Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Neil Cavuto embarrasses student who wants free college and has no idea how to pay for it

Neil Cavuto embarrasses student who wants free college and has no idea how to pay for it

This is a prime example of what the highjacked by the Liberals educational system is putting out these days . . . a 1st class clueless Pin Head of a "Nit Wit", parrot the mantra, zombie follower of the Left.

The Left has turned out millions of these, unable to think for themselves, programable sponges that believe everything the Leftist propoganda machine churns out.

Their parents for the most part are equally as culpable. My Dad was right. . . " god help ya when these people get control of the country - and they will - it's going to be a world of S*^t." He was right about a great many things.

Excellent article Yota, T :salute: hanks

This little girl should go ask Hillarious ,Palosi and the others for a personal grant they have it. She goes to college and

does not know math.I would kill my son if he ever talked like this. He did what I and most others did

worked two jobs and they sure were not at $15.00 an hour to start. You are all right God help us.Yikes I got such a

headache.