Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Millionday 12/6 informative

idplzr

12/6/2015

Millionday Newstime 12/05/15

WELCOME TO MILLIONDAY NEWSTIME

​Millionday Saturday Night News 12-5-15 Part 1 of 2

Millionday: HELLO BGG -- I HAVE RV NEWS

Millionday: IN ALL THESE YEARS I HAVE NOT SAID THAT

Millionday: TODAY I CAME IN AND BROUGHT A REPORT OF IRAQ`S BANKING GOING INTERNATIONAL

Millionday: THIS REPORT IS OBVIOUSLY MORE STEPS ALONG THAT PROCESS

Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD OF THIS GREAT NEWS

Millionday: WE HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS

~~~

Millionday: Praised Islamic banks in Iraq on the approval of the Islamic Banking Act, which recently passed, and its role in the promotion of Islamic banking products through financial inclusion prepared by the starting point for their work, especially as the law coincided with the Annual Arab Banking Conference which Describe the expansion of the work of Islamic banking and commensurate and directions communities.

Millionday: THIS IS NOT THE SAME ONE THAT I HAD DUE TO THE DIFFERENT TRANSLATION BUT WE WILL LOOK AT THIS IT HAS THE SAME MEANING AND WE HAVE MORE WITH IT

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ISLAMIC BANKING ACT HAS BEEN PASSED AND BEGINS WITH THE INCLUSION OF THE THE DATE OF THE BEGINNING OF ALL DIRECTIONS FOR PROVINCES AND BENEFITS

Millionday: NOTE -- WE ARE GOING TO COVER WHERE WE ARE COMPLETLY TONIGHT AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE SHOCKED AT HOW CLOSE WE ARE IMO AND ACCORDING TO THE PROGRESS DONE

Millionday: According to the recommendations of the Annual Arab Banking Conference for 2015, the need for joint Arab cooperation for the development of a comprehensive Arab strategy to promote financial inclusion with an emphasis on anti-money laundering and terrorist financing, and to promote construction policies and construction.

Millionday :NOTE -- IT INCLUDES ALL ECONOMIC LAWS AND THE INTERNATIONAL LAWS FOR TERRORISM FINANCING -- COMPLETE COMPLIANCE

Millionday: Dr. Sadeq al-Shammari member of the World Union of Arab banks: The issuance of Law regulating the work of Islamic banks as well as regional and international support to activate the Islamic banking products leads to the need to create products that fit and law as well as the needs of the communities that have become going to be this type of service banking.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE IRAQI BANKING IS NOT ONLY ACTIVATING IN IRAQ BUT IS ALSO ACTIVATING INTERNATIONALLY

Millionday: Shammari said in an interview for »Sabah« that the Arab Banking Conference which set aside time to discuss the development of the reality of Islamic banking and the role of financial inclusion in achieving economic feasibility saw the participation of quality represented by more than 800 leading personal financial and banking Arab and international presence of ministers and rulers of the central banks of 24 countries, pointing to discuss ways of banking cooperation between the participating countries, including Iraq, which is of interest to all participants.

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ IS PART OF 24 COUNTRIES AND IS ALSO MUCH MORE READY DUE TO THE MULTIPLE WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING WE HAVE FOLLOWED IN THE LAST YEAR –

THEY ARE READY FOR THE ADVANCMENT OF BANKING -- THEY ARE GOING TO MINIMIZE THE BILLS BY USING THE VISA FOR MANY OF THE SERVICES THAT WILL BE EXPANDING THE STAKEHOLDER SHARES IN THE MARKET –

THIS IS INCLUDES COINS -- SMALL DENOMS --M VISAS AND CHECKS OF COURSE ALONG WITH MANY OTHER SERVICES OF COURSE

Millionday: He noted that the recommendations of the conference focused on financial inclusion inclusion as an objective strategic new governments and regulators, and the integration of financial inclusion and financial stability and financial integrity and financial protection for the consumer to realize the Integrated Framework for inclusion and financial stability, as well as to urge the decision-makers on the importance of achieving harmony between strategies development projects micro, small and medium, and given the financial education necessary importance of large cross-section of communities Arabah.wachar to that interest in the electronic systems and optimization of the great development in the financial services and innovative products and the development of infrastructure of the Arab financial system, and

Millionday: NOTE -- UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS THE ANNOUNCMENT OF THE E-GOVERNMENT BEING READY TO GO AND SHARE INFORMATION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING ETC

