Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

LOL...........if he admits he stays in contact..............he's admitting that he talks to imaginary people..........lol!!!  Good luck getting him to admit to anything that will show him to be the liar he is. That is why I stopped conversing with him...................he 's a pathological liar.

P.S the troll also gives himself +'s on every post.........................pathetic

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think Maliki will end up as president of Iraq

Based on constitutional violations that the new president will be charged with and it will all be because of no confidence vote because he didn't up hold the constitution in something about the Kurds

It hasn't happened yet but it's being planned

Hi Caz, I've missed your humble analogies.  Where have ya been?  Out checking out new dynamite "investments" like the dinar, or just hunting for some good sour dough bread recipes. Rumor was you sold your dinars and skeedadled out the back door before your lemming buddies could jump your case.  I'm not sure where you get the "pathological liar" bit.  All I do is quote facts and figures, most of which the CBI spits out.  But of course you don't believe them either, so maybe that's where it comes from.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I refuse to be a Star Gater.  I have nothing but scorn for cult followers.  The dinar RV myth has produced a cult community.  Its not based on anything that makes sense monetarily, in fact it is totally based on an IMPOSSIBILITY.  That's what makes it a cult.  It is an irrational attachment to an impossibility.  Now if the M2 was 83 BILLION dinar, I'd feel differently about a possible revalue to'some degree.  But its not.  People HAVE gotten rich on the dinar scam.  The GURUS and the on-line dinar dealers.  The common people who drank the koolaide lost money and will cintinue to loose money holding on to their toilet paper. I prefer Charmin, myself.

• Upvote 2

It's supposed to rv within 48 hours now that the new govt took over

Now after 48 hours but , within 48 hours , tlar said it will

Get ready to celebrate wit cho granny

DontLop, you know that is nothing but guru slobber.  They don't have a clue of when it will happen.  No one does.  

I think Maliki will end up as president of Iraq

Based on constitutional violations that the new president will be charged with and it will all be because of no confidence vote because he didn't up hold the constitution in something about the Kurds

It hasn't happened yet but it's being planned

It will never happen.  LOL.    

I refuse to be a Star Gater.  I have nothing but scorn for cult followers.  The dinar RV myth has produced a cult community.  Its not based on anything that makes sense monetarily, in fact it is totally based on an IMPOSSIBILITY.  That's what makes it a cult.  It is an irrational attachment to an impossibility.  Now if the M2 was 83 BILLION dinar, I'd feel differently about a possible revalue to'some degree.  But its not.  People HAVE gotten rich on the dinar scam.  The GURUS and the on-line dinar dealers.  The common people who drank the koolaide lost money and will cintinue to loose money holding on to their toilet paper. I prefer Charmin, myself.

Good description of yourself.  

• Upvote 1

Iraq will raise the rate to 1000 to one then let the auctions do the rest

The dollars will flow out and the dinars wil flow in

They have enough dollars to buy all the dinars over 2 1/2. Times

Everyone will think this is a great deal in Iraq and jump on board

Most people will think its going to lop and sell off

And the gurus who bs everyone for ten years will be the only ones holding the dinar when it rvs

And they will become millionares saying I told you not to sell

After everyone called them liars and thieves after they sold out , everyone will be eating their words looking at the millionare gurus

It's not an absolute......but with a degree of certainty, I can tell you........money will never be printed on Charmin.  You keep holding on to that Charmin though.......Wash you hands!!!!!   ;) 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

I wish to propose a question to all dinarians out there.  I require only realistic discussion, so that leaves out Shabs, Dontlop, Caz, and DB.  Here's my question: As a dinar holder, waiting for the big RV, how do you propose that the CBI can revalue their currency with 83-85 TRILLION dinar in M2, WITHOUT FIRST DOING A REDENOMINATION LOPPING THREE ZEROS?  There.  That's my honest question.  No tricks.  What's your understanding on how this could actually take place(the big RV) tomorrow with 83 trillion dinar in M2?  Let's hear it dinarians.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 2

