Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A slight decline in the dollar exchange rate

yota691

History of edits:: 17.3.2016 10:53 • 62 visits readable
story_img_56ea5fcb2bd9b.jpg
{Baghdad} Euphrates News was selling the US dollar, the day Thursday, 1271 Iraqi dinars and the purchase price amounted to 1269 dinars in the markets and banking offices.

The dollar exchange rate has witnessed on Wednesday, up against the dinar as the currency sold for US $ 100 bills, 127.250 thousand dinars Araca.anthy

•  
  • Upvote 3

History of edits:: 17.3.2016 10:07 • 93 visits readable
story_img_56ea579b51c3b.jpg
[Oan- Baghdad] 
recorded currency markets in Baghdad on Thursday morning, the price rise of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.
Where per dollar in 1271 dinars, while the purchase price was 1269 dinars to the dollar. 
This rise is due to a lack of supply of the dollar in the domestic market with central bank sales drop in its daily auction where the lowest level since the week does not exceed percent million dollars.
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Are they just going to pound it into the ground, tank it, toss it leave US hangin', 

and come up with a new scheme... like something TIED INTO THE IRANIAN RIAL for instance...?

To more easily transition Iraq into Iran and ho'bummer's ultimate scheme for the region...?

Girls I would never stray, once I found this site, linking factual articles instead of he said she said milarki ... love DV nothing better.

4 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Girls I would never stray, once I found this site, linking factual articles instead of he said she said milarki ... love DV nothing better.

***///

We're all over the map news-wise daily.  

Whilst DV was enduring growing pains we dinar-site hopped to check out the competition (there is none ! :P ) and see what articles made up the bulk of their data-gathering efforts.  Compared to here -- incredibly lacking.

As far as what is happening with Iran...  we've seen nothing on other sites we saw these past 3 days about that.

We do, however, have an Eagle eye constantly peeled on valerie jarrett and her M.E. agenda and have been watching it unfolding under ho'bummer's evil hand. Nothing to do with other Dinar sites about that.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Are they just going to pound it into the ground, tank it, toss it leave US hangin', 

and come up with a new scheme... like something TIED INTO THE IRANIAN RIAL for instance...?

To more easily transition Iraq into Iran and ho'bummer's ultimate scheme for the region...?

No, don't worry about that IMHO--I speculate that they--and by they I mean our corrupt government along with the corrupt international bankers, will first bring all of the middle eastern nations under their control and THEN create a gulf dinar like the EU currency--that's my humble, but again, all of the ME nations have to first be destroyed (deliberately) and built up again--sorry that's not conspiracy theory, that's just what they're doing--ISIS AND ISIL are essentially created to subvert these countries so the int'l bankers can gain control. Check out the leaked World Bank documents, read what former World Bank Chief Economist Joseph Stieglitz said. They've done this to countries all over the world.  Here's the litmus test to determine if a country is under control:

1.  Do they have a central bank?

2.  Are they members of the UN (controlled by the bankers), member of the WTO?

3.  Is the Central BAnk of Iraq constantly "reforming"--oh, "reforms" has a delightful translation: imposing greater and greater tyrannical economic measures and controls!

4..Do they accept loans from the IMF--these "loans" come attached with "conditionalities"  which the corrupt, puppet government officials MUST perform--you don't think these government officials are actually running the country,do you--they are answerable to higher powers, just like here in the US

Etc., etc., etc

There are FOUR main stages to any economic conquering of a country, I believe pulitzer prize winner Greg Palast wrote about it.  The "four steps to damnation", also check out "the Globalist who came in from the cold"  You can read about the four steps to determine where Iraq might be.

So, yeah, IMHO, I think they're just slowly getting Iraq up to speed, instituting all of their '"reforms", then they'll raise it, whether it will be very lucrative for us, I don't know anymore, I think it will be comparable with the Saudi rial, but who knows????? 

• Upvote 4