Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Military Coup In Iraq: Prime Minister Maliki Refuses To Step Down

RVWITHME

"the security situation is stable in Baghdad too, there are moves Pieces of the military to protect the capital Xiaodoh because of the proximity to nominate a candidate as prime minister. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/184188-abadi-not-used-the-name-of-a-coalition-of-state-law-in-ngredath-and-confirms-the-approach-of-the-national-selection-of-candidate/#ixzz3A5BL3TT0

• Upvote 1

Like a said hundred times now.. with Malaki in power there is no RV..

And you are absolutely correct.   For years some folks expected the Kurds, Sunnis, Christians and everything "BUT" shiites, to just let maliki do what he wants because he is trying to keep his country together.  It made me sick that they were ignoring "ALL" the news coming out of there.  My first clue was how he did the US on the withdrawal, then the Vice President, Then the Arab Summit (nuke free M.E.), but it just went on and on.  People who did not agree with him were dying or being arrested for terrorism.   I always knew it would be by force that he would be taken out, there was no way that dictator would let go and allow a peaceful transition.    Folks don't understand the language barrier.  They are asking him to resign,  meaning they want him to give up the dreams of being PM for a 3rd term.  He has failed miserably, and they all know it and will NOT repeat it.  So, he is doing everything in his power to keep the GOI from forming.  He is trying to force his way to stay in power by doing his usual arresting folks.  Now he is going after the President.  Last cycle he went after the Vice President.  He wanted to get non supporters out of the way.  He is trying to do it again, and now he wants to use the courts (his buddy judge mahmoud) to force his way in.  He is NOT in the largest bloc.   What the election results showed was state law got the majority of votes.  But the largest bloc is National Alliance.   He is twisting it to say he has the largest blocs.  He doesn't.   And some folks believe it.  Because there are psychos out there who think that if they say something long enough it will come to existence and/or start believing the lies they started themselves.   That's sick.

• Upvote 5

Well here it is Monday and no PM elected. They were to have this done by Friday.

It's pretty clear the mess over there is going to take months to straighten out after they ever do get someone elected.

I"m sure Maliki has more than a few tricks up his sleeve to prevent his departure.

Well here it is Monday and no PM elected. They were to have this done by Friday.

It's pretty clear the mess over there is going to take months to straighten out after they ever do get someone elected.

I"m sure Maliki has more than a few tricks up his sleeve to prevent his departure.

GG it's all over the News  :blink: 

National Alliance Abadi officially nominate for prime minister

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/forum/5-iraq-dinar-related-news/#ixzz3A5yBLDut

• Upvote 2

Yota....thanks.   :hug: When I read nominated I didn't connect that it meant elected. That's because they have been saying there are a few that have been nominated all along.

Is this the guy everyone wants?

I read he has 30 days to put together his cabinet ministers and then he's formally the PM. Lets hope that happens. :praying:

• Upvote 1

Agreed Uncirculd... You Were One Of The First Here To Catch On As To What He Is.  :tiphat:

It don't matter now, what matters is pretty much everyone knows.  What got me is, you know he's got to be bad when al Sadr called him a dictator and turned on him.  He is the only reason that maliki was able to usurp the PM job from Allawi cause Iran talked to Sadr and told him to support maliki.  Now Sadr has seen the light and here we are.  He started the whole fab 5 thing.  It is just so sad that so many people had to die and are dying because of the greed of just one man.