I propose the cbi raise lower its exchange rate to 1000 dinar per dollar and stop the auctions and start paying Salarys and contracts in dollars

Then buy up as many dinars as possible at 1000 to one

Then about 6 months later implement a currency exchange 10'to one ten old dinar for one NID

The 2 years later implement legal tender laws in Iraq making the dinar the new sovereign currency in Iraq and all local business transactions are done in IQD

If you want to buy iraqi goods you will need to exchange your foreign currency into IQD first and pay the exchange fees

Just like they do to except the dinar today they must pay fees to exchange the dinar into foreign currency the same will go to buy in Iraq

Accept IMF article 8 and using the crawling peg slowly increase the dinar up an additional 10% to cover costs and losses

And that's the end of the lopster stew

Then ya just put the pot in the dishwasher and put it away

Its necessary to have dinar out side of Iraq before this rv happens to insure the economy is stabilized and grows.

As long as people hold dinar outside of Iraq there's only one place they will be spent

In Iraq

Propping up the economy

After they are all spent they will need to exchange their foriegn currency into dinar to continue doing business in Iraq

Look at the USA

For your example

If I sell shoes manufactured in the USA and someone from India comes and wants to buy my shoes to take back to India they need to exchange their rupees into dollars first

I don't want them

So they go to the exchange

The govt of India buys back its rupees on a daily basis just like the cbi buys back its dinar thru the auctions

Soon the cbi won't be holding these auctions any more , they will be just like everyone else that accepts article 8.

They buy back their currency thru the forex

If the dinar starts piling up at the forex and they are hard to get rid of the prices will float down till the prices are attractive enough to profit off buying them and using them to buy Iraqi goods

The market will determin the rate

Most of the dinar will be in Iraq already

The problem will be getting them back out into the global economy once they are exchanged for goods and services in Iraq

That's why they must have enough outside the country before this happens

To build confidence in the dinar for a sustained length of time

After people recieve the proper amount of goods and services from Iraqis for a long enough time

The dinar will be accepted as worthy of its echange rate

Then ewingm wakes up

And starts crying and he's only 6 months old again

And can't talk yet so he can't explain his dream , because he doesn't even know what a dream is yet

So he continues to cry till he forgets about that dream and we start all over again

Right wiggy

It's all just a dream

And when the dreamer wakes up nothing is there

It was just a dream

So be quiet don't wake up the dreamer

That's why the aliens are monitoring this place

To make sure we aren't too loud

And that's why I'm inventing new soccer balls with fur on them . To quiet things down

If we could only get rocks to grow fur some how

Like I said.  I'm looking for a serious discussion from the "upstairs" folks.  This is your RV I'm talking about.  I don't believe in it.  I'm calling it a SCAM.  Prove to me, through a realistic scenario, how the CBI can RV the dinar tomorrow, with 85 TRILLION dinar floating around out there in the M2.  I want the upstairs dinarians to answer that question.  Not the yapping lemmings who have nothing of value to say.  I'm calling you out "upstairs.  Any of you care to enlighten me on how this could be possible?  If I don't hear from you, it will CONFIRM my belief the dinar community is a Cult.  Prove me wrong with a logical, realistic RV scenario. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Up stairs

Lol

There's no way for you to change those people wiggy

They have even said they don't care if tlar is a liar , they like him and like reading his crap

Their are a few that will attack anyone who doesn't tow the line and very few who will stick up for those being attacked

So there's hundreds of viewers who are silent

No way for you to know where they stand

They like to watch debates

No matter what the debate

Especially if it turns to conflict

Look at the UFC

People love that stuff

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

So far no bravehearted takers to my very simple question?  A few responses from the usual tank crew, but not a peep from you dinarians upstairs?  I bet if I said the big RV was coming tomorrow, I'd get lots of responses.  How come the silence upstairs on this VERY fundemental question?  I'll repeat it again.   Maybe it didn't get through.  Show me a realistic logical scenario where the CBI could call an RV tomorrow with 85 TRILLION dinar floating around out there in the M2?  Come on dinarians.  Prove to me you're not just a mindless CULT.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1