Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Customs

vietnam1969

Holy Crap!   :bravo:   Tomorrow while I'm at the VA getting a colonoscopy and an endoscopy and a video capsule I will be praying that it is the VA Doctors and not the Iraqi Parliament doing the procedure!   :surgeon:  :lmao:   

No need to pray.  Or pay.  I'll do it.  No, I'm not a Doctor, or even a PA.  Not even a Nurse.  But I will stay at a Holiday Inn Express when I get there.  Just for you because I appreciate your service to our country.  You should always ask the proctologist why they chose that field.  If it's a "he" and "he has huge hands well then................my wife just walked in and said I should stop, say Thank you again and good luck and enjoy yourself as best you can.  No, she didn't walk in but I thought that would be best.  Good evening.

@ vietnam1969 - Please also consider that the fellow in your video shows the US travel site and it says currency restrictions 'none'

While on the travel visa sites it says no israeli currency is allowed.

For some reason that fellow has a bias toward this being not true and his logic is clearly very unsound.

We here at DV are very conservitave and that is the reason I would never mention the lack of wire transfers as we do not add to hype here. In this instance however it had relavance.

Why you are right Mark!  But it is listed under the imports, yet refers to the export of no more than 5 dinars. Visa HQ had better be spot on cause we will come after them with pitch forks and machetes if they are just fooling with us......  LOL

• Upvote 1

http://www.sul-airport.com/allowance.php

I found this from Sulaymaniyah International airport. I Can only assume it's accurate. looks like the customs goes by General Letter numbers. In particular general letter no. 5160. In the future we can keep an eye on any Amendments to this or a replacement.

>Currency not exceeding ($10000 US).

> Iraqi currency not exceeding (100000 ID).

This is the confusing part.

Any thoughts on why these two wouldn't be equal according to exchange rate?

Is that concerning imports or exports?

So they are definitely following some old rules.

" > Each custom charts on imported materials about Iraq reconstruction will be removed.

> The reformed custom Law No. 23 in 1984 will be applied.

> Due to the drug Law No. 68 in 1965 will be applied. "

http://www.sul-airport.com/allowance.php

I found this from Sulaymaniyah International airport. I Can only assume it's accurate. looks like the customs goes by General Letter numbers. In particular general letter no. 5160. In the future we can keep an eye on any Amendments to this or a replacement.

>Currency not exceeding ($10000 US).

> Iraqi currency not exceeding (100000 ID).

This is the confusing part.

Any thoughts on why these two wouldn't be equal according to exchange rate?

Abadi has twice made comments when referring to dinar compared to dollars

that suggest the dinar is ten cents. Do the math on what you brought and  guess what

10,000 USD divided by 100,000 IQD and you get wallah

TEN CENTS 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Abadi has twice made comments when referring to dinar compared to dollars

that suggest the dinar is ten cents. Do the math on what you brought and guess what

10,000 USD divided by 100,000 IQD and you get wallah

TEN CENTS

I did notice the math on it, but was looking for any other General Letter that explained why the export amount would be 100,000 ID.

So far I've come up short. So we'll go with .10 future exchange rate!

No need to pray.  Or pay.  I'll do it.  No, I'm not a Doctor, or even a PA.  Not even a Nurse.  But I will stay at a Holiday Inn Express when I get there.  Just for you because I appreciate your service to our country.  You should always ask the proctologist why they chose that field.  If it's a "he" and "he has huge hands well then................my wife just walked in and said I should stop, say Thank you again and good luck and enjoy yourself as best you can.  No, she didn't walk in but I thought that would be best.  Good evening.

It was actually a female Doctor!  I was rather pleased when I saw the young thing and she introduced herself as the Dr!  My prayers were answered!  It is amazing how these doctors today look like they are high school age!  Man I'm getting old!

Abadi has twice made comments when referring to dinar compared to dollars

that suggest the dinar is ten cents. Do the math on what you brought and guess what

10,000 USD divided by 100,000 IQD and you get wallah

TEN CENTS

And thus the mystery is solved... Abadi is Adam Montana... GO RI (or RV)