Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Benjamin Netanyahu and Barack Obama on collision course over Palestinian two-state solution

umbertino

Israel and America set for new confrontation after US president bluntly restates belief in Palestinian state to solve Middle East problem

By Robert Tait, Jerusalem and David Blair in Tel Aviv

6:54PM GMT 18 Mar 2015

_Obama_Netanyahu_e_2515610b.jpg

The dems just can't stand it when they can't get what they want and control an election. Never mind it's not even in their own country.

Just shows God is still in control and has a plan. Your fighting a losing battle dems! It's already won!

The dems just can't stand it when they can't get what they want and control an election. Never mind it's not even in their own country.

Just shows God is still in control and has a plan. Your fighting a losing battle dems! It's already won!

Now more than ever we need to pray for peace in Israel.  We all know that the woe house is going to start some crap.  Let's see how they will mess with Israel.  The couldn't mess with the elections and the reporting was lies.  It was landslide.  Now we look for them to sanction them and lift Iran's and allow the Nuke so maybe Iran could do o's dirty work in Israel.  Or, they may try to make Netanyahu disappear.  Can't put that past this woe house.  Or, and most likely this woe house will get Israel in war with all the nations.  Hmm, sounds like the -christ to me.   The beast, for sure.  I find it hard to pray for this president cause he is so arrogant and so blatant on helping isis and iran and hurting Israel. After all he has said the US is not a Christian Nation, but he don't speak for the US.  He is a usurper, bought and paid for by satan himself.    Oh and BTW, has he called yet to congratulate the PM of Israel?  No, cause he is pissed his little groupie plan didn't work and when he loses he starts using the pen.  Well he can't use the pen on Israel but he is about to go to the UN to start more crap.  Someone needs to tell him Iran is an enemy and Israel is an ally.  He's on his own quest to be on a 3rd term just like maliki.  I see a serious pattern of mr o and mr maliki.  And what is really scary, the republican party has enough evidence to impeach him for numerous counts of treason, fraud, and constitution violations.  Why are they not doing it?????  It is written and they are part of it.   Not every politician is awake, but Boehner should have been removed for an accessory to all these crimes.   And has the majority of the folks/citizens in the US gone anti God???  More and more everyday because God said he will make them believe the lies since they didn't want truth.  They are their own gods of the underworld of the prince of  peace of the "AIR".    I feel for them.  I pray for them.  Makes one feel like every time we didn't educate someone on truth we attributed to this mess.  And those at least could have accepted or rejected.  Rejecting their caught up lives with love for money and power.  Things are more important to people than love.  If they had love, they could have found truth.  Not love for thyself.   We are here at the time when the living Bible has opened our eyes to a living Bible and we are the characters.   Many of us already know that we fight not against flesh and blood but spirit, and the full armor of God is needed daily.   It's so surreal that every day there's a new scandal after scandal.  They can't get enough investigators or committees to complete any investigation.  Not to mention the stonewalling of evidence.  It's on such a high scale that it's almost unbelievable.  You wouldn't believe it if you were not living it.   It's a wild wild world about to be wilder.    Bless all of you that understand and I pray for those of you who will think I am nuts and want to choke me.   Your loved too.

• Upvote 1

The Israeli people need to keep their sights on God.  There is a fine line which the Lord God will not allow the enemies of Israel cross.  The hand of God will stay with Israel. 

"Then I will make you to this people a fortified wall of bronze;  And though they fight against you, they will not prevail over you;  For I am with you to save you and deliver you," declares the Lord.  Jeremiah 15:20

1948, 1955, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1983, 1991 and 2000, the Arabs sought to annihilate the state of Israel. What the Arabs didn't understand, and still don't, that they not only would declare war on Israel, the Jewish people, they declared war on the God of Israel.   

Israel has been disobedient to God's commandments and has paid the price.  Israel needs to be obedient to God,  follow the wisdom of God and not mans. 

Its really disturbing to see global leaders try to out wit God. 

Only the Lords plans will stand in the last days.

Thank you Uncirculd for your statement.  Understand and feel your frustration. 

• Upvote 1