNITY. AT THIS PRESENT TIME I HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD OF PRIVATE TRANSACTIONS FORTHCOMING TO THE MAJORITY OF US.

Since you are new, I'm letting you know that this kind of thing should be posted in the Rumors section.  Also Okie is one of the very worst - if not the worst, pumpers....  don't believe anything he says - better yet, don't even bother reading what he has to say. 

But still....... GOOOOO RV! .

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Tucker8603 said:

Thanks, I see that I posted incorrectly, and numerous times, so sorry.  

One off his classics.....Tears on my keyboard while I type "It is all done" I'm sure those who have been on this ride a long time remember.

• Upvote 1

okie, your not only a bad penny, Your a bad actor as well! You need some jail time like your old buddy TNT! Get lost again please! P.S. There isn't anybody on any bases cashing in! This is so verifiable, Its just so hard, for me, to believe anybody falls for this bull$h-t!  

Edited by Artitech
  • Upvote 2

Ok, the last time I was a Pay Officer I had a 45 and a driver, and his name was Custer. This is to humorous, it like reading the comic section in the Sunday paper. The best thing that could have happen is if he set sail on one of those ships at sea. :lmao:

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 4

Years ago, when I was a young Spec 4, I was leaving the ATM at my Post Credit Union, looking down counting my cash when I hear, "Good Morning".  I look up and I'm looking face to face with the Brigade Commander.  My right arm was in a sling from a training accident and being caught off guard, I saluted with left hand and returned the Full Bird's greeting..........He Tore My @ss Up Like I Stole Something.  Don't know why Okie the Oil Slick's story reminded me of that.  Ahhh, the memories.  :)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Years ago, when I was a young Spec 4, I was leaving the ATM at my Post Credit Union, looking down counting my cash when I hear, "Good Morning".  I look up and I'm looking face to face with the Brigade Commander.  My right arm was in a sling from a training accident and being caught off guard, I saluted with left hand and returned the Full Bird's greeting..........He Tore My @ss Up Like I Stole Something.  Don't know why Okie the Oil Slick's story reminded me of that.  Ahhh, the memories.  :)

GO RV, then BV

Now don't you wish you had gone Navy or Marine? Then you could have gotten away with it.

• Upvote 2