Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's 150 day perdiction

Guest marketralley

Nobody knows the exact date - rate ect. - when Iraq will revalue its currency.

If anyone did they would no doubt end up being the riches person in the entire world.

Most that do give us their best opinion as to the date and rate are doing their best to keep us informed

as to what they know or hear. - I have always appreciated that.

I don't know how anyone can hold someone responsible for a date and rate they might tell us,

that they feel it might happen on or at. - I certainly don't.

This is for all that share information with us, Thank You.

It is of course our hope - that you, at least believe what you are telling us. - That is the best we can hope for.

And I Thank You All for that.

• Upvote 2

The real truth here is that no one, I repeat no one has to give you anything. Any and all info here that you did not dig up on your own has been given to you to do as you please with. It is not owed to you. Be thank ful that you recieve the results of hard, dificult research from all that choose to share it with you. If you have a problem with what you are recieving on this site from Adam or anyone else, be tactful and PM them. Or check somewhere else for you info.. Just my own personal opinion....... B)

AMEN Lets all just calm down and let this thing work itself out .. and let Adam do what he does to keep us informed ... Let the Man study ..

Just Keep praying .. its going to happen ... keep you shorts on ... GEEEE

Ok I Feel Better Now !!

Ed

• Upvote 2

Sorry, I can't remember a 150 day timeline, but if he gave that, it would probably have been in February when everyone was expecting the RV to be almost every weekend. I recall that Adam had a 110 day timeline that he casually put forth about April 5th. That would put the RV date at July 24th, but he didn't seem real firm with that date (although it seems to be in line with what others are now saying). Still, he has also indicated it could extend to the end of August.

Nice call homerunhit. Adam never did mention 150 days. It was 110.

• Upvote 2

Who contacted him? WHERE IS THE PROOF?

anybody can say anything. WITHOUT PROOF IT is all bs. Please dont come on and say this or that. IF THERE is no proof than is is all made up. FIction or FAct.

Seriously, if you don't like the information you're receiving FREE on DV, perhaps you'd be happier spending the time doing your own research and making your own predictions.

• Upvote 2

You people have to be kinding, if you think someone can predict when this is going to happen, I've got beach front property in AZ for sale! Its a long term investment, DUH! Really, until their economy picks up, till the political situation calms down, till UN lifts chapter 7, till the oil starts to flow and the dinar value goes up, nothing is going to happen. Your'e looking at two years down the road, WAKEUP!

• Downvote 1

I have a serious question. What happened to Adam's 150 day perdiction. 150 days ended at the end of May, in fact I believe it was May 28th.

ADAM, This question is for you. What happened? You seem to have disapeared from here. What happened to your perdiction.

Also, what happened to your CBI contact? Wasn't he the one who helped you come up with the 150 timeline? I haveen't seen an email, topic or anything from you about him. Is he still alive? Or did he get blown up in last weeks CBI attacks.

This is a serious question and would like to hear from ADAM.

Thank you

I'll say it again, NOBODY knows when or if this will happen, NOBODY. That is a fact, it has been proven by the numerous wrong predictions from this site. That being said, no one is owed anything here and that is for sure, it is a free board with people sharing there opinions. Take it for what it is worth. Are there people here pumping it up to get you to buy more? YES. Are there people here trying their hardest to bring good, legit info? YES. Take the good with the bad, its life. Just hold onto those little dinar lottery tickets and pray and be humble my friend.

• Downvote 2

I have a serious question. What happened to Adam's 150 day perdiction. 150 days ended at the end of May, in fact I believe it was May 28th.

ADAM, This question is for you. What happened? You seem to have disapeared from here. What happened to your perdiction.

Also, what happened to your CBI contact? Wasn't he the one who helped you come up with the 150 timeline? I haveen't seen an email, topic or anything from you about him. Is he still alive? Or did he get blown up in last weeks CBI attacks.

Thank you

if you read all these psot and know all this and that then you should know it was 110 day perdiction. so chil soon will all be rich and never worry about any cbi dudes name.

Thank you

I don't htink you have a serious question. I think you might however have a serious problem!

As others have pointed out, predictions aren't promises!

In March 2010 Adam indicated a likely 90 days to RV, which takes us into June. But at that time no one could know the 'glitch" that occurred over what was effectively (and still is) a "hung" election. That has added a minimum 30 days to the time scale, so don't be surprised if 'predictions' aren't exact! Until such times as they get there act together and elect a Prime Minister, and seat a government, you can take this prediction to the Bank - "There wont be an RV until after there is a working government"

• Upvote 1

lol You guys are GREAT!!! Adam has done a lot for all of us!! Some of us appreciate what he has and is doing. Like many have stated who knows when it will happen.....but it's going to....we all know or believe that!!! Let's ride this coaster together!! Have fun with it!!! Sit back and enjoy each other as we wait.... :)

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT BRINGS NEWS OR INFO!! Whether believable or not you take the time to share. Thank you!!!

