Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

We lobsters prefer to call it coming to the "light", not darkness.  You see DB, when you are still under the spell of the delusional, mythical 100,000% dinar RV hype,, you are the one in the dark.  You are one of the Stepford wives, marching around in a zombie-like state  shouting "GO RV!".  WE will patiently lead you to the light through logical evaluation of the geopolitical forces at work in iraq which make any currency change literally impossible.  The CBI will not REDENOMINATE the currency until those destructive factors have been resolved.  I'm not sure that they will be resolved.  But regardless, there will never be an RV of the dinar before a REDENOMINATION takes place.  There's just to much M2 out there DB.

• Upvote 2

We lobsters prefer to call it coming to the "light", not darkness.  You see DB, when you are still under the spell of the delusional, mythical 100,000% dinar RV hype,, you are the one in the dark.  You are one of the Stepford wives, marching around in a zombie-like state  shouting "GO RV!".  WE will patiently lead you to the light through logical evaluation of the geopolitical forces at work in iraq which make any currency change literally impossible.  The CBI will not REDENOMINATE the currency until those destructive factors have been resolved.  I'm not sure that they will be resolved.  But regardless, there will never be an RV of the dinar before a REDENOMINATION takes place.  There's just to much M2 out there DB.

I am anti lopster for eternity !

Those guys did not convert me and I am not saying Iraq will lop

I believe Iraq had its rv already in 2003

I believe what leaked out was the revaluation of the Swiss dinar and was completely mis understood and people thought they were going to rv the NID that was issued in 2003

The fact remains that the Swiss dinar was not 150 to one on October 14 , 2003 and on October 15,2003 it was

I think the misunderstood information leaked out and it took off from there

It's just my own personal opinion

Can't verify it

Its just my opinion

But ewingm didn't convert me

That's a good one though and typical of him to make such a thing up

He's a lopster sometimes and other times he's not so no matter how this works out he will say see I told ya

He's like the okie TNT

Those guys did not convert me and I am not saying Iraq will lopI believe Iraq had its rv already in 2003I believe what leaked out was the revaluation of the Swiss dinar and was completely mis understood and people thought they were going to rv the NID that was issued in 2003The fact remains that the Swiss dinar was not 150 to one on October 14 , 2003 and on October 15,2003 it wasI think the misunderstood information leaked out and it took off from thereIt's just my own personal opinionCan't verify itIts just my opinionBut ewingm didn't convert meThat's a good one though and typical of him to make such a thing upHe's a lopster sometimes and other times he's not so no matter how this works out he will say see I told yaHe's like the okie TNT

nice one dontlop hang in there buddy I think you will be surprised!

Now dontlop,  Its okay to say you don't believe in the big 100,000% RV.  Just say it and feel the freedom!  No more koolaide, no more making up excuses when another RV deadline has come and gone.  No more worrying about HCL,  M2,  PM's, ISIS, or what the CBI and FO will do.  Just peace.  Ahhhhhh.  Now you can look back and say, " thank goodness I'm out of that scam once and for all".  Come join the keeps/ewingm team and get in on the anti-koolaide fight.  Come help us enlighten the lemming masses as they swirl around the abyss and sing Kumbiya.  It's alright to be a lobster.

• Upvote 2

Now dontlop,  Its okay to say you don't believe in the big 100,000% RV.  Just say it and feel the freedom!  No more koolaide, no more making up excuses when another RV deadline has come and gone.  No more worrying about HCL,  M2,  PM's, ISIS, or what the CBI and FO will do.  Just peace.  Ahhhhhh.  Now you can look back and say, " thank goodness I'm out of that scam once and for all".  Come join the keeps/ewingm team and get in on the anti-koolaide fight.  Come help us enlighten the lemming masses as they swirl around the abyss and sing Kumbiya.  It's alright to be a lobster.

