Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tinfoil Hat Sunday – They are killing us with FAKE FOOD

brotherjohnf.com / by BrotherJohnF / July 13, 2014

I have become convinced of late that the food and medical industries are not just trying to make us sickarrow-10x10.png and weaken us,  they are actually TRYING TO KILL US!  I know this sounds extreme, but how else can you explain the fact that as the consumption of processed food in this country has exploded the incidence of serious diseases such as cancer and heart disease have exploded along with it.  This has also led to an explosion of costly medical care which is based on the healing model of SLICE, DICE, CUT, BURN, POISON, and DRUG.  None of these treatments actually heal the body, but only treat the symptoms of MALNUTRITION and POISONING.

Does anyone else find it strange that when you are in the hospital being treated for anything, the food they serve you is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE?  Why is it that today’s doctors know absolutely ZERO about nutrition, but can quickly describe the latest lethal concoction cooked up by big pharma?  Is it because that is who pays their paycheck?  I say that it is about time for all of us, if you haven’t already, to start boycotting BIG AGRA, BIG PHARMA, and BIG MEDICAL.

I have recently embarked on a raw food like lifestyle, eating only fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and grains, along with juicing vegetables from our own garden.  This is not because I have become a vegan.  Not because I will never eat meat again.  Just because I am curious to see what happens to my energy and health by completely eliminating ALL processed foods and only eating the food that God created for man to eat.  Please examine the information provided and below and join me in saying no to big agra, big pharma, and modern medical quackery.

BrotherJohnF

1 {A Psalm of David.} Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

Psalm 103 King James Bible

Published on Apr 8, 2014

In a follow up on the last video Aaron issued a challenge to find the cheapest food with the most ingredients. We came across this TV dinner snack food with a whopping 172 ingredients for under 50 cents!

Less really is more. Is it wrong of me to ask what businessarrow-10x10.png we even have eating a highly industrial, processed food product with nearly 200 ingredients anyway? If we don’t actually know what it is, should we really be eating it?

As we all know, cheap does not automatically mean healthy; perhaps that’s why studies have shown that, of all factors, poverty is the highest indicator of obesity in this country. The government’s NIH just announced that it is obesity, not diet, that primes the colonarrow-10x10.png for cancer. Cancer now affects 1-in-2 men and 1-in-3 women in this country, and the government projects that the number of cancer cases will double here by 2050.

Just out of curiosity, for a country that far outspends all others on the planetarrow-10x10.png for healthcare, shelling out an amount equivalent to 17.9% of our gross domestic product (GDP) every year — why is the U.S. sitting at a pathetic 42nd in life expectancy?

One thing seems certain: as long as the ingredients in food like this are heavily governmentarrow-10x10.png subsidized and thus cheap and plentiful to both food companies and consumers alike where healthier, organic options are not, the trend of sickness and disease will surely continue…

Published on Sep 7, 2013

Maria Sherow shares her touching story of raw food recovery. For her daughter, diagnosed with an aggressive and rare brain cancer, raw foods/The 80/10/10 were essential in her return to health. Please share this video with anyone you may know struggling with cancer.

What do you get with The 80/10/10 Diet?
-peak performance for any athlete
-perfect weight no matter what your body type
-off-the-charts wellness
-success with a low-fat vegan raw food diet
-simplicity in your lifestyle
-a healthy relationship with your food
-and enviable vitality

Published on Jun 17, 2014

If you want to know exactly how to heal yourself naturally or if you simply just want to feel healthy with more energyarrow-10x10.png and a higher quality of life, I created a step-by-step video below covering exactly how to do all this. If you watch this 27 minute video, you will have all the information you require at your fingertips, so you can do this for yourself and feel 100% empowered. Don’t worry, this is not an “extreme raw food” approach. This can be achieved by anyone, no matter what you eat. This video has already helped change people’s lives, as you can witness if you read some of the comments below this video on YouTube icon_smile.gif

Share this:
  • Upvote 4

Ya they force you to buy that junk in a box

And they have armed guards at keeping you away from fresh foods

That way you can save your money to buy dumb things instead of good food

Like alcohol

Lots of alcohol

Then when you get drunk you can say the devil made me do it

• Upvote 2

Dontlop, here is why you are wrong: You assume people have willpower, free will, and sufficient knowledge and time and money, to make good food choices. Those are your assumptions.

All your assumptions are wrong.

Willpower: 95% of diets fail. That is what scientists who study diets tell us, after decades of study. There are many reasons. For one thing, humans evolved to love sugars and fats. It's similar to our addiction to sex. Not that much you can do about it. Big companies know this. They design their products to exploit our weakness.

