Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Aajl..tagel session of parliament to five o'clock in the evening

yota691

Aajl..tagel session of parliament to five o'clock in the evening
Thursday, December 29 2 / January 2015 15:02

b_233_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

House of Representatives postponed its contract to five o'clock in the evening.

He said the National Alliance MP Nazim al-Saadi told all of Iraq [where] that "House Speaker Salim al adjourn the meeting to five o'clock in the evening to complete the discussion on the budget," .anthy 2 Law

• Upvote 2

It would not surprise me to see a delay caused by the state of law party. Their version of a filibuster. On another note whatever happened to rayzur? I loved reading her posts. Extremely insightful with seemingly inside knowledge of how things work in sand land. Would be interested to get her take on things.

• Upvote 1

Yota, thanks for the play by play today.  Can you start a new thread when the five oclock  session starts, or doesn't, or whatever so that it doesn't get buried in this thread?? thanks

Yes sir...I plan on it starting a new Thread once they announce what they are gonna announce..if they announce it.. :lol: 

• Upvote 7