Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Allergy season is here!

moose 57

My allergies kicked in Thursday evening before last.  Then that Good Friday morning at 7 am, I had to have a top molar pulled.  Talk about being miserable!  I had a massive headache and was sneezing and sniffling my butt off.  Through the Fog, It took me several hours to realize the reason I had the headache was because of the hammering to remove the roots of that molar and not the allergy.  Then I realized I had pain meds!!! Woohoo!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

Every year when it begins pollinating I always laugh to myself. Here is why. I used to live in Dayton, OH and I knew many people wanting to move away because the pollen and allergies got the best of them. Where did they move? To the desert where the air is dry and there was no pollen like they had in Dayton. So they moved from Ohio to Arizona and built nice houses. They saw the browns and reds of the desert and became homesick by missing the green lush lawns and the mighty oak trees. So what did they do? They planted grasses and trees. Then the neighbors planted grasses and tress. And their neighbors and their neighbors, so forth and so on. Now? Well now they have bigger problems with allergies because when you plant grasses, flowers and trees you get everything that causes you to have those allergies you moved away from! And now Arizona is one of the worst places for allergy sufferers to move to. (At least it was when I last checked awhile back.) 

Edited by Theseus