Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President of the largest country in the world to cry twice less than one month

President of the largest country in the world to cry twice less than one month

He wrote: January 6, 2016

%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9

Grabbed the emotional vulnerability Feed tears twice less than one month from the sight of the greatest state in the world, most recently, while not able to pull one's punches during a speech at the White House, Frsdth cameras wipe his tears when he spoke of the victims of terrorism the Americans with weapons of "civil" in the United States, and was preceded by Obama tears that are shed shine on his cheeks on 6 December last year, and his eyes Astdrth of black American singer.

Obama cried when he talked about a terrorist attack on an American school, Speaking of the package of measures it has taken to tighten control over the sale of arms to the Americans, and I wrote about "Net" news story can be expanded remarks is available elsewhere on the site.

In the speech in which Obama stressed the need to control the sale of firearms in America, and verification of civil and judicial record of the buyer, came to the massacre led in 2012 to the death of 20 children in "Sandy Hook" Primary School, Connecticut, said: "Every time I think about those Children feel very angry .. ", then tears appeared in his eyes, Fmshaa applause.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

That's right, folks...

the rest of the world now sees the same little candy-a$$, crocodile-tear-cry-baby, weakling coward we do...

"...wahhhh.... take away the scary guns !  The GUNS are killing people !... waaahhh....!"

This illegal alien puts on a helluva show for any moron who'll buy into his act. 

Sadly, there are enough of those here to have put him where he is --TWICE.

Now THAT's what's TRULY sad.  <_<

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

***///

Still don't get it, huh, SHABS...? 

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.  

Anyone who intends evil will get a gun, checks or no checks.

This TOOL wants US left with no way to defend ourselves against his brand of evil,

be they thugs, morons, kommies, terrorists -- whatever

Anyone who owns a gun and allows a "child" to get their hands on it is the problem, not the gun.

This moron wants to delve into everyone's background in order to exercise their Rights, 

yet HE won't even show US his school transcripts or

ANY VALID DOCS relating to his own 'background'...

Whatta HYPOCRITE !

The intent here on his part is to disarm Americans -- period.  

Criminals could give a rat's behind about his stupid background checks.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns -- which is what he wants, disarm US,

so only his radical islamist terror brotherhood'll have guns and we can't defend ourselves against them

or his UN "peacekeepers" or his ChiCom pals he imported and has hangin' out all over our Country.

So quit cryin' about the dead babies ---

it's not "a thing" except scripted jargon out of the kommie kamp . Pathetic.  <_<

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

So quit cryin' about the dead babies ---

it's not "a thing" except scripted jargon out of the kommie kamp . Pathetic.  <_<

It's your right to have no feelings for dead babies....and it's still your right to carry a firearm, as well.  I can handle a person crying, but, whining irritates the hell out of me.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

I dont belive for a damm minute those tears he was shedding was for those kids. Sorry just dont buy it. Just like any actor can cry when asked he`s got it down pat. He probably thinks about the saddest thing that comes to mind like. "The day the cat got out of the bag that a video wasnt the cause of the Benghazi attack and that he`s a nats a$$ away from people finding out he was entirely behind the whole enchilada.

The new laws he proposes wont do a damm thing about the gun violence in this country. What the hells a matter with these people !.

Its not law bidding citizens thats the problem here. Its the lunatics running the streets with no where to go. They did away with insane asylums for the violently insane then sit back on their ass`s and wonder where`s  the problem coming from.  There 2 kinds of people that shoot innocent people. 1.  BAD guys who rob and steal for a living

2. lunatics

This aint frickin rocket science.    

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 4

Let me tell you what makes me angry:  certainly the senseless killing of the young or old "just because we can;" the capitulation and submission of a strong people to  a weak  leader; the ripping the "guts" out of a healthy and liberating constitution; the apology, any apology given to an enemy bent on destroying the Republic and degrading any the innocent; the persecution of any individual or group who stand for what they believe and do so peacefully; the ignorant politician standing in a pool of flush-able waste and calling it "the will of the people;" the nut-bag willing to criticize the administration for their emotional response WITHOUT be willing to do anything about the current situation that produced the passion.  It is enough to make one angry!      

• Upvote 1

I dont belive for a damm minute those tears he was shedding was for those kids. Sorry just dont buy it. Just like any actor can cry when asked he`s got it down pat. He probably thinks about the saddest thing that comes to mind like. "The day the cat got out of the bag that a video wasnt the cause of the Benghazi attack and that he`s a nats a$$ away from people finding out he was entirely behind the whole enchilada.

Come on Dog, how can you believe those were not sincere tears (after he poked himself in the eye or rubbed some substance [cocaine?] in it)?  After all, Obummer has never given us any reason to not believe him.  The only way he could have been more sincere is if he would have said “If you like your guns you can keep them”.  Then we would have known he really meant it.

• Upvote 1

It'll be interesting to see if Obama can hold back his tears tonight on CNN.....with millions and millions of people watching.  I myself am eager for this issue to pass.  I would rather see Bill C and Donald T go head to head in a game of "The World's Greatest Adulterer and Sexist".  I think Bill wins in a landslide.....but Trump hates to lose, so he might pull out some of his old transgressions we've never heard of.  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 4

***////

..."... on CNN... with millions and millions of people watching"....   :shrug:

They don't have that many viewers, SHABS !   :lol:  :lmao:  You funny !   :P

And this issue will never "pass"... not as long as American Patriots yearn to be Free.

How would you know.....you don't even own a fancy picture box.   :D   ....and the one in your common area will be fixed on Wheel of Fortune.   B) 

GO RV, then BV