Free will: do we have it? No. We only have partial free will, in anything. All kinds of things impact our decisions. Social pressure, habits, the choices available, etc. Free will is a myth.

Sufficient knowledge: To keep up with all the knowledge about how many things are bad for you, is pretty much a full time job. There is very little taught in schools, to enable people to make good choices in life.

Time: The average American works Waaaaaay too many hours. This means they are constantly pressured for time. When people are pressured for time, what do they do? Make bad choices. Stop at McDonald. Most Americans eat the majority of their meals outside their homes, due to work pressure.

Money: Fast food is cheap. That is one reason people eat it. America is so screwed up a country, so unfair and cruel, that more than half of Americans have so little money, they can only afford garbage food. The big food manufacturers have manipulated politicians to structure food and tax laws so that corn sugar is in almost everything. Corn sugar makes people fat. That is why Americans are fat pigs and waddle when they walk. Americans are the fattest people in the world.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

sorry, but its a CHOICE of good food or bad foods. You make this decision. I hear it all the time from my patients, "Its so expensive to eat organic.....Where can I buy grass-fed meats?......My children love their cereals....." Blah, blah, blah. Sorry, but an ADULT has the freedom to choose (Yes, I understand some places restrict the full specturm of good choices, but still a choice is available). I live in a foreign country, yet I was able to find RAW milk, organic meats and veggies, ect. I CHOOSE to buy only those food which are good for me. I have never eaten at Micky's or the Colonel's Crap House. I give my son vegetable juice daily. Does me kwetch about it? Sure, as all children do, but guess who the ADULT is? So he can eat his good, home-cooked, organic foods or face the Wrath of Khan. He know now which is the better choice. Education? Yes, it is very difficult to decide what you should be eating, but the simple rule is this: Does it LOOK LIKE what it does in nature? If so, eat  it. This doesnt mean going raw, vegan, crap-n-nonsense. It means eating something as close as possible to what it looks like before some illegals picked it. Dont complain about your health while chowing-down on your wholewheat baked crap. eat like people used to a long time ago.

Still not certain about what to eat? google some ideas and give it a TRY! I tell my patients to eat as much fat as possible, but does this work 100% of the time? Certainly not. However, I tell folks to be flexible (as I am) and modify the diet till you see the results you want. 

In addition, get out and get some sun and fresh air. PLAY and do something out-of-doors. dunno, just saying...to your health. Cheers

• Upvote 3

Thaiexpat, glad you are making great choices. Here's the thing: I've known a lot of people like you. They are in my circle of friends. My town sells lots of organic products, we are sort of a hippy town. They cost more money, but this is a well to do town. There will always be leaders and winners in everything, and it sounds like you are both, especially in regards to food and healthy. However, in my experience, most people are not leaders, nor are they winners. They eventually go along with the people who set the examples and are a little more on the ball, and change society.

People like you are changing society. It's like the cooking shows I see everywhere on TV. They will destroy McDonald's and fast food, in time. How? By making Americans knowledgeable about food. Once Americans learn to cook and appreciate good food, they will start demanding better, and god help McDonald's when that happens.

Over time as people learn more, they will demand better. They have the power to eat better, but until social leaders like you influence enough people for the good, it will not happen.

I see the effects of people like you already. The organic section at Safeway has gotten progressively bigger. Right now too many people are still ignorant and eat garbage. Once everyone catches up to you, consumers will demand change, and by god, if they want to stay in business, the companies will start to deliver it.

And that change in society is happening before our very eyes. In 20 years America will eat different, and better. It moves through society from person to person. Left on their own, the average person will never do it, for the reasons I listed. It will be the social leaders who bring it about. The others will follow.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here's the list of Whole Foods from the website... I am personally saddened by the omission of sugar!  :huh:

Food Combining Rule: don't mix animal protein with any starches such as baked potatoes, brown rice or other grains.

Quinoa (Steamed or Sprouted)

Millet (Steamed or Sprouted)

Buckwheat (Steamed or Sprouted)

Amaranth (Steamed or Sprouted)

Quinoa pasta or other whole grain, gluten-free pastas

Steamed legumes (lentils, garbanzo beans, etc.)

Peas

Brown rice 

Brown rice products (pasta, rice cakes, etc.)