I notice you gave Keep top billing.......as it should be.    :D  I guess we have something in common.......follower.   :lol:  

GO RV, and NO BV

You ewang

You

You are the only person on dinar vets that talks about a 100,000% rv

No one else

Just you accusing others of something you do every day all day long like an idiot

There's a reason people like you get locked up in the liar tank

Now get back to explaining why the exchange rate is still 1166

First of all, let me WELCOME you to the lobster team!  Second, you keep saying that I'm the only one talking about the 100,000% RV.  Don't you realize that is the RV percentage that all the koolaide kids are hoping for, to make them rich?  When they talk about off-shore accounts and Belieze, and going to Vegas to celebrate, they aren't talking about a piddly 1-10 cent RV.  They are talking about the 100,000% RV which would produce the $1-$30 the scam is based on.  You already know this, but you are just being intentionally obtuse.  Thirdly, I'm not the one who has to explain what factors will move the 1166 peg.  You and your fellow dinarians have to think about those factors.  I don't believe it will move off the 1166 peg for a long long time.  The CBI is under no pressure to do it.  If they do anything, it will to be a REDENOMINATION of their currency to reduce 83 TRILLION dinars in M2!  That's the 800 lb gorilla in the room for the lemming legions.  Iraq has just too much dimar out there through seven years of hyper selling overseas to SPECULATORS.

• Upvote 2

You ewang

You

You are the only person on dinar vets that talks about a 100,000% rv

No one else

Just you accusing others of something you do every day all day long like an idiot

There's a reason people like you get locked up in the liar tank

Now get back to explaining why the exchange rate is still 1166

Actually your best buddy talks about a dumb high rv all the time...

• Downvote 1

HaHa, ain't that the truth, Keeps.  All dontlop needs to do is read the lemming responses upstairs to see that its the 100,000% RV that all of them talk about.  It IS the scam, and its why they ALL bought dinar.  To get rich quick through a$1-$3 RV, which represents a 100,000% increase in value.  Dontlop is just licking his wounds after finally admitting he really is a LOBSTER! 

• Upvote 2

HaHa, ain't that the truth, Keeps.  All dontlop needs to do is read the lemming responses upstairs to see that its the 100,000% RV that all of them talk about.  It IS the scam, and its why they ALL bought dinar.  To get rich quick through a$1-$3 RV, which represents a 100,000% increase in value.  Dontlop is just licking his wounds after finally admitting he really is a LOBSTER! 

OK it's a scam. I'm going to sell all of my dinar.

Maybe your relatives are interested. Can you let them know I'm selling?

• Upvote 5

Listen boys,  the worst thing about overcoming an addiction is admitting that you have one.  Fortunately, we were able to rehabilitate dontlop and he is now on our therapy team.  We have identified Shabs and DB as in desparate straits due to their guru/spew/koolaide addiction, and we are here to help.  So just let us know.  The keeps/ewingm/dotlop team will help you rid yourselves of your delusional, irrational, and obsessive  thinking about a mythical RV of a currency that even its own people use as toilet paper.

Cute, Goldiegirl.  We've now added you to the list of sheeple who need our services.  Its free, of course.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Listen boys,  the worst thing about overcoming an addiction is admitting that you have one.  Fortunately, we were able to rehabilitate dontlop and he is now on our therapy team.  We have identified Shabs and DB as in desparate straits due to their guru/spew/koolaide addiction, and we are here to help.  So just let us know.  The keeps/ewingm/dotlop team will help you rid yourselves of your delusional, irrational, and obsessive  thinking about a mythical RV of a currency that even its own people use as toilet paper.

im beyond help I'm a chronic dinar addict. Even with gods and your help there is no way I will conquer this terrible affliction!

Ewingm get a bit of tlar in you. Show your relatives my dinar rumours post on tlars latest post. We can all go yee ha and GO RVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK it's a scam. I'm going to sell all of my dinar.

Maybe your relatives are interested. Can you let them know I'm selling?

goldie girl I'm apologising to you I'm sorry for my comments towards you. I'm an a$$ at times and I'm very childish I need to grow up. I think I'm Peter Pan. Anyway I'm sorry!

