Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase bank/Bank of america Adventure today

ayaimmortal

they havent announced it yet but it is in their systems. Just because it isnt on forex and other currency exchange sites, it says nothing about the banks. Banks get their info from different sources apperently. The fact I have 3 verifications works for me. Find some inside sources, Youll get your answer then :)

So are you saying that 3 different bank branches made the same error and gave you information that they should not have given?

I hope this RV soon but that sounds hard to swallow.

ayaimmortal,

For the newbies, this is absolutely mesmerizing, while for the vets, it is old news. Sorry.

It sure IS 'mesmerizing'... I had just finished typing my 2 weeks notice to my boss when people started responding to the original post from Ayaimmortal. Oh well, it's ready to roll for when this thing does go down.

Of course i understand your skepticism, but I wouldnt post it unless i thought I was right.(Which in this case, I am) Screw that .10 nonsense =\

One atlanta, The other NY, And Ohio. That is where they were located. And it wasnt an error, It was really in the system, It was locked in on april 30th

I cannot give the persons name out nor can i give you the number because As i said before, It wasnt supposed to be leaked out. Im simply sharing what happened today

stop apologising my friend.....I sense (and I am certain many others too) your sincerity...thank you for relaying your intel !!!

• Upvote 1

It sure IS 'mesmerizing'... I had just finished typing my 2 weeks notice to my boss when people started responding to the original post from Ayaimmortal. Oh well, it's ready to roll for when this thing does go down.

TWO WEEKS!

TWO WEEKS!

I'll pay somebody to go get my stuff!

Come on RI/RV!!!

As much as I hate to be the bearer of bad new this is unfortunately false. I personally called the Chase banks in New York, Atlanta and Jacksonville. They said that they can not order buy or convert IQD. I also called the Bank of America at a few locations , as well as the Fifth Third bank they said that the exchange rate had not changed. I know it is horrible. Here are the numbers to the banks: (know you guys love the facts)

CHASE:

212-779-1036 New York

404-758-1059 Atlanta

904-296-9259 Jacksonville

BANK OF AMERICA:

904-355-7428 Jax

5/3 Bank at Jax:904-483-4288

Sorry guys........GO RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

This post is an example of what has been happening here on the forum after a RV date expires worthless.

The damage control campaign starts in full force to keep the frenzied buying in order to perpetuate the misleading RV dates.

Soon, we will see "boots on the ground" reports from IRAQI insiders about local folks exchanging.This is not the first time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pick a number-.33,.86,.1.40,2.88,3.22,3.46,5.68--------------------------------------------------------------anybody's guess is as good as any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One of these days--------------------BAM,it's gonna happen--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------when------------------------------------------------------and how much is the $64 question!!!!!!

As much as I hate to be the bearer of bad new this is unfortunately false. I personally called the Chase banks in New York, Atlanta and Jacksonville. They said that they can not order buy or convert IQD. I also called the Bank of America at a few locations , as well as the Fifth Third bank they said that the exchange rate had not changed. I know it is horrible. Here are the numbers to the banks: (know you guys love the facts)

CHASE:

212-779-1036 New York

404-758-1059 Atlanta

BANK OF AMERICA:

904-355-7428 Jax

As stated before they are not questioning the order, buy, convert ... It is of the rate they have in house. Something that he said wasn't supposed to be given out but slip of tounge became general knowledge to us. Now the day isn't over yet ... So there may still be hope?

CHASE:

212-779-1036 New York

404-758-1059 Atlanta

BANK OF AMERICA:

904-355-7428 Jax

You are correct, they don't exchange dinar but the question to ask then is, "I understand you don't exchange it, but could you tell me what rate you're showing on your screen?" Again, this might be a very old invalid rate used for old debts, as someone else suggested, but at least it' s a different rate than normal as reported.

I will say this, Take my information just like anyone elses information, Just for know how. DO NOT MAKE CHOICES BASED ON THE INFORMATION I HAVE PROVIDED. I am only sharing what I learned today. That is it. This is simply for you to know that is what happened today. Do not take it for more than that.

You can believe me or not, Your call. Just sharing information that was provided

For the people who are saying that i am "pumping" RV

I never said anything about a date of cashing in or anything, I am sharing the experience. Thats it, Stop looking at it for more than that.

I never said anything about a date of cashing in or anything, I am sharing the experience. Thats it, Stop looking at it for more than that.

ARE YOU CALLING CHASE BANK TOMORROW? I READ YOUR INITIAL POST AND YOU STATED THAT YOU WERE TOLD TO COME BY THE NEXT DAY...THE RATE HAD BEEN LOCKED ON THE 30TH JUST AS YOU HAD PREVIOUSLY PREDICTED. CAN YOU TELL US WHEN YOU ORIGINALLY PREDICTED THIS DATE? WAS IT HERE OR ANOTHER SITE?

Hello, Ayainmortal...Every body is acting like that because thank to all our GURUS. But, I have the feeling you "Might be right". Hope tomorrow good news.

Just dont hit the spiritual pipe.

God bless all.

This is my first post/reply - so hope I've used the system correctly .....

Keep up the good work ayaimmortal - your report was very much appreciated.

As you said - you have done nothing but reported what you heard or saw. No suggestions of how much, or when. That is what this section is all about I believe.

RAL - Australia

PS - I enjoy being a member of the DinaVet community, thank you for your company.

Have held Dinar for about 8 months and look forward to a positive outcome.

• Upvote 1

This must be one for the record books: the longest roller coaster ride ever. For some it's been 7 years. Now that's some 'riding time' . I'm only on for like 6 months now. But it's been interesting. My thumbs up for those who can endure to the end.

Ayaimmortal... I feel bad all these people are getting on here like your claiming to be a guru or something.. I can't believe they can't understand your just relaying info. Thanks for the info, I'll be hoping it comes true. To the rest of the people get off his back, or go do the research yourself! This is a rumor forum!

• Upvote 4

:D

This is not my rumor. I have not spoken to any bank that has a rate yet. I have looked at several currency exchange sites, as I do every morning, and they are all the same. I simply stated "We shall see......" because time weeds through all the rumors. I hope ayaimmortal is right I really do but...... We shall see....

;)

ToddS

.........and see we shall..........

Ayaimmortal... just hang in there and don't take any of these comments personal. People are just trying to think it through. As in any discussion there must be imput from everyone. Collectively we are hoping the RV day comes soon.

• Upvote 1