Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The men who run the US Government

ARE A BUNCH OF NO GOOD, LOW DOWN, DIRTY, POLECAT CROOKS THAT SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR TREASON AND THROWN INTO THE SLAMMER FOR THE REST OF THEIR TREASONOUS LIVES TO LIVE ON NOTHING BUT BREAD & WATER !!

. . . got carried away. I thought I was supposed to finish the sentence. :peace:  :rolleyes:

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 2

ARE A BUNCH OF NO GOOD, LOW DOWN, DIRTY, POLECAT CROOKS THAT SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR TREASON AND THROWN INTO THE SLAMMER FOR THE REST OF THEIR TREASONOUS LIVES TO LIVE ON NOTHING BUT BREAD & WATER !!

. . . got carried away. I thought I was supposed to finish the sentence. :peace:  :rolleyes:

Hahaha, you tell 'em 10years!! I agree wholeheartedly, except I think that is too good for this scum...I think a meeting with a rope and a lamp-post would be better. Leave 'em there for the crows to chew on.

• Upvote 3

Great vid my friend, thanks.

Indeed, all the things people get so upset about and swallow from their favorite

'news' shows, all the political nonsense that has no value, because the front line

folks are NOT who we see daily. The guys behind the curtain pull the strings, and

often from OUTSIDE the beltway.

When I learned this some years ago, it forced me to rethink everything I thought

I knew...it was very humbling yet liberating for me because i understood how the

game is played and how they get support for all their BS. Not easy to have to rethink

everything we think we know, but learning to THINK for ourselves is truly liberating

and asking questions about everything is a good way to start.

Consider also what all this means when one gets flustered about things like 9/11 and those 

damn 'terrorists' who by the way the US trained, and how it was used to enforce the

biggest con game this country ever witnessed, and we bought it hook, line and sinker

at the time, most still do. The aggressors are behind that curtain, and need to be continually

exposed. Our problem is not who or what we are told, our problem sits behind that curtain

knowing they can get away with just about anything.

Voting in a new pres or a new this or that cannot stop this kind of control...yet just look at

all the political bantering that goes on and how useless it all really is when understanding

WHO pulls the strings. The pres is just a front man, no substance, just talk playing the CEO

of a corporation, acting like they are in control...it too is a ruse. They are puppets for real!

Remember these things when the next false flag operations are accomplished and the

'news' has everyone all upset and afraid...it really is a propaganda game, because it works

100% of the time. Also it is fact this country was hijacked after the murder of JFK, yet most

still think our political process has the answers...it doesn't and hasn't for a long time.

I wish more folks would understand and then refuse to buy into the fear. That is the ONLY

thing they use that controls the public...fear...and it is promoted via the 'news' and is bought

near 100% of the time as fact. Problem is we are being lied to daily...yet most simply deny it

so they do not have to think for themselves.

Time we wake up and see the fraud...it really is fraud, been going on for centuries, lay the ground work,

shock the public, get support for the operation, then become sitting ducks for the next ruse. This country

gave up its personal rights and liberties for the "patriot act" and we did it willingly....what will be the next

shock that will remove the last remaining liberties we have? i am sure it will be a big one and how sad is that?

Thanks thegente...always good stuff my friend. :)

• Upvote 3

Great vid my friend, thanks.

Indeed, all the things people get so upset about and swallow from their favorite

'news' shows, all the political nonsense that has no value, because the front line

folks are NOT who we see daily. The guys behind the curtain pull the strings, and

often from OUTSIDE the beltway.

When I learned this some years ago, it forced me to rethink everything I thought

I knew...it was very humbling yet liberating for me because i understood how the

game is played and how they get support for all their BS. Not easy to have to rethink

everything we think we know, but learning to THINK for ourselves is truly liberating

and asking questions about everything is a good way to start.

Consider also what all this means when one gets flustered about things like 9/11 and those 

damn 'terrorists' who by the way the US trained, and how it was used to enforce the

biggest con game this country ever witnessed, and we bought it hook, line and sinker

at the time, most still do. The aggressors are behind that curtain, and need to be continually

exposed. Our problem is not who or what we are told, our problem sits behind that curtain

knowing they can get away with just about anything.

Voting in a new pres or a new this or that cannot stop this kind of control...yet just look at

all the political bantering that goes on and how useless it all really is when understanding

WHO pulls the strings. The pres is just a front man, no substance, just talk playing the CEO

of a corporation, acting like they are in control...it too is a ruse. They are puppets for real!

Remember these things when the next false flag operations are accomplished and the

'news' has everyone all upset and afraid...it really is a propaganda game, because it works

100% of the time. Also it is fact this country was hijacked after the murder of JFK, yet most

still think our political process has the answers...it doesn't and hasn't for a long time.

I wish more folks would understand and then refuse to buy into the fear. That is the ONLY

thing they use that controls the public...fear...and it is promoted via the 'news' and is bought

near 100% of the time as fact. Problem is we are being lied to daily...yet most simply deny it

so they do not have to think for themselves.

Time we wake up and see the fraud...it really is fraud, been going on for centuries, lay the ground work,

shock the public, get support for the operation, then become sitting ducks for the next ruse. This country

gave up its personal rights and liberties for the "patriot act" and we did it willingly....what will be the next

shock that will remove the last remaining liberties we have? i am sure it will be a big one and how sad is that?

Thanks thegente...always good stuff my friend. :)

As always nicely put Jim . I see the problem in this modern society being there's simply not enough people willing to die for it. If their was we would have already fixed the problem