To Ewingm- what I have learnt about the Terrible affliction called the dinar is that the CBI, America, uk, NATO, Russia, china, Iraq, CIA, WTO, BIS, IMF, WB, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, HSBC, lloyds, natwest, the Elite and Ali agha ect,ect have concocted the biggest fraud and scam the planet has ever seen. They have all caused me to be addicted to the IQD - I blame them all !

Actually your best buddy talks about a dumb high rv all the time...

A dumb high one ?

Wow that's a new lopster slogan

I guess if one won't work just make up another one

First of all, let me WELCOME you to the lobster team! Second, you keep saying that I'm the only one talking about the 100,000% RV. Don't you realize that is the RV percentage that all the koolaide kids are hoping for, to make them rich? When they talk about off-shore accounts and Belieze, and going to Vegas to celebrate, they aren't talking about a piddly 1-10 cent RV. They are talking about the 100,000% RV which would produce the $1-$30 the scam is based on. You already know this, but you are just being intentionally obtuse. Thirdly, I'm not the one who has to explain what factors will move the 1166 peg. You and your fellow dinarians have to think about those factors. I don't believe it will move off the 1166 peg for a long long time. The CBI is under no pressure to do it. If they do anything, it will to be a REDENOMINATION of their currency to reduce 83 TRILLION dinars in M2! That's the 800 lb gorilla in the room for the lemming legions. Iraq has just too much dimar out there through seven years of hyper selling overseas to SPECULATORS.

Your not to Brite

A 10 cent rv is 10,000%

A one cent is 1000%

1/3 of a cent is 333%

So if they rv to $3.00 and drop three zeros that's what 3000 dollars per million 1/3 of a cent rv

I know you want to pretend TNT tony is debating you

Who cares

What was the Swiss dinar official exchange rate on October 14 th 2003 ? And what was the Swiss dinar official exchange rate on October 15th. 2003 , one day later ?

Talk about a 15,000% increase In the official exchange rate at the cbi over night

The writing is on the wall

Iraq can do what ever it can afford to do with their currency

There's no limit on currency high or low limits

They do as they please as long as they can pay their debts they can maintain their exchange rate

Ewingm is the one calling out a rate and he's sticking to it so he's now a guru like okie

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

I'm not much for Koolaid but I do like cider. This is my favorite this summer. I just finished mowing the lawn, trimming the edging and now I'm thirsty..!!!! :P

Shabbs, you gotta try this. It's like cream soda with booze..only not a sweet. Will remind you of your childhood and we know how much men like to relive their childhood. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

20130923_054155.jpg

• Upvote 2

Goldiegirl, you need to send that to Caz.  He says he's always looking for new bread and wine recipes.  After cutting the grass and trimming you need to HYDRATE.  Water, Goldiegirl, lots of good cold water.  Save the cooler for later, when the sun is sinking over the water and little dinar fairys are dancing in your head.  The cooler will also help you deal with the depression of one more day gone bye bye without the big RV.  You may find that the dinar addiction team of keeps/ewingm/ and now our new member, dontlop, is here to serve you.  Just let us know, girl..

• Upvote 2

Lol

Your a moe Ron

But people should always hydrate with water first , at least a bottle of water

Drinking alcohol when dehydrated causes alcohol poisoning

Pending on how much alcohol ya drink determines the level of alcohol poisoning you get

As far as other people spending their money on what ever they want its none of my business

I don't care if you spend every penny on dinar

I already said what my conclusion was for me <<< get it <<>> me

That's my conclusion for ME!

Not anyone else

Just ME

Although I think ewingm should mortgage his home and spend it all on Iraqi dinar

• Upvote 2

Oh come on, Dontlop.  Embrace your new status in the lobster tank.  Those people upstairs never liked you anyway.  Now you can bring your volumous C/P skills to combat the delusional koolaide thinking of your former friends.  We can save them E E.     Carpe  Diem!!

• Upvote 2