Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Trump Poll - He leads with 32%

I wonder who is is picking as a VP and the other 14 cabnet members.

I know he said he was going to find the meanest Doug. MacArthur type to run the military.

"Republican frontrunner billionaire Donald Trump has jumped seven points—a remarkable hike in the polls—after the GOP debate in Cleveland, Ohio, last week and a subsequent spat with Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly.

The Morning Consult poll of 746 self-identified Republicans and GOP-leaning independents has Trump with a  commanding lead over the entire rest of the field at 32 percent. That means he leads the next three candidates—former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Dr. Ben Carson and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker or Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)80%

—combined. Bush, who came in second, got only 11 percent. Carson came in third with 9 percent. Walker and Rubio tied with 6 percent each.

Trump’s 32 percent means he leads Bush, Carson and Walker—or Bush, Carson and Rubio, depending on which candidate tied for fourth place one considers actually in fourth—combined. His 32 percent is tied with Bush, Carson, Rubio and Walker combined.

Trump’s 32 percent is also up seven points over last week’s Morning Consult poll, which had him at 25 percent. The poll was conducted Aug. 7 through Aug. 9—Friday through Sunday—which means most of the polling was done not just after Trump’s debate performance in which he battled Fox News anchors seemingly determined to take him out but also after Friday evening comments about Kelly.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/10/teflon-don-trump-at-32-percent-in-new-post-debate-poll/

Edited by bigwave
  • Upvote 2

Please, please PLEASE give Trump the nomination.....

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump ® Spread RCP Average 7/9 - 7/28 -- -- 51.8 37.0 Clinton +14.8 Quinnipiac 7/23 - 7/28 1644 RV 2.4 48 36 Clinton +12 McClatchy/Marist 7/22 - 7/28 964 RV 3.2 54 38 Clinton +16 CNN/Opinion Research 7/22 - 7/25 898 RV 3.5 56 40 Clinton +16 PPP (D) 7/20 - 7/21 1087 RV 3.0 50 37 Clinton +13 USA Today/Suffolk 7/9 - 7/12 1000 LV 3.0 51 34 Clinton +17

All General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data

• Downvote 4

People can read through the BS. No more of the business as usual. No more debt, no more illegal immigration, no more no more giving our tax dollars away so we have to work HARDER and HARDER.

Please, please PLEASE give Trump the nomination.....

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump ® Spread RCP Average 7/9 - 7/28 -- -- 51.8 37.0 Clinton +14.8 Quinnipiac 7/23 - 7/28 1644 RV 2.4 48 36 Clinton +12 McClatchy/Marist 7/22 - 7/28 964 RV 3.2 54 38 Clinton +16 CNN/Opinion Research 7/22 - 7/25 898 RV 3.5 56 40 Clinton +16 PPP (D) 7/20 - 7/21 1087 RV 3.0 50 37 Clinton +13 USA Today/Suffolk 7/9 - 7/12 1000 LV 3.0 51 34 Clinton +17

All General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data

At least if Clinton gets elected, we will hit bottom and then people will see whats going on with the career politicians. 

Come on Trump give us something to fight for, give us something to win, give us our due Bill of Rights ! Run over these renegade politicians that that take special interests money and sit on their fat duffs. Turn this SOB upside down! No more gangs running rampid through a city, if we can't get them under control give them the damn city and put a fence around it with snipers! No more illegals ! No more handouts to anyone that has arms and legs that work ! Let's start drilling if we make a mess we can clean it up ! We need more oil refineries, we need more factories, we need Americans that want the American Dream ! We need prayer back in schools and great people of moral fiber that knows wrong from right ! What we have before we may never have again and if Donald Trump makes it to the finals then we all have one shot to get it right !

• Upvote 3

What I really like about Trump, is if he does actually make it, I doubt he will give the traditional presidential pardon to ocrap on the way out.

That would leave the option of opening investigations on all of obummers claims, the dem parties certification, the fake birth cert, and allow full prosecution of all individuals that were in collusion with the deception that was perpetrated on America in 2008.

Nothing would be sweeter than watching obama doing the perp walk to his new home, in a federal prison..... along with clinton,  reid, and every other stinking traitor that helped, and traded America for a couple bucks.

I'm sure there would be a few RINO's in the mix. 

Then investigate every living congressman and senator's financial records, and prosecute each one that took illegal contributions from corporations lobbyists.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

People can read through the BS. No more of the business as usual. No more debt, no more illegal immigration, no more no more giving our tax dollars away so we have to work HARDER and HARDER.

At least if Clinton gets elected, we will hit bottom and then people will see whats going on with the career politicians. 

LOL...Trump has zero chance against Clinton. He's firing up the crazies who haven't noticed that his rhetoric has no substance, no plan, no way to pay for his demands. Now he has ticked off Fox News and no republican can win without Fox News.

I just hope Trump isn't trying to derail the GOP to help the Clinton's.

More than likely. They looked awfully cozy at his wedding.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

LOL...Trump has zero chance against Clinton. He's firing up the crazies who haven't noticed that his rhetoric has no substance, no plan, no way to pay for his demands. Now he has ticked off Fox News and no republican can win without Fox News.

Wow, 30 percent and rising for the crazy's. Goooooo, crazy. eeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahha(&$($#^^%^.

So, your not going to vote for Trump? Must be a lefty. My family is so against lefty's that when I was a baby when I started using my left hand my mother put a sock over it. Now I know why. 

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, 30 percent and rising for the crazy's. Goooooo, crazy. eeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahha(&$($#^^%^.

So, your not going to vote for Trump? Must be a lefty. My family is so against lefty's that when I was a baby when I started using my left hand my mother put a sock over it. Now I know why. 

Actually, I probably WILL vote for Trump...A Trump nomination will ensure a win for Clinton.

Yes, the crazies are all fired up about the Donald....and are ignoring the people who actually have a vision for the country, as well as a plan to make it work...people like Carson or Fiorina or even Rubio, who think more of this country than themselves.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Yesterday I heard part of Hillarious comments about Trump.

If there's one thing I absolutely despise, it's when someone can't

complete a sentence without saying,"ya know".

And that's exactly what the bimbo did. So not only would we have

to listen to her squeaking voice if she's elected, but be forced

to deal with her perpetual idiotic quest for a clear thought.

YA KNOW!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Yesterday I heard part of Hillarious comments about Trump.

If there's one thing I absolutely despise, it's when someone can't

complete a sentence without saying,"ya know".

And that's exactly what the bimbo did. So not only would we have

to listen to her squeaking voice if she's elected, but be forced

to deal with her perpetual idiotic quest for a clear thought.

YA KNOW!!!!!!

32% is pretty high for an occasional Christian, ya know.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

WOW! I start to comment and think what is the point, ocdude I have to believe you just like messing with the peeps, Because there is no way anyone could vote for The big C....  Unless brain dead.

• Upvote 1