Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's Get Honest About this "Investment" Okay!

6ftnsunny

The only thing good about this investment is the possible huge returns, PERIOD. Every claim made here is baseless, from anybody. All of this intel means nothing because nobody really knows what would cause thing thing to RV. It is ALL speculation. I mean anytime something comes out that seems to make sense against it, people's only responses are "smoke and mirrors man" I mean come on. I hold this same Dinar all you guys do, and am floating in the same boat. But the dialog on this board seems to have drifted so far away from reality becuase everyone is so mind screwed about this dream of getting rich off a a 1k investment. I want honest opinions on why this thing probably won't RV, then I can make an informed decision on if I should by more or not? But people get so wigged out on that stance here that people wont even give it a listen. All I am saying is lets try to get some real dialog going on here, not bashing and pumping like stupid penny stocks, just honest opinions on both sides. I mean I like checking this board as much as anybody, but I would love to get more out of it than a stupid possum prediction with crawdad's and beer, or whatever the hell he says :) No offense, just my opinion given on a public message board!

Wow, the irony!!

A post urging "Let's Get Honest"????? Every claim is baseless and all the intel is meaningless. You must have just a HUGE load of cerebral succotash to be able to distill to such a rational conclusion literally YEARS of observation, calculations, research, hope, prayer of people who need this RV and may well be correct in the conclusions that most aspire here to. And you know, its just my baseless opinion, but it seems to me that there are a couple of additional points this large muscle emanating from your brain stem might want to ponder:

- people come to this site because they share a common belief about the potential of this investment.

- people REMAIN here because we share a common belief about the potential of this investment.

- some of us have actually reached our investment conclusions without the 'help' of dinar pumpers.

- investors by there very nature are speculators. Maybe you should talk to some of them? You wanna get honest, buddy, so if this IQD thing was not just speculation? If it was a 'sure thing?' You think there'd be any dinar for sale? Again. Talk to the investors. Talk to speculators. Talk to people who buy and sell for a living. Investment involves risk. Risk might well have something to do with profit.

No offense to "stupid" possom predictions? and the Crawdays, and God forbid - the BEER. Yeah, we got that. No offense to such scientific vernacular. We are just being "honest" here.

LET's BE HONEST: If this is some kind of appeal to the masses here that you are losing your faith, you need someone to talk you out of the conclusions you at least appear to have in your post, just say so. If you don't have the intestinal fortitude to be here for the long run, just sell off and cut your losses. We are certainly not gonna carry you through this. No one is gonna hold your hand through this.

cheers,

• Upvote 4

Wow, the irony!!

A post urging "Let's Get Honest"????? Every claim is baseless and all the intel is meaningless. You must have just a HUGE load of cerebral succotash to be able to distill to such a rational conclusion literally YEARS of observation, calculations, research, hope, prayer of people who need this RV and may well be correct in the conclusions that most aspire here to. And you know, its just my baseless opinion, but it seems to me that there are a couple of additional points this large muscle emanating from your brain stem might want to ponder:

- people come to this site because they share a common belief about the potential of this investment.

- people REMAIN here because we share a common belief about the potential of this investment.

- some of us have actually reached our investment conclusions without the 'help' of dinar pumpers.

- investors by there very nature are speculators. Maybe you should talk to some of them? You wanna get honest, buddy, so if this IQD thing was not just speculation? If it was a 'sure thing?' You think there'd be any dinar for sale? Again. Talk to the investors. Talk to speculators. Talk to people who buy and sell for a living. Investment involves risk. Risk might well have something to do with profit.

No offense to "stupid" possom predictions? and the Crawdays, and God forbid - the BEER. Yeah, we got that. No offense to such scientific vernacular. We are just being "honest" here.

LET's BE HONEST: If this is some kind of appeal to the masses here that you are losing your faith, you need someone to talk you out of the conclusions you at least appear to have in your post, just say so. If you don't have the intestinal fortitude to be here for the long run, just sell off and cut your losses. We are certainly not gonna carry you through this. No one is gonna hold your hand through this.

cheers,

Very well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing good about this investment is the possible huge returns, PERIOD. Every claim made here is baseless, from anybody. All of this intel means nothing because nobody really knows what would cause thing thing to RV. It is ALL speculation. I mean anytime something comes out that seems to make sense against it, people's only responses are "smoke and mirrors man" I mean come on. I hold this same Dinar all you guys do, and am floating in the same boat. But the dialog on this board seems to have drifted so far away from reality becuase everyone is so mind screwed about this dream of getting rich off a a 1k investment. I want honest opinions on why this thing probably won't RV, then I can make an informed decision on if I should by more or not? But people get so wigged out on that stance here that people wont even give it a listen. All I am saying is lets try to get some real dialog going on here, not bashing and pumping like stupid penny stocks, just honest opinions on both sides. I mean I like checking this board as much as anybody, but I would love to get more out of it than a stupid possum prediction with crawdad's and beer, or whatever the hell he says smile.gif No offense, just my opinion given on a public message board!

