Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does the CBI Need IMF Permission to Call an RV that is Accepted by World Banks?

ewingm

Great Shabs. Would you be so kind to share the name? Your friends would like to know. Of course you got that great .00086 rate! Never let it out of sight to! Aren't those DeLarue machines wonderful. Swoosh a million dinar.

Ewingm. Not worth my time now . But going to the bank tomorrow. See if I can at least get the latest deposit slip.

Great Shabs. Would you be so kind to share the name? Your friends would like to know. Of course you got that great .00086 rate! Never let it out of sight to! Aren't those DeLarue machines wonderful. Swoosh a million dinar.

Ewingm. Not worth my time now . But going to the bank tomorrow. See if I can at least get the latest deposit slip.

Why would I get into an argument about hypotheticals?  Pointless.  The rate hasn't changed....my bank is not currently exchanging the Dinar....and I feel just fine in the holding pattern.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

I think everyone is over-complicating things...

As long as the Paris Club is managing repayment for unforgiven debt, it is unlikely that Iraq would be allowed to inflate the debt away by arbitrarily increasing the value of funds used to repay the debt.

Otherwise, Iraq could print a single note, declare it to be valued the balance of Paris Club debt and inflate the debt to zero. Same for the Kuwait repayment debt.

Hello Dalite :) So good to see you!!!

Yes... What you are saying makes perfect sense, we may wish it worked that way... but nope... it doesn't.

Anyways... I hope all is well with you... Please know how much you are missed around here.

*** A Very Merry Christmas To You And Yours Dalite ***

• Upvote 2

There is NO soverign country on Earth that would allow any type of independent entity (UN, IMF, WTO, etc.) to tell them what they can and/or cannot do with their currency.  The IMF does NOT have the power to say "No" to an RV by the CBO.  Don't think that the U.S. has the ability to regulate another country's currency matters either.  If the CBI revalued the dinar, it would then begin to be set and changed by buyers -- not by governments.  Then financial entities, corporations, individuals, etc. could enter into whatever buy/sell transactions they chose to with people on the "other" side (buyers looking for sellers, sellers looking for buyers).

The dinar is a legitimate currency today, and transactions of all kinds internationally are made daily using dinar.  It would not be like someone determined a new currency and wanted to start selling it in the U.S.

• Upvote 1

Somehow this line of thought got lost.  It feels to me, a non-believer, that everytime we approach a critical piece of this process, a point where the REALITY of accepted procedure comes to the forefront, everyone slids away from it.  I realize no one knows the future.  But when my people talk about the big RV this week, and the money that is coming their way, I tend to want to know just how that is going to occur IN REAL LIFE, not dinar make believe.  How do you get paid.?  I think there is general concensus that you just can't walk into your local bank unless there have been HUGE changes in money procedures coming from the FED that would allow it.  Is that what you believe will happen or are you relying on some "guru" to tell you what to do?  JMO

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1

Rock, I'm not sure what the DV cash-in facility is.  Will it be a bank-like building which will have billions of dollars on hand to shell out for dinar exchange?

I dont know what it will be but not enough time to set up a building for a one shot event. I envision one of those class A rv's converted to a portable office with a brinks truck attached.
  • Downvote 1

There is NO soverign country on Earth that would allow any type of independent entity (UN, IMF, WTO, etc.) to tell them what they can and/or cannot do with their currency.  The IMF does NOT have the power to say "No" to an RV by the CBO.  Don't think that the U.S. has the ability to regulate another country's currency matters either.  If the CBI revalued the dinar, it would then begin to be set and changed by buyers -- not by governments.  Then financial entities, corporations, individuals, etc. could enter into whatever buy/sell transactions they chose to with people on the "other" side (buyers looking for sellers, sellers looking for buyers).

The dinar is a legitimate currency today, and transactions of all kinds internationally are made daily using dinar.  It would not be like someone determined a new currency and wanted to start selling it in the U.S.

The IMF requires Member states to adhere to the rules . Failure to do so incurs penalties. There ARE rules relative to currency rates.

At this time only ME countries trade with iraq in dinar the reason is they have banking arrangements to swap currencies within Iraq. Everyone else trades in dollars or euros.

• Downvote 3

I think everyone is over-complicating things...

As long as the Paris Club is managing repayment for unforgiven debt, it is unlikely that Iraq would be allowed to inflate the debt away by arbitrarily increasing the value of funds used to repay the debt.

Otherwise, Iraq could print a single note, declare it to be valued the balance of Paris Club debt and inflate the debt to zero. Same for the Kuwait repayment debt.

Hey Dalite! Nice to see you still around!

• Downvote 1

Rock/Scissors/Paper  & Ewingnut,

You two blowhards are pathetic,same ol crap just a different day. You two remind me of a soap opera......................I can leave for a couple days/weeks/months or even years, come back and you two are talking the same ol Shiite as the day I left. Nothing new, nothing that's not been presented thousands of times or is readily available anywhere on the www. I do want to thank the two of you because without you two EINSTEINS telling folks in your best EYORE voices "it'll never work" "your all doomed", no one would have ever known of the possibility of this venture not materializing as hoped, priceless. Your SA/degrading retorts speak volumes of eachs character or lack there of. Not to mention boths BS premise for being at DV to preach the negative book. Two self proclaimed NEW NOW currency experts/savoirs that BS on a regular basis. 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was hoping you had sold quietly and slinked off.  It sure was nice not having you here.  We actually had some good discussions.  No name-calling, or sarcasm............then you came back.

Still lying I see

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Evidently you still can't comprehend your very own posts to see your SA retorts.................most with a min of 3rd grade education usually can do this. Your conversations are exactly as I posted..................same ol, same ol.................nothing of new substance.

I see your still mentioning your "make believe" family.....................like anyone cares, even if they were real-smh

P.S.- still giving yourself (+)................same ol, same ol - smh 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Evidently you still can't comprehend your very own posts to see your SA retorts.................most with a min of 3rd grade education usually can do this. Your conversations are exactly as I posted..................same ol, same ol.................nothing of new substance.

I see your still mentioning your "make believe" family.....................like anyone cares, even if they were real-smh

P.S.- still giving yourself (+)................same ol, same ol - smh

Nonsense. Worse than the chimp.
  • Downvote 2

Well the IMF concluded their conference with iraq and its findings sure don't seem to promote any kind of revalue.  In fact the IMF cited the loss of reserve funds from the CBI and having to tap the Defense Fund to keep the country running.  GDP was constricting, NOT growing.  All bad news for a 100,000% RV of the dinar, in my opinion.  It would seem the IMF would be hard pressed to approve any such revalue if asked by the CBI.  You're gonna need to hold on a little longer, dinarians.