Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase bank/Bank of america Adventure today

ayaimmortal

People

since 2002, Chase has been one of my biggest clients. I engineer, install and maintain their critical power systems in their data centers. After I read this post i called many of my contacts at different central locations and was told that there is no such rate and in fact all that their screen says in UNTRADABLE/RESTRICTED. So it appears that the person telling this to everyone is a liar or someone who has to have their day in the sun. well there you had it now GO AWAY. I personally am tired of these people without lives. IS ANYONE ELSE OR SHOULD WE LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

ayaimmortal you are the only person I have ever seen on here that started a post then continued answering any and every question that was asked and for that alone you should be thanked not ripped a new one.

I ditto that, and it angers me that you reported what you saw, double checked it, and like riversidetourstravel said, answered all the questions hurled at you, still to be thrown under the bus by some people. Whether what you found out comes to fruition or not, you did your duty as a DV member, in reporting on what you saw. I am beginning to feel sorry for the future individual on this site who finds out some information, reports it as seen not looking for any accolades, gets treated as you have been by some, only later to find out that was reported turns out true. There are several of us that stand by you on this matter and will back you up. Ayaimmortal, keep the faith buddy! :)

• Upvote 3

I decided to call around to see what banks did exchange the dinar and sell the dinar. At first, To no avail. Then I had several friends look around. We found something very interesting.

Chase bank says to people that they do not currently trade the dinar. However, I talked to someone at chase bank today and chase bank has a RATE of 2.88 in their system. (No i am not making this up) The person who told us about the rate was not supposed to tell us what the rate was. As we found out when one of our friends went to the bank and they told us to come back tomorrow. They said that they werent able to trade the dinar right then and there but they do have it in their system. The rate was locked in on the 30th(the day i predicted it would happen) So Yeah. Its only a matter of time before we are all filthy rich

ayaimmortal, I do believe you are sincere in what you are saying. I hope you are right, not only because we will become rich, but just so we can watch all the mega nega bashers eat crow. I am amazed why anyone would stick there necks out with information pertaining this investment, to be ridiculed as you have been with this post. I hope your information is correct. I would love to see what the bashers have to say then!

P.S. I loved this post. keep them coming.

• Upvote 4

Thank you for the support guys. I really appreciate the back up you guys have given me. To get my final point across, I do not profess to be a guru. I am simply stating what i heard today, That is it, Nothing more, nothing less. I have nothing to gain from deception. In any event, for the people who are bashing me, Have fun. I dont take offense either way as I can understand your frustration. The people could have indeed been pulling my leg. Im just saying what was told to me. take it as that, No more, no less

• Upvote 2

Ayaimmortal I had a similar adventure not more than 2hrs ago I had read your post earlier today and it was fresh on my mind when i picked up my wife from work at 5pm so i told her about the post so she get the ideal to call our bank XXXX Bank and ask what the exchange rate is the lady on the phone asked what branch location would we go to we said down town she said hold on a min 2min later she said the rate would be 2.344..... my wife paused and asked so if i have 20,000 IQD what would i get in USD she said 1min and came back and said 46,800USD -7.50 for the transaction ........... she asked when will u be exchanging well today if possible well they probably will not be ready for you today but tomorrow will be fine ok thank you we hang up look at each other and hightail it to the bank im talking warp speed today would have been the day 2 get a ticket needles to say we get to the bank sit down with the customer service rep and she reads the old exchange rate of 1USD to 1168 IQD

• Upvote 1

Ayaimmortal I had a similar adventure not more than 2hrs ago I had read your post earlier today and it was fresh on my mind when i picked up my wife from work at 5pm so i told her about the post so she get the ideal to call our bank XXXX Bank and ask what the exchange rate is the lady on the phone asked what branch location would we go to we said down town she said hold on a min 2min later she said the rate would be 2.344..... my wife paused and asked so if i have 20,000 IQD what would i get in USD she said 1min and came back and said 46,800USD -7.50 for the transaction ........... she asked when will u be exchanging well today if possible well they probably will not be ready for you today but tomorrow will be fine ok thank you we hang up look at each other and hightail it to the bank im talking warp speed today would have been the day 2 get a ticket needles to say we get to the bank sit down with the customer service rep and she reads the old exchange rate of 1USD to 1168 IQD

Interesting ... Why did you blank out the Bank name though??? I wonder why one sees one thing and another a another? I am all for the possiblity of a RV today or tomorrow. Crossing my fingers. I heard no fat lady sing yet too.

Interesting ... Why did you blank out the Bank name though??? I wonder why one sees one thing and another a another? I am all for the possiblity of a RV today or tomorrow. Crossing my fingers. I heard no fat lady sing yet too.

