Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

No dear that's only what you wanted to hear....I can't help you have issues keeping reality seperate from your dream world

it's the truth you worship your mentor Sam I am. You would have his babies if you could. You haven't held dinars for years keepem's- you decided it was a scam ages ago and then you became the dinar vets jester holding court on anything positive. You were a shill. Now your stuck in the pot and me and dontlop can now torment you. Admit it!

I'm glad someone is, DB.  Most people by now would just like to flush them down the toilet and move on.  Its not a money maker, its a money losing scam.  Its not about having oil, its about having geopolitical stability for businesses and corporations to want to invest in.  Would you want to start a business in an area where you might be beheaded?  I think not.

i could fill an entire thread with all the business that have gone into Iraq. Loads are going in now and loads have already set up!

Anyone who wants to flush them down the toilet send it to me instead!

I never believed any guru. I did not get into the dinar because of a guru. I got into the dinar because it's an oil currency

Also I got into the dinar because of the uk and USA support. The fact is both the uk and USA economy is on the verge of ruin due to the amount of money we pumped into Iraq. Both the uk and USA have now become debt nations. Iraq will become a donar nation. The donars are the uk and USA.

500 year worth of oil

Even more with gas

More gold than oil

Massive amounts of rare earth minerals

I'm happy with my dinars

Lol and did you do any research on oil currencies? If you did, you would notice most are pegged currencies, and their values don't fluctuate much at all. That should have been a red flag right there....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They are also very highly valued keepem.

Now keepem tell everyone the truth when did you really sell your dinars

I'm currently high as a kite due to the amount of caffeine I have drunk to stay awake. Last time I felt like this I trolled two well know lopster peace pipe smoking websites. I got banned from them. I'm outta here for a little while.

They are also very highly valued keepem.

Now keepem tell everyone the truth when did you really sell your dinars

I'm currently high as a kite due to the amount of caffeine I have drunk to stay awake. Last time I felt like this I trolled two well know lopster peace pipe smoking websites. I got banned from them. I'm outta here for a little while.

Some are valued high and those countries have their money supply in check and are stable. None drastically shot up in value like you are expecting with the dinar....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I haven't seen any thing yet is their a parliment in session actually doing things with malikis cabnet still in place ?

If so it's still malikis cabnet that's moving faster

Abadi isn't incharge of anything but naming his ministers

But he's not allowed to name his ministers or the Kurds and Sunnis will cry

So he has to tip toe around and ask them is this guy ok for you ?

How about this guy ?

He's an appeaser

They see it

They will use it

Abadi will eventually get thru puberty and grow a pair and start ruling Iraq like the rest of them

He's playing their games right now

But once it's done good ole boy abadi will experience his new found control

And he's going to like it

He may end up the worst one ever

We just don't know how this power will effect him yet

This could all just be him in the bull pen getting warmed up

No one knows how power corrupts each individual until that individual realizes what he can get away with at the top of his own authority , he's the boss , don't tell him what to do , and once he sees them all back down and he takes control its a new day for Iraq

Will he remain an appeaser or will he take charge

Il

Goodbye Shabs.  Go back upstairs and bake some bread with your buddy Caz.  I hear he's serving his baked goods with a fine vintage of koolaide wine pressed from the vineyards of Tony TNT and MTGoat.  Bye the way, rumor has it they were able to buy those vineyards from the profits made by gulling the uninformed about the big dinar RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yep.  Dinarbeliever is................well, a believer in the iraqi dinar RVing and making him rich.  He is a certified, stamped and approved "koolaide kid".  No amount of logic or reasoning will convince him he is scammed.  Poor DB reminds me of my family members who are in the same mind set.  Its creepy, just like Stepford wives.  They say the same things, they spout the same guruspew, the same glassy-eyed look everytime a guru shouts, "GOOOOORVVVVVV!!".  You will never be able to'debate DB, because when boxed into a corner, he will simply step over the wall of logic and revert back to his guru brainwashing.  That's why poor DB keeps spouting the Marshall Plan.  He actually thinks the US is going to get in financially and save and rebuild iraq like we did in Europe.  Never happen, DB.  The obummer doesn't even want to save Iraq from ISIS!

• Upvote 4

Goodbye Shabs.  Go back upstairs and bake some bread with your buddy Caz.  I hear he's serving his baked goods with a fine vintage of koolaide wine pressed from the vineyards of Tony TNT and MTGoat.  Bye the way, rumor has it they were able to buy those vineyards from the profits made by gulling the uninformed about the big dinar RV.