jtank: WHOOPOW!

maine: omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millionday: improve the credit reporting systems, and protect the rights of creditors, and to facilitate the the safeguards systems of the most prominent recommendations that urged the creation of an environment conducive and favorable to get young people and women to finance and financial services,

and the expansion of financial services to include the wider rural areas in Arab countries, and the diversification and development of financial products and services in the region in order to provide innovative and affordable services, Designated categories poor/

Millionday: NOTE - THE E-GOVERNMENT WILL HELP IN A HUGE WAY WHEN ALL SERVICES ARE LOADED FOR IRAQIS INSIDE AND OUT OF IRAQ ONTO THE VISA AND MASTERCARDS -- DON'T FORGET NOT ALL IRAQI ARE IN IRAQ

Millionday: Shammari said the recommendations developed by committees elected by the Congress administration stressed the importance of increasing and expanding the role of Islamic banking to give a push for financial inclusion by allowing individuals and enterprises of small and medium who prefer a compliant banking operations with the law, dealing with the banking system, financial Tazizalmassat Arab policies Financial Inclusion has, to affect the micro and small and medium segments of low-income in the community, and emphasis on the integration of social responsibility and the principles of sustainable development into its policies

Millionday: NOTE -- KNOW THIS IS PART OF PROMISES MADE TO THE NEEDY AND THE CONSTITUTION IS ALSO INCLUSIVE OF THE RIGHT TO FLOURISH AND THE WORK OF THE GOVERNMENT TO ENSURE THEIR OPPORTUNITIES

Millionday: Altamoalah.omnan recommendations given to the problem of the Arab exodus of great importance, to reduce the aggravation of social and humanitarian crises, and the development of the adoption of a statistical standard for measuring the level Financial Inclusion in the Arab countries,

Millionday: Altamoalah.omnan recommendations given to the problem of the Arab exodus of great importance, to reduce the aggravation of social and humanitarian crises, and the development of the adoption of a statistical standard for measuring the level Financial Inclusion in the Arab countries,

and follow-up Ttorhma inclusiveness, respectively, as well as the need for action to combat illiteracy banking through educational educational programs starting from the rows of First Instance.

_firefly_: WOW WOW WOW this is huge

Millionday: SO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE READING -- INCLUSION INTO THE ARAB COUNTRIES -- GOING INTERNATIONAL WITH IRAQ` BANKING SO THIS MEANS INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE AND ALSO THE TENDER TO support COMING HOME AND LEAVING -- MOST IMPORTANT --- GOING INTERNATIONAL

_firefly_: We have read many articles, .... but ........ THIS IS INCLUDES COINS -- SMALL DENOMS ....

kathi: WWWWWHHHHHOOOPPPPPPPPOOOOWWW!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_firefly_: Legitimizes this report !

_firefly_: May I say ......... _firefly_ : BINGO

Millionday: YES AND THIS IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WE HAVE THAT STATES COINS AND SMALL DENOMS ARE HOTTING THE STREETS FINALLY -- LOVE IT

Millionday: SMILE -- WHOOOPOW

_firefly_: exactly

jtank : WOWZERS

Post From Dinar Updates 12-5-15

​Millionday Saturday Night Newstime Part 2 of 2

​Tex1: at 7 :24 Iraq is ine of 24 countries are they all going through this.

Millionday: NO THEY ARE PART OF 24 BANKS AS THIS IS TALKING ABOUT ISLAMIC BANKS -- GOOD QUESTION HUN

7shiela: Is this the cards they've talked about for a long time that will be able to be used internationally?? And was there any date given as to when this would start?

Millionday: THE VISAS AND MASTERCARDS WILL BE ABLE TO BE USED THROUGH THIS E-GOVERNMENT AND ATMS ETC GLOBALLY AT BANKS THAT EXCHANGE --- ETC

samson: No word on Warka yet Millie re accessing accounts/reactivation of them ?

Millionday: NOT YET SAMSON

thomas1: when will they be able to start using them ?? must that have rv to use them correct ??

Millionday: I DON'T KNOW WHEN HUN BUT THEY HAVE CALLED FOR ALL LEGISLATION TO MOVE FORWARD SO OBVIOUSLY PREPARED

_firefly_: Oh soooo ready !

​~~~

Millionday: I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS I JUST CANT CONTINUE WITHOUT TELLING YOU YOU

Millionday: BUT PLEASE KEEP RUDIE IN YOUR PRAYERS -- HER MOM HAS PASSED ON TO THE LORD

Millionday: SHE JUST CALLED

Millionday: WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL BECAUSE SHE IS A BIG PART OF OUR FAMILY

sheila3: so sorry to hear that