That's like asking the black jack dealer, if he's sure your going to win if you play that table.........what do you think he will say?.......yes......no ......or.....security needed at black jack table#6. You want assurance on your dinar investment through opinions and Rumors on this forum, it's not going to happen bro. Nobody has that intel, so instead you get filler, like possums posts and mongo's posts and agent 98's posts and everybody else. We don't know where, when and why with the dinar, we hope soon. How do you have REAL DIALOG WITH HEARSAY AND RUMORS?...................................Hmmmmmmm............................Anyone?

• Upvote 2

I posted this in another subject but I feel it's worth repeating. We are all invested in a speculative investment.

Definitions of 'speculation' (spĕḱyə-lā́shən)

Dictionary.com · The American Heritage® Dictionary - (2 definitions)

(noun)

Contemplation or consideration of a subject; meditation.

A conclusion, opinion, or theory reached by conjecture.

Reasoning based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or supposition.

Engagement in risky business transactions on the chance of quick or considerable profit.

A commercial or financial transaction involving speculation.

So keep this in mind as you wait for the results. I personally believe in this investment and will wait as long as it takes. I have only invested what I can afford to loose so I don't worry or jump up and down when every Monday is "The day". This type of investing is not for the impatient or the faint of heart. Sit back stop panicking and wait......

• Upvote 1

SNIP

I beg to differ with you on that statement. Adam has given some very useful and correct information both in the forum and in his book. He never has given a date or rate. He's given an opinion on the time frame he believes where this will happen and we're still in that time frame so far.

The Dinar is a speculative venture, not an investment. Speculative ventures are not for everyone. If someone is really relying on this to pull them out of some kind of financial difficulty, they are in the wrong place. I would venture a guess that much of the frustration that is vented here is from folks in that situation or from folks who may have overextended themselves a bit with the dinar. Others just may not have the patience for speculating.

It's been said before, this is a rumor area and shouldn't be considered as anything else. What do you do when you hear a rumor about something you're interested in? You check it out & verify for yourself. It may involve sifting through a lot of false leads but, that goes with the territory. Sonny1 and Adam have given everyone good advice on what information to listen to and what to ignore, It's up to us to do it. IMO, joining VIP & getting Adam's book was worth the price & has given me extra tools for post RV planning.

Let's all hope that this speculation soon pans out for all of us here & for the Iraqi citizens. :)

Then I guess we agree to disagree. I was referring to the information these folks got from their contacts that, due to the volatile Iraqi situation, fizzled out. I will agree Adam and others have given sound advise, I just do not wish to pay for it when I will be advised by financial managers/ tax professionals post RV. I am in no way speaking out against Adam's book or VIP area.

That's like asking the black jack dealer, if he's sure your going to win if you play that table.........what do you think he will say?.......yes......no ......or.....security needed at black jack table#6. You want assurance on your dinar investment through opinions and Rumors on this forum, it's not going to happen bro. Nobody has that intel, so instead you get filler, like possums posts and mongo's posts and agent 98's posts and everybody else. We don't know where, when and why with the dinar, we hope soon. How do you have REAL DIALOG WITH HEARSAY AND RUMORS?...................................Hmmmmmmm............................Anyone?

There are no guarantees in life (except death and taxes). and there is always going to be a risk when making a speculative investment. Big picture is that if Iraq continues to flourish, sitting on their huge oil reserves, and the international community continues to want to invest and do business with them as a member of the global financial community, IMO they will have to bring their currency up from it's current undervalued state. So unless Iraq figures out a way to achieve that without including the foreign investors, then we would stand to benefit as the currency we hold will rise in value when the dinar's value goes up. How complicated and what would be the ramifications for trying to pull off a partial adjustment on a currency, or how complicated and what would be the ramifications for excluding from the revaluation those that are pouring millions and billions of investment dollars into the country? Would have to be a very good reason for any of that to happen and I don't think that Iraq has a good enough excuse to even try. After all, they are sitting on a Fort Knox of Black Gold, so it is hard to apply for welfare or to pretend they are broke or that they can't honor their currency. This investment has been and will probably continue to be a turbulent ride, so if possible let's fasten that seat belt and try to enjoy the ride, if any of your fellow passengers gets panicky starts yelling out "we are going to crash and we are all going to die" then just reach across the aisle and give em a good slap in the face.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to god you are not a president. ....how could you think that way ...they can't go any further into the ground...no good words to use. By the way, support your self and educate your mind. Stop just waching news and peoples think for you. Arizona problems are all.

