Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

.......ok, FINALLY figured out the 'how' of your voluminous, timely, multi-topic Spins:

YOU GOT NEWS DRONES CONSTANTLY DROPPING INFO TO YOU!!.......................................yeah, that's it :twothumbs:

Chess,

You did??? :)

• Upvote 1

What...what...what..??? What happened to my botox? :confused2:

Lots to read in your very thorough report Nadita. Thank you!!! :bravo:

GG :)

Don't know what happened to your botox.. did you get a discount? lol

Thanks Nadita!

Gen :)

You are welcome.. :)  have a blessed weekend :)

BECAUSE.......................I still hunt and peck on a rusty Smith-Corona non-electric typewriter!................................... :rolleyes:

Yeah.. right.. :) the fact you are in DV tells me you are in moderrnized electric typewriter.. so you better get busy when I am out of town, better yet.. I will have a night off and you are on :)

ummmm....but,but.....ok, only on DOS system, though...and can't spell gud like you!  Atari computer besides....

...did not have all 26 letters at the time!................................ :unsure::shakehead:

Chess :)

You are so full...  you should just sit and like you said in other thread "IN NADITA YOU TRUST" LOL

Good morning Nadita, just got caught up on your spin as I was traveling yesterday and I must say that you are amazing. How you compress all that news down into a format that is enjoyable to read is absolutely remarkable. You certainly are talented and have my respects girl. Thank you and enjoy your Sunday off :-)