Non-GMO corn products

Beans

Cooked whole potatoes

Sweet potatoes

Yams, squashes, pumpkins

Whole grain bread (preferably gluten-free)

Egg yolks

Egg whites

Chicken 

Fish 

Turkey

Goat's cheese (preferably raw)

Goat's milk (preferably raw)

Goat's sour cream (preferably raw)

Goat's cottage cheese (preferably raw)

Steamed vegetables 

Fruit

Nuts

Seeds

Dried fruit

Vegetables

Avocados

Olives

Flax crackers

Natural nut and seed oils

Olive oil

Coconut oil

Apple cider vinegar

Seaweeds

Sprouts

Legumes

Fermented foods

Preserved vegetables in oil

Bee products (honey, pollen, royal jelly, etc.)

Dehydrated foods

Superfoods (goji berries, maca, acai, etc.)

Algaes

Raw cacao

Salt (e.g. sea salt, Himalayan salt)

Whole spices and herbs 

http://www.therawfoodworld.com/doc/wholefoods.html

Thanks RSTEFAN... it would be a huge lifestyle change... but no doubt, for the better.

• Upvote 3

Food Combining Rule: don't mix animal protein with any starches such as baked potatoes, brown rice or other grains.

http://www.diagnosisdiet.com/food/cholesterol/

Prompted me to bring this one back over again -

"Now here’s the problem: when people eat too many sugars and starches, especially refined and high glycemic index foods, blood insulin levels can spike. When insulin spikes, it turns on HMG –CoA reductase, which tells all of the body’s cells to make cholesterol, even if they don’t need any more. This is probably the most important reason why some people have too much cholesterol in their bloodstream. Sugars and starches can raise insulin levels, which fools the body into thinking it should grow when it doesn’t need to. This is how low glycemic index diets and low-carbohydrate diets lower LDL levels—these diets reduce insulin levels, which in turn lower HMG-CoA reductase activity.

Statin” drugs, such as Lipitor®, which are prescribed to lower cholesterol levels, work partly by interfering with the activity of HMG-CoA reductase. If your cells happen to need more cholesterol under certain circumstances, but the statin drug is blocking this critical enzyme, your cells may not be able to make cholesterol when needed. And what’s worse is that the cholesterol synthesis pathway doesn’t just make cholesterol; branches of this same pathway are responsible for synthesizing a wide variety of other important molecules, including: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, and Coenzyme Q. So, you may want to think twice before you artificially interfere with this pathway by taking a statin drug.

When you eat less carbohydrate, you are not artificially blocking the pathway; you are simply allowing HMG-CoA reductase to listen to other more important signals (such as cholesterol levels and growth requirements) and decide naturally when it should turn on and when it should turn off.

So, to recap: refined carbohydrates speed up the cholesterol assembly line and statins slow it down. Which approach would you rather take to manage your “cholesterol problem”—taking a drug that artificially slows down this assembly line, or changing your diet so that the assembly line only runs when it’s supposed to? [Hint: Dietary changes require no monthly co-pays, and have no potentially dangerous side effects.]

Chances are: if you have “high cholesterol” you do not have a cholesterol problem—you have a carbohydrate problem.

Thaiexpat, glad you are making great choices. Here's the thing: I've known a lot of people like you. They are in my circle of friends. My town sells lots of organic products, we are sort of a hippy town. They cost more money, but this is a well to do town. There will always be leaders and winners in everything, and it sounds like you are both, especially in regards to food and healthy. However, in my experience, most people are not leaders, nor are they winners. They eventually go along with the people who set the examples and are a little more on the ball, and change society.

People like you are changing society. It's like the cooking shows I see everywhere on TV. They will destroy McDonald's and fast food, in time. How? By making Americans knowledgeable about food. Once Americans learn to cook and appreciate good food, they will start demanding better, and god help McDonald's when that happens.

Over time as people learn more, they will demand better. They have the power to eat better, but until social leaders like you influence enough people for the good, it will not happen.

I see the effects of people like you already. The organic section at Safeway has gotten progressively bigger. Right now too many people are still ignorant and eat garbage. Once everyone catches up to you, consumers will demand change, and by god, if they want to stay in business, the companies will start to deliver it.

And that change in society is happening before our very eyes. In 20 years America will eat different, and better. It moves through society from person to person. Left on their own, the average person will never do it, for the reasons I listed. It will be the social leaders who bring it about. The others will follow.