Did you just get butthurt or something my friend?? hahaha where have you been by the way? what im speaking is true....Iraq cant get much worse then where they are at right now....have you been hiding in a cave? they have no where to go but up....are you blind to that fact? It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out.....and just to let you know I live in arizona...right in the heart of this huge problem...once again stop assuming because its only making an arse out of yourself....it is a huge problem we have here, i take it you are against the whole idea of this law? if so i feel for you....and maybe you should just take your paycheck and just hand it over to the illegals cause thats basically what we are doing.....our tax dollars are going to support them when they shouldnt even be here instead of fixing the cities and schools. "thanks to god" (hahaha) that your not a teacher.....otherwise our kids would be in trouble.....I cant even understand what you are trying to say in your last couple of statements hahaha sheesh....come back when you learn how to communicate and speak ok? thanks.....

The only thing good about this investment is the possible huge returns, PERIOD. Every claim made here is baseless, from anybody. All of this intel means nothing because nobody really knows what would cause thing thing to RV. It is ALL speculation. I mean anytime something comes out that seems to make sense against it, people's only responses are "smoke and mirrors man" I mean come on. I hold this same Dinar all you guys do, and am floating in the same boat. But the dialog on this board seems to have drifted so far away from reality becuase everyone is so mind screwed about this dream of getting rich off a a 1k investment. I want honest opinions on why this thing probably won't RV, then I can make an informed decision on if I should by more or not? But people get so wigged out on that stance here that people wont even give it a listen. All I am saying is lets try to get some real dialog going on here, not bashing and pumping like stupid penny stocks, just honest opinions on both sides. I mean I like checking this board as much as anybody, but I would love to get more out of it than a stupid possum prediction with crawdad's and beer, or whatever the hell he says :) No offense, just my opinion given on a public message board!

Hi there

I have a small group in SW Florida. One of it's members is really angry with those of his friends who did not follow his advice and buy IQD. I've used different analogies and allogories in an effort to get him past it but nothing has helped. When I say that he is angry ... his response is WAY OVER THE TOP!

Today it occurred to me how to explain it to him though. I called and asked him if he remembered Tom Cruise in the movie "Top Gun" and he did. I asked him if he remembered when Goose was killed and Maverick had a serious confidence problem. He said that he did. I then asked if he remembered the scene where Maverick had been cleared of the incident and was back in an F14 in a Top Gun dogfight with an F4 when he suddenly disengaged. He said, "yeah" .

In the movie, Goose's replacement (called a RIO) asked Maverick what he was doing.

Maverick replied, "it doesn't look good."

His new RIO replied, "IT DOESN'T GET TO LOOK ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The moral of the story is that some folks just aren't "TOP GUN" material ... some folks are designed to step out ... to take a chance ... others are not. Some of your friends won't because they have no vision. Others have no money. Others have nothing but fear. Some have always thought that you are nuts and wouldn't follow your investment advice EVER. Even though you are more educated than their investment counselor who has consistently lost their money for YEARS!

My counsel to you is this ... Do it or don't. It is a risk as all investments are. I personally do not believe that you will see the amount of leverage being offered to you presently by the IQD in your's or your children's lifetime ever again. That said, never spend more than you can afford to lose ... and yes that means don't bet next month's mortgage on a rumor!

Oh ... I always tell my group when they ask me something and I give my opinion that "that and a $1.79 will get you a cup of coffee at 7/11". In other words, it's just my opinion.

Study ... pray ... decide what is appropriate for you and your family.

Just so you know, I'm still buying IQD ... and I have a bunch ... and I buy more every week (along with our group) and I will continue to buy more until our new national holiday ... the "Iraqi RI/RV Day" which I will thank God for and celebrate annually!

PEACE TO ALL

Doc31

To all of our active and retired military personnel ... thank you for your service and sacrifice ... have a great weekend and be blessed.

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 3

Hi there

I have a small group in SW Florida. One of it's members is really angry with those of his friends who did not follow his advice and buy IQD. I've used different analogies and allogories in an effort to get him past it but nothing has helped. When I say that he is angry ... his response is WAY OVER THE TOP!

