Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coalition calls for Iraq to hold an open meeting to approve the budget

yota691

Coalition calls for Iraq to hold an open meeting to approve the budget

Details Group: political Published on Tuesday, June 7, 2014 11:13 Hits: 29

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) student member of the coalition of Iraq, Ahmed al-Jubouri, the members of the House of Representatives to attend the parliament on Sunday, and held an open meeting to approve the budget bill.

He said al-Jubouri's (IMN) that "the House of Representatives approving the budget bill so as not to be a black spot in the history of the current session of the Iraqi parliament. " Indicating that the remaining six days of the age of the Council is the last chance to resolve the budget crisis. "

The subject of the delayed adoption of the budget has become a major obstacle to the implementation of investment projects and services in all ministries and departments of service in Iraq.

•  
  • Upvote 1

Iraqi government officials are all acting like children holding their breath until they get something they want before they vote on budget. In the meantime everyone in Iraq starves. Wow! No oil deal either so the Kurds starve and can't pay there workers. You would think someone just someone would get these folks together to do something.... What do these guys do? They're voting on who can get married but they don't pass a budget to build a road, a bridge that will help the normal Iraqi. LOL!

Let's hope they get it together soon.

Budget

HCL

IMF

RV

• Upvote 2

Please Iraq get your budget done! This is June already and you guys don't have your budget done yet?.

I wonder how many people here realize that our own government hasn't produced

a budget in years? And I pray that soon we will all give as much attention to America

as we give to Iraq.

• Upvote 2

I wonder how many people here realize that our own government hasn't produced

a budget in years? And I pray that soon we will all give as much attention to America

as we give to Iraq.

Oh, how I do agree with you!!!  If you don't have a budget, then you can spend as much as you want on your social programs.

That's why I am so mad at congress. They could just say nope, no money for those programs.

Sometimes I wish we had a reset button for Washington. We sure do need one.