jtank: lord watch over rudie and family In this time of need

Millionday: SHE WAS VERY COMFORTABLE AND IT WAS ALZHEIMERS

Millionday: I WILL LET HER KNOW

Millionday : SHE ASKED THAT WE ALL CONTINUE WITH NEWS

Millionday : THANK YOU ALL -- YOU ARE GREAT FRIENDS

quicktolegit96: DID YOU SAY LDS ARE CIRCULATING ON STREETS? I JUST GOT HERE, TY

Millionday NO NOT YET BUT BANKING REFORM IS MOVING FORWARD -- ISLAMIC BANKING LAW ALONG WITH INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE BASEL

wmawhite: Exclusive - Daash withdrawal from the streets of Mosul

Saturday 05-12-2015 Twilight News / security sources in Nineveh province said Saturday evening that the elements of Daash withdrew from the streets of the city of Mosul. The security source told The Twilight News "detachments elements Daash withdrew from the checkpoints scattered beside me Mosul left and right," which was confirmed by other sources.

The sources added that the population "roam the streets Bassahali the city, but they did not notice the presence of any of the points for the inspection Bdaash without knowing the reasons." http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/

Millionday: I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN THE REPORT I WANT TO SHOW YOU ABOUT THE RV LOADED

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD AND DON'T MISS ONE

Millionday: GET YOUR HAT AND SOMEONE ELSES TOO

Millionday: Imad emirate there are economic convinced strong that the decline of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate with a surplus in the balance of payments reflects the fact that the national currency undervalued real value, so there is an urgent need for action to raise the value of the dinar in the exchange market through direct and constant intervention of the Central Bank Iraq to reduce the sale price of the dollar against the dinar in the currency auction.

Millionday: NOTE -- THERE IS AN URGENT NEED TO REVALUE AND ALSO ADD IT TO THE MARKET -- THIS MEANS THE CURRENCY MARKET NOT THE FRUIT MARKET

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

Millionday: This form-oriented basis points in the direction of strengthening the exchange value of the dinar against the dollar, by taking administrative decisions in a row by the monetary authority, this argument completely intact from the point of this analysis Aloguetsada.dmn oriented academic d said. Awad Fadhil importance of this road in the exchange rate management to be desirable high domestic inflation rate, and raise the value of national currency against the dollar

wmawhite: Super.......all in keeping with what the IMF has told us.

sheila3: WHOOPOW

Holly1: Millionday MilliondAY Millionday WHOOPOW.........

Millionday: 2004 until the first quarter of 2010 was in line with the objective to be achieved, a stop the rise in the general level of prices, and strive to reduce the rate of inflation at acceptable levels economically, but who got to the monetary authority continued to approach raising the value of the dinar against the dollar (ie reduce the value of the dollar denominated in dinars) after the decline in the rate of inflation and to control it and install the official exchange rate at a level may not necessarily reflect the level of equilibrium in the market.

Millionday: And when you return to economic indicators easily realize that increasing the degree of intervention in the exchange market and the persistent administrative move towards the low value of the dollar or the selling price was not officially compatible with fundamentals Alkla.ooodh d. Awad when devoting the vast proportion of resources in favor of consumption this with limited capacity in the absorptive INVESTING energy, low competitiveness of industries producing goods traded (except oil), and

Millionday: NOTE -- THE EXCHANGE RATE WAS NOT COMPATIBLE

Millionday: NOTE -- INVESTMENT IS A HUGE PART AS WE KNOW OF THE BUDGET FOR NEXT YEAR AND THIS FINAL ACCOUNTS AS WELL

Millionday: the tyranny of service activities and the acceleration of price levels and the high level of unemployment and the decline in the relative productivity of industrial and agricultural sector and high production costs All of this leads to the effect brake on Aloguetsad.utaba development: It is practically impossible that a single monetary tool you can achieve more than one goal has not been used other tools to achieve especially necessary adjustments both financial and structural including help to put the economy on track,

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THE PRICING NEEDS TO BE DONE AND THIS WILL PUT THE ECONOMY ON TRACK