Today it occurred to me how to explain it to him though. I called and asked him if he remembered Tom Cruise in the movie "Top Gun" and he did. I asked him if he remembered when Goose was killed and Maverick had a serious confidence problem. He said that he did. I then asked if he remembered the scene where Maverick had been cleared of the incident and was back in an F14 in a Top Gun dogfight with an F4 when he suddenly disengaged. He said, "yeah" .

In the movie, Goose's replacement (called a RIO) asked Maverick what he was doing.

His new RIO replied, "IT DOESN'T GET TO LOOK ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The moral of the story is that some folks just aren't "TOP GUN" material ... some folks are designed to step out ... to take a chance ... others are not. Some of your friends won't because they have no vision. Others have no money. Others have nothing but fear. Some have always thought that you are nuts and wouldn't follow your investment advice EVER. Even though you are more educated than their investment counselor who has consistently lost their money for YEARS!

My counsel to you is this ... Do it or don't. It is a risk as all investments are. I personally do not believe that you will see the amount of leverage being offered to you presently by the IQD in your's or your children's lifetime ever again. That said, never spend more than you can afford to lose ... and yes that means don't bet next month's mortgage on a rumor!

Oh ... I always tell my group when they ask me something and I give my opinion that "that and a $1.79 will get you a cup of coffee at 7/11". In other words, it's just my opinion.

Just so you know, I'm still buying IQD ... and I have a bunch ... and I buy more every week (along with our group) and I will continue to buy more until our new national holiday ... the "Iraqi RI/RV Day" which I will thank God for and celebrate annually!

PEACE TO ALL

Doc31

To all of our active and retired military personnel ... thank you for your service and sacrifice ... have a great weekend and be blessed.

Can honestly say I have never heard the Top Gun / IQD analogies before but I like it!!!

• Upvote 1

B)

Hi there

PEACE TO ALL

Doc31

Thanks DOC31 for your posting - I like it (+)...!

Blessings,

RON B)

• Upvote 1

NO you should not buy more. You have lost the dream. People got rich from picking up yellow rocks from a river.Come on man some one made the darn holla hoop.Tons of simple dreams have made men rich.

Never sell a dream short. Iraq has what it takes to put this over the top don't buy in to the BS look at them what they have and where you see all that going. If you think they suck and will never pull it together long enough to make a go of it.You are wrong for this investment . They have a better chance than the USA did at first. I bet you wish your family had laid down a 1000 bucks on the first tabacco crops planted here,or took the long odds 1,000,000 to 1 Washington would kick Englands Butt.

Keep the faith man these people want the good life in Iraq and want it bad enough to make you rich to get it!

SNIP

I beg to differ with you on that statement. Adam has given some very useful and correct information both in the forum and in his book. He never has given a date or rate. He's given an opinion on the time frame he believes where this will happen and we're still in that time frame so far.

The Dinar is a speculative venture, not an investment. Speculative ventures are not for everyone. If someone is really relying on this to pull them out of some kind of financial difficulty, they are in the wrong place. I would venture a guess that much of the frustration that is vented here is from folks in that situation or from folks who may have overextended themselves a bit with the dinar. Others just may not have the patience for speculating.

It's been said before, this is a rumor area and shouldn't be considered as anything else. What do you do when you hear a rumor about something you're interested in? You check it out & verify for yourself. It may involve sifting through a lot of false leads but, that goes with the territory. Sonny1 and Adam have given everyone good advice on what information to listen to and what to ignore, It's up to us to do it. IMO, joining VIP & getting Adam's book was worth the price & has given me extra tools for post RV planning.

Let's all hope that this speculation soon pans out for all of us here & for the Iraqi citizens. :)

Well said.. Thank you for covering all the bases here. I just hope all can understand it. I know that is asking a lot, but it would be nice if some of the folks that want the answers would just go back and read thru the forum, Or, even sit quietly thru a few (or a lot) of hours of chat.. They would be surprised at the answers that they would recieve.. Lurking is just so under-rated....... B)

There are no guarantees in life (except death and taxes). and there is always going to be a risk when making a speculative investment. Big picture is that if Iraq continues to flourish, sitting on their huge oil reserves, and the international community continues to want to invest and do business with them as a member of the global financial community, IMO they will have to bring their currency up from it's current undervalued state. So unless Iraq figures out a way to achieve that without including the foreign investors, then we would stand to benefit as the currency we hold will rise in value when the dinar's value goes up. How complicated and what would be the ramifications for trying to pull off a partial adjustment on a currency, or how complicated and what would be the ramifications for excluding from the revaluation those that are pouring millions and billions of investment dollars into the country? Would have to be a very good reason for any of that to happen and I don't think that Iraq has a good enough excuse to even try. After all, they are sitting on a Fort Knox of Black Gold, so it is hard to apply for welfare or to pretend they are broke or that they can't honor their currency. This investment has been and will probably continue to be a turbulent ride, so if possible let's fasten that seat belt and try to enjoy the ride, if any of your fellow passengers gets panicky starts yelling out "we are going to crash and we are all going to die" then just reach across the aisle and give em a good slap in the face.

