Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

On 12 August 2016 at 10:38 AM, gixxerfrog said:

I thought i was going crazy and thought i dreamt of those last 3 pages lol.... where did they go??? also i know its been brought up time and time again and the talk is the same with iraq, i just hate those "dropping off 4 zeros" to me there is no proof its off the .0000XXXXXX rate and not the 100,000 note value. we just have to wait and see. i am not trying to be negative nelly but i just cant see it being at 1:1 let alone $2.  i would love nothing more than for it to be that high, im just not getting my hopes up. Hopefully we see an increase very soon though !!!!!!

Actually I did post an article saying it's off the rate, they used the exchange rate 1:10500 rial as an example remove the fours zeros, but the exchange rate is now 32000 to thre abouts so it puts it around 2.50

1 hour ago, gixxerfrog said:

PP - its pretty simple for me, i see it as i am buying (trading) currencies, just as if you would buy something from china or other country. i am not giving them weapon(s) or a note with my USD to say hey go buy an ar15 and go on a rampage. If i give a homeless man 20$ (hoping he will buy food/clothes etc) if he goes and gets a gun with all of the money he collected from you and I and goes and kills people did i support that? no! thats just how i see it. not everyone will agree with me and see it how i do (obviously) but IDGAF..... :) 

No borders when it comes to investment...I am the same just keep buying more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 12 August 2016 at 10:38 AM, gixxerfrog said:

I thought i was going crazy and thought i dreamt of those last 3 pages lol.... where did they go??? also i know its been brought up time and time again and the talk is the same with iraq, i just hate those "dropping off 4 zeros" to me there is no proof its off the .0000XXXXXX rate and not the 100,000 note value. we just have to wait and see. i am not trying to be negative nelly but i just cant see it being at 1:1 let alone $2.  i would love nothing more than for it to be that high, im just not getting my hopes up. Hopefully we see an increase very soon though !!!!!!

Back in April, Bahmani said the shift from dropping three zeros to dropping four would give the rial parity with the US dollar. Right now, $1 equals about 10,500 rials. By shifting the decimal point four digits to the left, one dollar will cost 1.05 rials.

8 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Personally I like the idea of hearing open dialogue on pros and cons for and against. Still undecided but keeping an open mind, that's for sure.

pp

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, gixxerfrog said:

PP - its pretty simple for me, i see it as i am buying (trading) currencies, just as if you would buy something from china or other country. i am not giving them weapon(s) or a note with my USD to say hey go buy an ar15 and go on a rampage. If i give a homeless man 20$ (hoping he will buy food/clothes etc) if he goes and gets a gun with all of the money he collected from you and I and goes and kills people did i support that? no! thats just how i see it. not everyone will agree with me and see it how i do (obviously) but IDGAF..... :) 

Ahhh... but if you KNEW he had murderous tendencies, or a murderous background... you would be culpable!  That's the difference... KNOWING.  Thanks for illustrating that gixxer...  And yes, it's very clear, you DGAF. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Ahhh... but if you KNEW he had murderous tendencies, or a murderous background... you would be culpable!  That's the difference... KNOWING.  Thanks for illustrating that gixxer...  And yes, it's very clear, you DGAF. 

thats the thing knowing.... i dont know his intentions - is he going to buy a big mac, a hooker, a gun who knows... only him. do i know where my dollar is going? no. just because iran is labeled as a terrorist state doesnt make all the people in Iran bad people. your to quick to judge if thats the case. maybe i am buying my IRR from a person who is just trying to make a living - feeding their family, going to amusement parks etc. IDGAF what he or she does with it i cant control every penny that i spend where it goes. hell look at donations in the US - if you donate to good will (think its them?) only a certain % goes to good use the other goes to CEO and his needs - like driving a 100k $ car. did i want to support that (his car) no, should i stop donating my $ to good will or any charity? again idgaf what you think of me or my choice in buying IRR. i am done talking to you about this topic. peace out ! 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, gixxerfrog said:

thats the thing knowing.... i dont know his intentions - is he going to buy a big mac, a hooker, a gun who knows... only him. do i know where my dollar is going? no. just because iran is labeled as a terrorist state doesnt make all the people in Iran bad people. your to quick to judge if thats the case. maybe i am buying my IRR from a person who is just trying to make a living - feeding their family, going to amusement parks etc. IDGAF what he or she does with it i cant control every penny that i spend where it goes. hell look at donations in the US - if you donate to good will (think its them?) only a certain % goes to good use the other goes to CEO and his needs - like driving a 100k $ car. did i want to support that (his car) no, should i stop donating my $ to good will or any charity? again idgaf what you think of me or my choice in buying IRR. i am done talking to you about this topic. peace out ! 

I thought this was a substantive response, initially... until the last sentence.  I was looking forward to responding... You were almost making sense!  I'm not interested in engaging your anger and disrespect... but I will still call out any BS and dishonesty I see.  So... just don't respond.

• Upvote 1