Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

China Allows Release New Asset Backed US TRN...GCR Stage Is Set.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

China holds all the GCR cards.

China gives permission to allow US to release new asset backed TRN.

Many experts say there will be no RV until this happens.

Not varified. Your opine.

"Intel Received at 10:10 AM PST" - Chronicle Report from Terra
5:41:00 PM  Intel, Terra, Thoughts 
Chronicle Report for 11/8/15 at 8:39 PM EST
I have received great intel today. Considering Deep Source's latest post (Link), it seems that things are once again on the move.
> Good Morning
> I would like to inform you that the Chinese Treasury will begin to RELEASE the TRNs, Backed by Gold Bullion, starting TOMORROW.
> The CURRENCIES - Iraq Dinars - Vietnam Dongs, Zim Zims - will be the FIRST Assets to be redeemed by the Chinese Treasury.
> The Banks who are involved are HSBC, Duetsche Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank of China, Barclays Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland Offshore - Designated Wells Fargo Bank Branches and Bank of Jerusalem, Beverly Hills will have TTMs (Table Top Meetings) for the Sellers and their Legal Representatives in the US.
> These Banks have the Counting Machines and the TRNs for ledger to ledger transactions.
> I have the Procedures and Prices for the Currencies. We Validate the Packages FIRST.
> The Historical Bond Boxes and Certificates will follow.
> The CASH OUT process will take a number of months to complete the Chinese Redemption Program.
Apologies, I must keep the name and contact information anonymous for privacy concerns.
Terra.

Eeeeee...these guys like to pour it on thick!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

this just in related to above article...

Well, it seems we are truly off to the final lap to the bank this week.

#1 The banks are ready. China has help prevent their “crash” so to speak. The Fed has opened the door, so to speak for the banks to clean up their act. Realize that certain banking engines have received “BONDS” to fund this major undertaking.

#2 Watch the Forex. The 3.41 rate will show and the CBI will show as well.

#3 Announcements – actually they are hot and heavy but again, but they won’t blurt out the GCR.

Watch for the Yuan announcement of being in the basket. The article I read which was dated 11/4 says SOMETIME this month and no later than 11/30-I would say a sure sign the basket is a go but may be announced after we get to bank.

Of course, Iraq and the World are preparing in and out of country announcements. Look for “emerging market” verbiage.

Goldman Sachs may have dumped the BRICS fund because all these countries have devalued BUT they have moved funding into an EMERGING MARKETS fund(hint hint)

To quote a favorite, “The Eagle has landed” and I would say right on our heads!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

That's funny BK ! I hate when that happens, one of my dear friends who is in law enforcement was off duty, cutting his yard one day , when he caught a full load from a circling buzzard......he said that he was gagging , his wife was laughing so hard pour guy, that's when you know it's going to be a Shiitey kind of day.

• Upvote 3

That's funny BK ! I hate when that happens, one of my dear friends who is in law enforcement was off duty, cutting his yard one day , when he caught a full load from a circling buzzard......he said that he was gagging , his wife was laughing so hard pour guy, that's when you know it's going to be a Shiitey kind of day.

Hey Tex, Birds targeting seems to be getting better over the years, I bet that buzzard had a good laugh!!