The only reason I dont want 2 give up the bank name is because I dont want the lines to be long tomorrow when it RVs I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks, and Sorry if it seemed like i was coming at you. Im not a self proclaimed "guru" I simply am sharing information that I received today along with others. Thats all, no more no less. The more info i get, I will be sure to share it.

Great post and yes we will wait and see,myself hope you are right on.I bank @ chase too in Northen Cal. and I checked with them weeks ago and they said they traded everything but dinar,so I'm very curios to see if anything comes of this.And how can they know already?Please keep us updated! Thanks Ron

Hey Munsch have you checked at Wells Fargo yet?Wonder how the banks know already and we don't,has Adam comented on this?Take care Munsch,love the costume bro!! Thanks Ron

Do you see Adam giving the name or email address out to his CBI contact? Do you see frank giving his information out even though he has ties to iraqi government?

Neither one of these 2 have ever given that information out of respect to their source of information and yet everyone follows and listens to alot of what they say because they are a "Credible" source to a degree. I shouldnt have to give that information out either to prove that i am telling the truth =\

Thanks for your post . I think everyone is just tired the run around. Lets cross our fingers!!

Hey Munsch have you checked at Wells Fargo yet?Wonder how the banks know already and we don't,has Adam comented on this?Take care Munsch,love the costume bro!! Thanks Ron

You read my mind today I feel violated. No, I was going to go into the main branch for a deposit of my business but was running late on my 2nd job lunch so I had to go through the drive thru (of course I didn't even try to ask them because I knew they wouldn't know.)

Costume ... Thanks. You want to buy it for $300 plus shipping? (Worn once) You will sweat your butt off though if it isn't cold. hahaha

People

since 2002, Chase has been one of my biggest clients. I engineer, install and maintain their critical power systems in their data centers. After I read this post i called many of my contacts at different central locations and was told that there is no such rate and in fact all that their screen says in UNTRADABLE/RESTRICTED. So it appears that the person telling this to everyone is a liar or someone who has to have their day in the sun. well there you had it now GO AWAY. I personally am tired of these people without lives. IS ANYONE ELSE OR SHOULD WE LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT

Uh oh....busted!

The only reason I dont want 2 give up the bank name is because I dont want the lines to be long tomorrow when it RVs I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well RV or not there always seem to be a line when I go to my bank. HAHAHA ... Sure would be nice to know the bank though to see if it more than just Chase is quoting this rate. Please? :P

I wouldnt "bank" on that. For one reason mainly, Gankans and TerryK said it was supposed to show up on forex. Doubtful. There is a ton of things that could be the reason. I dont know why....

It is easy for it to be hard to believe. That is why i said, Believe what you want, Had it not happened to me personally, I wouldnt believe it either....

i

I may be repeating someone else's post, but I think it is possible they know but have been told not to say anything till it actually happens. They would have to know ahead of time to be prepared... All large companies and beaurocracies (sp?) operate that way... deception if part of doing business.....

• Upvote 2

I have a question. Why did you not wait until tomorrow to tell the whole story instead of coming out with half the story today? It would have saved you 6 pages of questions, mostly stupid ones, and people bashing you. Could have saved yourself a lot of bother or am I being too sensible.

Edited by paulp67

Ayaimmortal:

If your post is accurate, you have just become...."The most interesting man in the world!" "Stay thirsty my friends!"

i LOVE YOUR POSTS BOB!!

For what ever it is worth, I e-mailed CHASE bank from their home page asking about depositing IQD with them in exchange for USD. Their response seemed computer generated . But said.....

In response to your inquiry, please note that you would

have to have an active account with us for you to be able

to invest your funds with our company. We strongly

suggest you to visit any Chase branch in your area for

further assistance.

i LOVE YOUR POSTS BOB!!

For what ever it is worth, I e-mailed CHASE bank from their home page asking about depositing IQD with them in exchange for USD. Their response seemed computer generated . But said.....

In response to your inquiry, please note that you would

have to have an active account with us for you to be able

to invest your funds with our company. We strongly

suggest you to visit any Chase branch in your area for

further assistance.

I called the branch in Sanford Florida today and I was told this same thing...I spoke to a guy named Alex and it was a bit He said that we will only take certain notes and you would have to come in to talk to us in person to have us give you the rate. So tomorrow i am going to the branch and I am taking a couple different denoms of notes and I will let you know what happens...I have a busy day but when I get home I will stop by Dinar Vets and give you the skinny. Now know this I am going to try and get as much info as I can.... And If I can get a shot with my cell phone camera I will do this...one last thing My neighbor across the Street her first Name starts with and A works for Chase an I am going to have her also check into it. She works I believe for a different branch than I am going to but we shall see...tdog3

• Upvote 2