Don't ever get your information from Rumor Land.......bad things can happen.   :eyebrows:  BTW....I prefer to break bread, rather than bake it.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

Well, bake it or break it upstairs please, where your loyalty to the big SCAM is adored and worshipped by the koolaide sheeple.  Down here in the pot we make converts.  Dontlop has now joined our side having seen the "elephant" of the dinar scam for what it is.  I have found that when people actually investigate this thing for themselves without the assistance of gurus, they realize, "Hey, this thing really CAN'T work, I've been scammed".  Dontlop came to that realization as have countless others who are now wisely selling their toilet paper while they still can.  I am confident that that logic does not apply to you, Shabs.  You are happy where you are.......right in the middle of the lemming crowd.  Enjoy your bread.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, bake it or break it upstairs please, where your loyalty to the big SCAM is adored and worshipped by the koolaide sheeple.  Down here in the pot we make converts.  Dontlop has now joined our side having seen the "elephant" of the dinar scam for what it is.  I have found that when people actually investigate this thing for themselves without the assistance of gurus, they realize, "Hey, this thing really CAN'T work, I've been scammed".  Dontlop came to that realization as have countless others who are now wisely selling their toilet paper while they still can.  I am confident that that logic does not apply to you, Shabs.  You are happy where you are.......right in the middle of the lemming crowd.  Enjoy your bread.

dontlop has not joined the dark side, I refuse to believe that!

You lopster may have bashed sonny1 into submission but I will not allow the same to happen to dontlop!

Go RV!!!!!!!!!! It won't lop!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Foolish talk, DB.  You're wasting your good English loyality on a scam that is not worthy of your heritage.  Shabs thinks the number of dinarians is 45K.  Now there's low ball assessment if I ever saw one.  Tjere's probably that many koolaide kids in Britain alone.  One dinarian estimated that the number approaches two MILLION in the United States.  How many others around the globe got bit by the greed thing amd bought iraq's toilet paper currency.  Believe what you want DB, but the fact remains.  Dontlop, old E E Cummings himself, is now a LOBSTER!  If you don't believe me, read his diatribe yourself, one page ago.  Old Dontlop bared his chest and admitted that the dinar couldn't RV.  I'm proud of him.  That took guts.  Our next convert will be either you or Shabs.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Foolish talk, DB.  You're wasting your good English loyality on a scam that is not worthy of your heritage.  Shabs thinks the number of dinarians is 45K.  Now there's low ball assessment if I ever saw one.  Tjere's probably that many koolaide kids in Britain alone.  One dinarian estimated that the number approaches two MILLION in the United States.  How many others around the globe got bit by the greed thing amd bought iraq's toilet paper currency.  Believe what you want DB, but the fact remains.  Dontlop, old E E Cummings himself, is now a LOBSTER!  If you don't believe me, read his diatribe yourself, one page ago.  Old Dontlop bared his chest and admitted that the dinar couldn't RV.  I'm proud of him.  That took guts.  Our next convert will be either you or Shabs.

I don't know.......I'm not a real strong swimmer.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Foolish talk, DB. You're wasting your good English loyality on a scam that is not worthy of your heritage. Shabs thinks the number of dinarians is 45K. Now there's low ball assessment if I ever saw one. Tjere's probably that many koolaide kids in Britain alone. One dinarian estimated that the number approaches two MILLION in the United States. How many others around the globe got bit by the greed thing amd bought iraq's toilet paper currency. Believe what you want DB, but the fact remains. Dontlop, old E E Cummings himself, is now a LOBSTER! If you don't believe me, read his diatribe yourself, one page ago. Old Dontlop bared his chest and admitted that the dinar couldn't RV. I'm proud of him. That took guts. Our next convert will be either you or Shabs.

I will not turn, you will never turn me to the dark side. You can throw your peace pipe at me but I won't smoke it. I want to see if dontlop has truly turned to the dark side. I will bring him back to the koolaid side!

I have my last bid on eBay - I have reached my goal for the amount of dinar I want to own, after this bid I'm gonna see if I have time for the isx. Once that's done my investment stays as it is no matter what the final outcome is!

Edited by dinarbeleiver
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Foolish thoughts, DB.  Never say Never.  There will come a time in the near future where the CBI will force your hand to make a decision to stay or fold.  That decision by the CBI will be a Redenomination of their crappy currency to bring down the M2 of 83 TRILLION dinars.  They must do it sometime, DB, its just a matter of when.  They certainly will NOT do a RV with that amount of dinars floating around the world.  They MUST LOP the zeros.  Anybody with half a fiscal brain realizes this point.  And when they RD you will be required to exchange your bills.   Probably in iraq as they required back in 2003.  The CBI has even more reason to require in-house exchange now that they have the out of country  "speculator" owning so much of their currency.  They will wipe you off the books quicker than you can say Independence Day!! 

• Upvote 3

DB is a stalwart dinar believer.  There will never be a reason to sell with him until he is faced with the reality of the scam.  If I ws running the CBI, I would have no qualms whatsoever in wiping the slate clean of "speculators".  I would view them as opportunists tryimg to make easy money off the backs of my countrymen.  I would call for an in-country exchange with a great big smile on my face.  Do you really trust tje iraqis to play fair with speculators, DB?  If you do, you are very naive in the ways of international finance. 

• Upvote 3

DB is a stalwart dinar believer.  There will never be a reason to sell with him until he is faced with the reality of the scam.  If I ws running the CBI, I would have no qualms whatsoever in wiping the slate clean of "speculators".  I would view them as opportunists tryimg to make easy money off the backs of my countrymen.  I would call for an in-country exchange with a great big smile on my face.  Do you really trust tje iraqis to play fair with speculators, DB?  If you do, you are very naive in the ways of international finance.

you just made me come to the dark side I will now use my dinar for wallpaper