Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar Tuesday

yota691

07/14/2015 17:19

44163.jpg?

US $ 1 = 1,169.7700 Iraqi dinars

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar in Iraqi banks and markets

1 US $ = 1,169.7700 Iraqi dinars

1 Iraqi dinars = US $ 0.0009  

The price in the market. $ 100 USD = 124.200 Iraqi Dinars

• Upvote 3

I am so confuse on what's goin on with CBI and what they are doing - Why just they RV their currency and STOP playing all these games with the dollar - They have enough reserves and assets to back up they currency what ever the RV rate going to be and STOP depending on the dollar....Enough already..... :confused2:  :confused2:  :confused2:  :confused2:

• Upvote 1

I am so confuse on what's goin on with CBI and what they are doing - Why just they RV their currency and STOP playing all these games with the dollar - They have enough reserves and assets to back up they currency what ever the RV rate going to be and STOP depending on the dollar....Enough already..... :confused2:  :confused2:  :confused2:  :confused2:

You're welcome to join me on some whiskey shots bro - I'm gonna keep drinking until Adam tells me to slow it down LOL  :cheesehead: