Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Text of Haunting Note Left By Boston Bomber Finally Unveiled at Trial

Text of Haunting Note Left By Boston Bomber Finally Unveiled at Trial

BY KENNY WASSUS (2 HOURS AGO) | HEADLINES

fce78c4c1f08640b700f6a706700a6081-652x33

On Tuesday, during the trial of Boston Marathon bomber Dzokhar Tsarnaev,jurors were shown photos of  a note the terrorist scrawled on the interior of a boat that he used as a hiding space:

7ba0a34c1ec0620b700f6a7067004a88.jpg

Image credit: Yahoo News

The note revealed that Tsarnaev did not mourn his brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who died during a shootout with police, because “his soul is very much alive.”
Prosecutors have asked that the note-inscribed panels of the boat be brought in for jurors to review:

fb08bb961f07640b700f6a7067006c30.jpg

Image credit: Yahoo News

Below is a transcription of the note, as reported and transcribed by ABC:

I’m jealous of my brother who ha (hole) ceived the reward of jannutul Firdaus [heaven] (inshallah [God willing]) before me. I do not mourn because his soul is very much alive. God has a plan for each person. Mine was to hide in his boat and shed some light on our actions I ask Allah to make me a shahied [martyr] (iA) to allow me to return to him and be among all the righteous people in the highest levels of heaven.

He who Allah guides no one can misguide A (hole) bar!

I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger (hole) r actions came with (hole) a (hole) ssage and that is (hole) ha Illalah. The U.S. Government is killing our innocent civilians but most of you already know that. As a M (hole) I can’t stand to see such evil go unpunished, we Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all, well at least that’s how Muhammad (pbuh) wanted it to be (hole) ever, the ummah [community of Muslims] is beginning to rise/awa (hole) has awoken the mujahideen [“holy warriors”], know you are fighting men who look into the barrel of your gun and see heaven, now how can you compete with that. We are promised victory and we will surely get it. Now I don’t like killing innocent people it is forbidden in Islam but due to said (hole) it is allowed.

All credit goes (hole)

The trial is set to resume today.

As much as he has earned the death penalty........I wonder if they should keep him alive and relentlessly prod, probe and pick his fanatic brain.   His radicalized ideology goes far beyond his brother's or the Quran's influence.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV

either that or keep alive for as long as they can, test out all torture ideas without killing, use him as a lab rat, a real rat i respect more.

Try different ways and means of torture to see what would work best,

he will find out about god when he gets there,

straight to hell boy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As much as he has earned the death penalty........I wonder if they should keep him alive and relentlessly prod, probe and pick his fanatic brain.   His radicalized ideology goes far beyond his brother's or the Quran's influence.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV

Way too costly.

As a Christian,led by the God of Abraham,Father of Jesus Christ, I have to forgive him and people like him. Holy Spirit is in us who believe the fight has already been won. He needs prayer and forgivness. Paul(Saul) is a perfect example of a murderer of christians ,but goes on to become a great desciple of Christ and teach us how to be of the Spirit not the flesh. JMO.

• Upvote 1

I know when things like this happen too close to home

you think a little crazy. We wanted to take the twenty minute

drive over there for target practice. But that little voice came

out of no-ware,just as well. He will get his in the end and it won't

be from mankind.

As a Christian,led by the God of Abraham,Father of Jesus Christ, I have to forgive him and people like him. Holy Spirit is in us who believe the fight has already been won. He needs prayer and forgivness. Paul(Saul) is a perfect example of a murderer of christians ,but goes on to become a great desciple of Christ and teach us how to be of the Spirit not the flesh. JMO.

I appreciate your sense of humility and desire more of it in my life and to that regard, you may be able to assist me understand where Christians are directed to 'forgive' when repentance and request for forgiveness has not occurred.  Aren't Christian brothers supposed to hold one another accountable in order for the brother to repent so he may be forgiven and, if he does not repent, is to be cast outside of fellowship?

How then can a pagan be forgiven for acts of evil without repentance? 

My experience is that many Christians confuse 'Forgiveness' with 'Forgetfulness' and 'Mercy' with 'Tolerance'.

My understanding of Paul's writings (in addition to salvation and church management) is that we are to 'Hate what is evil'.  In other words, do not 'Tolerate' it. Don't 'Forget' about it and don't 'Forgive' evil without the evil doer's act of repentance.

Mercy?  Yes, be merciful at all times.

So, before this post blows up on me, I ask not for your forgiveness but for your mercy.   :peace:

Edited by George Hayduke

***///

Thanks for reeling us back in here, SAINTSFAN.... :tiphat:

our crazy train was runnin' off the rails over here. :eek:

You're a fine soul. :)

My crazy train runs off the rails a lot...I thank God for great family and friends to keep me grounded and reminding me who I serve....An Awesome GOD!!! Your very welcome my friend.

Edited by Saintsfan