Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jihadists or the Right-Wing?

AmericaInc

this is a CNN story today

take it as you will, but for those righties who swear we are under siege by "Islamofascists" (LOL)

Let's just look at the cold hard numbers...

Peter Bergen

Yet the death toll in the shootings in Kansas is similar to that of last year's Boston Marathon bombings, where three people were killed and the suspects later killed a police officer as they tried to evade capture. (Many more, of course, were also wounded in the Boston attacks; 16 men, women and children lost limbs.)

In fact, since 9/11 extremists affiliated with a variety of far-right wing ideologies, including white supremacists, anti-abortion extremists and anti-government militants, have killed more people in the United States than have extremists motivated by al Qaeda's ideology. According to a count by the New America Foundation, right wing extremists have killed 34 people in the United States for political reasons since 9/11. (The total includes the latest shootings in Kansas, which are being classified as a hate crime).

"Since 9/11 extremists affiliated with a variety of far-right wing ideologies...have killed more people in the United States than have extremists motivated by al Qaeda's ideology."

By contrast, terrorists motivated by al Qaeda's ideology have killed 21 people in the United States since 9/11.

(Although a variety of left wing militants and environmental extremists have carried out violent attacks for political reasons against property and individuals since 9/11, none have been linked to a lethal attack, according to research by the New America Foundation.)

Edited by AmericaInc
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 19

Had to log in to give you a neg for this one.

Are you freaking serious?????

Look at the funding, bill gates, soros, NAACP, OPEN SOCIETY BUDAPEST!!, rockefeller foundation.. the list goes ON and ON and is FULL OF COMMIE PROGRESSIVE BULLS4IT America hating collectivists.

Dude, I thought you were at least mildly objective, your posting this rubbish doesn't say anything but BRAINWASHED!!!!

Let me tell you a secert, guess what, we are on the internet, everyone reading this can do a simple search and see exactly what the "source" is all about.

Most folks here are too smart to blindly believe some invented left wing propaganda.

Every man and woman on this forum that has served with honor is also a "terrorist" according to your happy little commie club publication.

And you wonder why you get negged? really?

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Let's put this in perspective. How many people do you think have been killed in Chicago since 9/11. Let me remind everyone that this is a city controlled by progressives with a vendetta against the 2nd Amendment. Here is an excerpt:

"The war zone-like statistics are not new. As WBEZ reports, while some 2,000 U.S. troops have been killed in Afghanistan since 2001, more than 5,000 people have been killed by gun fire in Chicago during that time, based on Department of Defense and FBI data."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/16/chicago-homicide-rate-wor_n_1602692.html

So Americalnc pulls an article off a Left-wing extremist site and this is the best they can do. Supposedly "right-wing" extremists groups can be attributed to killing 34 people because of political reasons.

Indy

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Look at the funding, bill gates, soros, NAACP, OPEN SOCIETY BUDAPEST!!, rockefeller foundation.. the list goes ON and ON and is FULL OF COMMIE PROGRESSIVE BULLS4IT America hating collectivists.

Dude, I thought you were at least mildly objective, your posting this rubbish doesn't say anything but BRAINWASHED!!!!

Let me tell you a secert, guess what, we are on the internet, everyone reading this can do a simple search and see exactly what the "source" is all about.

Most folks here are too smart to blindly believe some invented left wing propaganda.

Every man and woman on this forum that has served with honor is also a "terrorist" according to your happy little commie club publication.

I am not wondering why i'm negged. On the contrary

This has nothing to do with me. These are numbers put out by an organization.

You may come up with another one with different numbers. Maybe.

This mostly supports two assertions- the DHS is more worried about right-wing Americans attacking than jihadists

the other is the constant bashing from the right against progressives that they are damaging America.

Killing Americans is damaging America, right? 

oh and you left out the last bit of info - that leftists have not killed ANYONE in their political attacks...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

I am not wondering why i'm negged. On the contrary

This has nothing to do with me. These are numbers put out by an organization.

You may come up with another one with different numbers. Maybe.

This mostly supports two assertions- the DHS is more worried about right-wing Americans attacking than jihadists

the other is the constant bashing from the right against progressives that they are damaging America.

Killing Americans is damaging America, right? 

oh and you left out the last bit of info - that leftists have not killed ANYONE in their political attacks...

Havent the last hand full of mass shooters subscribe to be more Democratic and Liberal??? Look it up...