• Upvote 1

look, this is a capitalist country. adam is raking in all the sheckles he can. predictions? ha, flip a coin and hope it doesn't rain. would you invest with someone whom you've never met? would you take a man's word who's eyes you've never looked into? if you do, don't gripe, don't whine, and certainly don't question. if you've been taken, either you've trusted too much, researched too little, or are desperate for a sure thing. paint a white line down the road and bang on a drum and hope the rainmaker is legit. whether the snake oil salesman cures your arthritis or not, you were gullible to fall for his pitch---- this is how they continue to stuff their pockets and prosper in a climate of desperate hope. i personally wouldn't trust anyone on the internet to mow my lawn without stealing my mower and the gas. hell, who knows, my sod may end up somewhere else too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I recall Adam last saying the the RV would happen sometime in or before the middle of this summer. Thtat was shortly before he disappearance which he also explained. Was I dreaming or di he really say that We haven't reached that point and time yet. Marketalley if you want proof or a contact this is too easy. You look up the CBI and ask to speak to someone that can and will give you all the information you want and need pertaining to the RV and then you can share this information with the rest of us or keep it to yourself. I mean look at it this way....If I want a friend and you have one, I'm certainly not going to come to you and ask you if I can be friends with your friend and I'm going directly to that person and checking to see if they would like to be friends with me or not. In other words you do your own leg work and garner your own contacts and friends in this matter. You put your butt out there and made demands as if Adam owes you something. In the words of Billy Preston, 'Nothing form Nothing leaves Nothing". You my friend have done nothing but made a demand without cause and with nothing behind it other than you want someone to tell you when the RV is really going to happen date/rate.

The only thing that ticks me off more is the fact that you can casually make a comment about his contact being blown up in the attack. I for one while still currently in Iraq find that to be very offensive and totally uncalled for. I'll tell you what if you want you could also apply for a job at the Central Bank of Iraq and you'll know the very day the dinar RV's that is if you can stand the heat over here. Not even 10 in the morning and already at the 100 degree mark. 'Come on big boi come get some!' There are contacts all over Iraq to be exact all you have to do is walk the streets of Baghdad and ask the local citizens where you can find someoone to tell you about the RV, by the way don't foget to bring your dinar with you.

• Upvote 7

Who contacted him? WHERE IS THE PROOF?

anybody can say anything. WITHOUT PROOF IT is all bs. Please dont come on and say this or that. IF THERE is no proof than is is all made up. FIction or FAct.

I have a question for you,what the heck are you doing on this site anyway? Not one person on here needs your negativity!!And I believe it was a 110 days not 150 and if I'm not mistaken it's somewhere around the 21st to 26th of June,but I could be wrong,someone correct me please.Adam has been in contact with us,just like another member said.Hey we all want this thing to pop yesterday,I've been out of work a yr and a half and I wait,we need it badly,so chill dude!!

• Upvote 2

sorry to hear you're out of work but how does your predicament make this any more important? how does negativity affect the outcome or your situation? being realistic, which can sometimes be negative, is just what it is. negativity will not prevent events from happening or not. either it happens or it doesn't, all the positive vibes and hopes and dreams will not affect the outcome.

Thank you

HHMM.....If I remember correctly, the last 2 conference calls I listened to Adam saying mid summer, he felt strong about it, but was clear to follow up that nothing was set in stone, and to remember that no one really knows when this is going to happen. If you have been keeping up with Adams post on here or in Dinarspeculation.com, he has been taking tests and studying for a certain certification he needs to get. I dont know Adam, and its becomes more and more rare that I visit DV and DS, but even I know this is what Adam has been up to, he posts it, and I get my little email on most Sundays (at like 3:00 am).

• Upvote 1

sorry to hear you're out of work but how does your predicament make this any more important? how does negativity affect the outcome or your situation? being realistic, which can sometimes be negative, is just what it is. negativity will not prevent events from happening or not. either it happens or it doesn't, all the positive vibes and hopes and dreams will not affect the outcome.

Guess we don't see eye to eye,but that's ok,I for one just did't like there tone.and I'm sorry but positive vibes are a good thing!!And in my situation I must try to be positive,have a nice day!!

• Upvote 1

........It's a gamble in the currency mkt. just like any other except here the low side is way low and the high side is enormous, ride it out with the rest of us, .........if you are feeling gun-shy then offer one of us your Dinar, someone here will give you fair price, but no need to chip your teeth at a forecast, It will happen in it's own good time

The real truth here is that no one, I repeat no one has to give you anything. Any and all info here that you did not dig up on your own has been given to you to do as you please with. It is not owed to you. Be thank ful that you recieve the results of hard, dificult research from all that choose to share it with you. If you have a problem with what you are recieving on this site from Adam or anyone else, be tactful and PM them. Or check somewhere else for you info.. Just my own personal opinion....... B)

Well said truckerron49. I just don't believe I could say it any better. Mr. Marketrally? You should pay heed to these words as it's not just what you are saying that gets you opposition. It is how you are saying it. Tact will get you everywhere and aggression will get the door slammed on your nose. You can PM Adam and he will respond but to attack him and his integrity is never going to be respected. I hope you will accept my response to you with a positive slant. But make no mistake. truckerron49 is right on the numbers.

With all due respect please accept my response for your thoughtful considerations.

ADAM is great he sends an email to me every week or so.so the info is there and he does do it for free,and i appreciate everything he and anybody who contributes to this ride do ;)

A BIG THANKS 2 ADAM AND CREW :twothumbs::tiphat:

although i do wonder because information gets leaked on every subject,so why not the iraqi dinar???

somebody somewhere must no something thats cast iron.

thanks.

Edited by paj1985
  • Upvote 1