Millionday: the dosing sequence in adjust the exchange rate administratively was in itself incompatible with the economy as a whole as a result of this situation that eventually become the national market value of the national currency is determined in response to market forces, which in turn reflect the economic and political situation in the country is desired.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE MARKET FORCES WOULD BE THE ECONOMICS OF THE GLOBE AND ALSO THE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION THAT HAS BEEN CALLED FOR NOT LONG AGO

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD OF THIS

Millionday: It is normal in this case to become the nominal exchange local currency denominated higher than its market value any higher than its equilibrium, reflecting the possibility of the dinar exchange in the market price moved to a lower level than the level at which settled upon by government intervention and the imposition of decision Aladarei.okhls to say: This economic vision strengthened through the big difference between the dollar sale scheduled to price in a market auction Central Bank and its price generated in the free market by supply and demand forces of reaction,

Millionday: NOTE -- THE SUPPLY AND DEMAND WILL HELP THEM DECIDE THE NOMINAL VALUE OF THE DINAR AGAINST THE INTERNATIONAL RATES

Millionday: since no longer the difference confined to the rank of decimal but exceeded for up to two places decimal places, and so is no longer within the limits or economically acceptable ranges at the international level and Mahla.alomr other is that private demand for the national currency prevailing market price or the current is less than the total special offer, and that the central bank intervenes in the foreign exchange market to buy the difference in order to support the local currency internationally.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE MOVE ON THE EXCHANGE RATE IS FOR THE support TO MAKE THE CURRENCY INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED AND SUPPORTED

vWhoopow!!!!!!

Millionday: This shows clearly that the Iraqi Central Bank intervenes to artificially create intentional or on the request of the national currency against the Show more foreign currency, so that the quantity purchased from the local currency, which was higher than can be purchased in normal circumstances to sustain high and stable exchange rate.

wmawhite: this is SUPER. It is more confirmation of what the IMF announced three weeks ago.

Millionday : SO AS WE SEE -- IT IS URGENT TO CHANGE THE EXCHANGE RATE TO A RATE THAT IS COMPETITIVE IN THE MARKET AND WILL BE IMPACTED BY SUPPLY AND DEMAND AND ALSO THE OTHER RATES OF CURRENCY THEY DO BUSINESS THEY HAVE AGREEMENTS WITH

Millionday: LET ME SAY

Millionday: WHOOPOW WITH THE NEWS OF THE 20-16 BUDGET READY FOR VOTE AND PARLIAMENT READY AS WELL AND ALL THE REST OF THE NEWS WE HAVE SEEN >>>> THIS IS FANTASTIC

Millionday : WHOOOPOW

Millionday: END OF REPORT

• Upvote 7

Thank you Idplzr.   :wave:    

LOVE Millionday. :hug:           She's only reading ink so this is all really GREAT NEWS.   :goodnews:          She's a wonderful researcher.   :bravo: 

We're finally at the end of this ride I almost can't believe it.  :backflip:    We're almost there people......... :macarena: happy dance        :macarena:

• Upvote 6

You and me both........I need to dust off my plans ......they've been sitting on the shelf way toooooo long.

Bottom line...... isn't it great that we can actually make plans that can come true............. :macarena:

I agree MIT, it is great to be apart of this crazy opportunity. Regardless of the outcome, I'll still be going with my plan, it would just be way better if it rv'd (see below) lol.  

engagement-ring-on-finger-big-24.jpg

The thought ran through my tiny mind that there always seems to be high hopium and news about the RV nearing Christmas. Not a Debbie Downer here, just been through too many "what ifs" for Christmas RV. Guess I'm getting a bit jaded, but do hope this time is it.

• Upvote 2

The thought ran through my tiny mind that there always seems to be high hopium and news about the RV nearing Christmas. Not a Debbie Downer here, just been through too many "what ifs" for Christmas RV. Guess I'm getting a bit jaded, but do hope this time is it.

Happens every year Sage.

• Upvote 4

Looks like I have been partying at Santanas house!!!

Sno, I didn't know you're a red head  :D You're always welcome to party here anytime!!!

BLING BLING!! Hahahaha!! Keeping the faith!!  :bravo:  :praying:  :cheesehead:

Hahahaha   :lol:  :lol:  It's a little big but, go big or go home, right?

• Upvote 1