Thanks for the support/reply. Also, dont forget that we docs are rarely taught what proper nutrition is. That's a dietian's job! Hahaha. Makes me laugh that people expect the "leaders" to know, but they are far BEHIND. The average joe I meet is usually well-informed about food choices over the average Doc. Here it is even worse! there is a large, private hospital which still spouts out about the "dangers of coconut oil"!!! Of all the foods that are so good for you, they pick coconut oil! baffles the mind, but its geared perfectly for the intention: Make you SICK, so you take the meds....Or as the mafia hitman says before he pulls the trigger, "No offense. Its just business..."

With Google/ ect. there is a ton of info that people can access. The push MUST COME from the bottom-up, as those on the top are bought and paid for by the very INDUSTRY which wants us sick. Free-market will drive the organic food market, as will cooking shows, ect as you mentioned. Slowly, we can go back, as a people to good foods and good nutrition.

I believe in "Leadership by Example" (as hammered into my skull in the Marines): I do what I tell my patients to do and would expect no less. It is always "Try your best". Find ONE food item you can afford and get it organic. Start easy, budget and go on. Unlike a few docs I know, who are idealist (who want 100% organic, now and.....have Million of $$'s), I say go simple and slow. If you knew my salary you'd laugh (oft times, I CRY!), but I allocate post-house funds for food FIRST. Maybe a pinch now, but how much more later when you have cancer?!?!

Truly an ounce of prevention is worth the cure....

Keep educating whom you can touch. We can only give info. Cheers and to your health..

Someone NEGGED you?? WTF?

Here's the list of Whole Foods from the website... I am personally saddened by the omission of sugar!   :huh:

Quinoa (Steamed or Sprouted)

Millet (Steamed or Sprouted)

Buckwheat (Steamed or Sprouted)

Amaranth (Steamed or Sprouted)

Quinoa pasta or other whole grain, gluten-free pastas

Steamed legumes (lentils, garbanzo beans, etc.)

Peas

Brown rice 

Brown rice products (pasta, rice cakes, etc.)

Non-GMO corn products

Beans

Cooked whole potatoes

Sweet potatoes

Yams, squashes, pumpkins

Whole grain bread (preferably gluten-free)

Egg yolks

Egg whites

Chicken 

Fish 

Turkey

Goat's cheese (preferably raw)

Goat's milk (preferably raw)

Goat's sour cream (preferably raw)

Goat's cottage cheese (preferably raw)

Steamed vegetables 

Fruit

Nuts

Seeds

Dried fruit

Vegetables

Avocados

Olives

Flax crackers

Natural nut and seed oils

Olive oil

Coconut oil

Apple cider vinegar

Seaweeds

Sprouts

Legumes

Fermented foods

Preserved vegetables in oil

Bee products (honey, pollen, royal jelly, etc.)

Dehydrated foods

Superfoods (goji berries, maca, acai, etc.)

Algaes

Raw cacao

Salt (e.g. sea salt, Himalayan salt)

Whole spices and herbs 

http://www.therawfoodworld.com/doc/wholefoods.html

Thanks RSTEFAN... it would be a huge lifestyle change... but no doubt, for the better.

I thought Quinoa was a FRUIT. Maybe its like a tomato: a fruit, but everyone likes to think its a vegetable.

Also, do you have any references to "Food Combintion"? I have heard of this before, but have not seen/experienced problems with mixing various foods together. In phyisological terms, what would happen if I ate a potato with a steak? ( besides the fact, I shouldnt be eating grains/starches AT ALL)

Thanks in advance! Cheers

• Upvote 3

I thought Quinoa was a FRUIT. Maybe its like a tomato: a fruit, but everyone likes to think its a vegetable.

Also, do you have any references to "Food Combintion"? I have heard of this before, but have not seen/experienced problems with mixing various foods together. In phyisological terms, what would happen if I ate a potato with a steak? ( besides the fact, I shouldnt be eating grains/starches AT ALL)

Thanks in advance! Cheers

Thaixpat... You're probably asking the wrong person... I'm literally eating pie as I write this! ;)

Quinoa is a superfood... high in protein... but more of a seed than a grain. It's good. Well... its not bad! Oh, and it's related to the tumbleweed! True!

Here is a chart of good food combinations...

http://www.healthy-weight-loss-help.com/support-files/foodcombiningchart.pdf

Right. Well, I eat it daily along with my hempseed and flax (small amount as it is estrogenic in its effects upon the boddy). I used to be a vegetarian, but after seeing the science behind full, complete diets (I eat everything now) verses the nutritional def of restricted diets, I stoppped eating quinoa a lot and only use it on my foods, not instead of meats, ect. It is OK, just make sure you wash off the saponins! they is toxic to the gut.

Cheers and to your health