Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

Just now, markb57 said:

any here in the US?

From what I know us banks won't touch laws stipulate transactions cannot end or start in usd! That's why iran has been testing new payment network for money trade, saying that I don't know where the banks area, could guarantee are NOt in US at moment!

3 hours ago, markb57 said:

confused. if travelex in the US but no USD, then what denomination?

Your government has said transaction cannot start or end in usd! Pretty simple...at the moment almost every transaction has to be done in usd! China is launching their own real time payment system which will allow the yuan to be as a major currency stepping away from usd...iran and China have done a deal not to mention their reconnection to swift with over 450 banks re connected. This will stop us from freezing funds, they will use offshore bank on island of kish for payments and transactions.

• Upvote 1

On 1 April 2016 at 4:51 AM, Freedomwish said:

I think iran is timed to go with China.....dinar maybe

• Upvote 1

Buy Iranian Rial‎

Adwww.travelex.com.au/Rial

This is related to your search
    The Travelex Price Promise - Great Deals On Your Foreign Currencies!
    Multi-Currency Card · Store Or Airport Pick-Up · Trusted Currency Experts
    Types: Euros, Great British Pounds, US Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, Thai Baht
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, screwball said:

Well being the greed bastards they are atleast 2.50 I think higher! Around iraqs rate same as kuwait!

U think that high??  I can't see it going that high there money is less than the dinar and Adam's thinking 10 cents max.  I'm just hoping one if these pop.... And pops quick

I'm gonna have to look into this island, thanks for sharing the info!! 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, screwball said:

I think iran is timed to go with China.....dinar maybe

Wholy cow.....I swear I had been thinking the same for a while.....China's Yuan currency is to open up along with the basket with the other four major global currencies this October and I think I've read somewhere they've made a 10 year, 600 billion dollar deal with Iran some few months back....

Man, if this isn't history in the making of our time I just don't know what to call it........definitely interesting times indeed!!

Keeping the faith!! :praying:

13 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Not to get off topic . But the site that showed the 2.38 SDR for Iran showed another countries SDR that looked ridiculous . Indonesia's SDR was posted at over 5 units .What does that mean ???

Bro, you're not off topic - and I won't be too surprised at $2.38ish would be the revaluation target rate..........then again, yeah......yeah, I would be surprised. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Wholy cow.....I swear I had been thinking the same for a while.....China's Yuan currency is to open up along with the basket with the other four major global currencies this October and I think I've read somewhere they've made a 10 year, 600 billion dollar deal with Iran some few months back....

Man, if this isn't history in the making of our time I just don't know what to call it........definitely interesting times indeed!!

Even got a great offshore bank for us PM me for details...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Their new payment system is supposed to go live by september 2 and October is when they have to be in the basket!

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, gixxerfrog said:

U think that high??  I can't see it going that high there money is less than the dinar and Adam's thinking 10 cents max.  I'm just hoping one if these pop.... And pops quick

I'm gonna have to look into this island, thanks for sharing the info!! 

Theynhave passed law removing four zeros, wanting usd parity but if you remove fours zeros off the rate you get around $2 plus! Just a matter of days and weeks now!

• Upvote 1