This says it all and I could not have done a better job. You got the points home and made me laugh out loud in the process.., Thank you for that. Thank you for your post... B)

• Upvote 1

[Thanks Stargazer.. Yes I am very new to this board but since I have joined I've learned some interesting things.. I'm not frustrated, I find this pretty interesting.. I do know from working at a bank in the past the bank employees pretty much know what is getting ready to happen.. i.e.Black Monday I knew about that about a week before it happened, Bank failure about a month etc. So when I see posts that reference somthing a bank employee said well it gets me really wondering.. Thanks so much for all the posts and information.. I am very new and would appreciate all the help I can get LOL.. B)

B)

Thanks DOC31 for your posting - I like it (+)...!

Blessings,

RON B)

Ya know I've spoke to friends/family about this and my friends for the most part are on board but my family well lets just say you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink it. I told them all "well you'll never be able to say I didn't tell ya" I see how Iraq was and how it is right now.. My husband was over there for a year so he filled me in.. I think this country is on its way. There will be bumps in the road but thats okay. Just need the faith of a mustard seed!

Honestly if anyone has a million dinar then that is plenty....there is no reason for us to get greedy because thats what always gets us humans in trouble....instead we just need to be happy for what we have in life because it could be so much worse for all of us. I dont see the need in buying tens of millions in dinar....that doesnt mean i dont think its going to RV or that this is a dumb investment....i just think people need to realize what is more important in life....I myself only have a couple mil and i dont see the need nor will I be buying anymore then that.....i will be fine with any RV of Iraqs currency at this point...Im ready to take whats given to me and make due with it the best way i can....no need to go overboard with this stuff and spend every last dime on buying dinar....thats just ridiculous in my mind....just be happy with your two and sit down and hold on tight.....this ride is pretty rough and could easily take another couple of years....some people are taking this way too serious and need to get out of the house a little bit....it will happen when it happens and i doubt anyone knows a date or rate but some are pretty good at making educated guesses with their educational and buisness backgrounds...all opinions are welcome to be heard or should be welcome since this site is what its for....but with everyone analyzing every article out of iraq and turning it into something positive in our favor im not so sure you will find a whole lot of people with reasons why it would not RV....i mean i could think of reasons why it wouldnt anytime soon but as far as long term goes i dont really see the dinar getting any worse then what it is now and with all the building and investing going on over there the sky is the limit for them....the best countries to bet on and put your money on are the ones coming up from nothing because they have nothing to lose and they cant go any further into the ground then where they are now.....but of course this is all just one mans opinion.....by the way support ARIZONAS IMMIGRATION BILL!!!! WE HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM PEOPLE AND WE NEED TO STAND UP NOW AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! later people....

I support the Bill! We need this in Texas

I said it before and I'll say it again. As long as we are buying millions of dollars worth of dinar weekly it will not RV. They are making million off of us weekly on dinar sales. Why should they even think about an RV in the near future with that kind of money coming in. The more dinar out there the lower the RV will be. If the buying stops then and only then will we see some positive steps toward an RV. If we all stopped buying for just one month I bet we would see the RV issue pick up quickly. I personally will not buy anymore dinar and just be happy with what I already have.

On the Arizona Law I support it. Email all your politicians from the Pres to your Mayor and tell them to let Lawenforcement enforce the laws we have on immigration. We HAVE been INVADED and we HAVE to find them and send them home. Remind them of what Mexican immigrants have brought us, loss of jobs, increased crime, MS13 which is now the biggest and most dangerous gand in our country which actually helps illegals cross the border to join their gang. MS13 brings a huge majority of the drugs from Mex into this country working with the drug cartels south of the border. 85% of all MS13 gang members arrested are illegal and the last I heard they are over 1 million strong now and still growing. I tired of loosing our freedoms to adjust for forieners who come here. They can take it like it is or go back where they came from. What burns me is they protest and burn our flag saying we are the illegals and this land is really theirs. BS< BS, BS!!! If we don't come together soon we LOOSE!!!!!!!!!! Don't be lazy send the emaiuls, make calls LETS GET ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!