• Upvote 3

Havent the last hand full of mass shooters subscribe to be more Democratic and Liberal??? Look it up...

Please don't try to pull Americalnc out of his parallel, alternative universe...he is too miserable and hate filled towards America and those people in this country who are the contributors or associated with freedom; I don't think he wants to come back to some form of reality.

Indy

• Upvote 3

AmericaInc you've only proven your mindset and your thought patterns. This type of domains in your search engines contributes to your core mentality and thought process. When you lie down with dogs you get up with flees... We can now consider the source of any input you contribute...  

On the news TODAY Professor

Al qaeda is regrouping.

Sure hope they dont mess up your stats.

Wouldnt want to see you disappointed.  :)

in America's favorite past-time it's 3 strikes and you are out:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/15/world/al-qaeda-meeting-video/index.html

1. Strike one: THIS is what Al-Qaeda says...NOT "right-wing" media

2. Strike two: they equate America with the CROSS ---so THEY think we have a Judaeo-Christian foundation

3. Strike three: they did this IN YOUR FACE with a huge group of sympathetic fanatic Muslims !!! no fear of USA

nice try but you're out IMHO 

• Upvote 1

If you all didn't know that this last guy had been connected to a very sick organized movement for years and years...

then that would explain your denial.

These radical people are a threat to everyone of us... and yes I will say... even more so than the "boogieman muuuuslims" are doing here.

It is a sickness that can pervade our country in insidious unseen ways... spreading "hatred" for our fellow man... right under our noses.

Be Aware!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mags,

The problem with this hit piece by the Left is that it tries to tie the "Right" with all terrorist activities in the US. There are extremists on both sides of the political spectrum and to equate these groups with the mainstream of either party is reckless and unprofessional. The Kansas episode is a prime example. This was a hate crime and a vivid display of an evil person who lived in his own delusional world. He was not an example of the beliefs and perceptions of most on the "Right".

Indy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mags,

The problem with this hit piece by the Left is that it tries to tie the "Right" with all terrorist activities in the US. There are extremists on both sides of the political spectrum and to equate these groups with the mainstream of either party is reckless and unprofessional. The Kansas episode is a prime example. This was a hate crime and a vivid display of an evil person who lived in his own delusional world. He was not an example of the beliefs and perceptions of most on the "Right".

Indy

Indy I'm out of +'s... Thank You so much for an intelligent , well thought out response... That is what I love about you. :)

Of course I agree that in the sense "right wing" is commonly used... NO WAY!!! Same as the rhetoric that is tossed around about the "Libs".

I will warn you and others that this was no "lone wolf"... that he had been a part of a large "hate groups movement" for many years.

He was the leader of a group that was being funded by other groups through counterfeiting and bank robberies.. when he was about to go down he ratted out the others to avoid prison time and had been trying to get back to his glory days of being a leader again... he changed his name and remained a part of that community ever since. If you want to see a website that would make your blood curdle... check out "Stormfront.org" I think that is the name of it... a friend showed it to me a couple of days ago and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. What I saw was bone chilling... the format was a lot like ours here and had like 400,000??? active members? I dunno... and I have no desire to go back and confirm that number.

The Kansas guy was a member there. I also understand that does not mean there is anything conclusive about the site being "right wing" at all... or that the site had anything to do with his actions... but it spoke volumes to me.

Just shows us NOT to throw labels on huge numbers of people and try to put them all in the same box.

JMHO

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 4

what got to me about the Kansas City thing is the justice background to the story - the guy was KNOWN to be dangerous for decades, sued, jailed and tracked through the eighties as a crazy, organized hater...then he got into real trouble and the feds made a deal - he testified against 14 other white supremacists in a plea deal - he got off easy.

Then he keeps organizing violent hate groups for years ---- and kills these people this week.

The system totally failed to jail this OBVIOUS right-wing hate threat.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I'm not sure how I got negged so much...all I did was mention the numbers. You think what you want.

They aren't my numbers.

I will say this shows righties to be quite violent

Perhaps that explains the negs... 

and remember, this does not include strictly mentally unstable people

this violence against America or the government

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I'm not sure how I got negged so much...all I did was mention the numbers. You think what you want.

They aren't my numbers.

I will say this shows righties to be quite violent

Perhaps that explains the negs... 

and remember, this does not include strictly mentally unstable people

this violence against America or the government

You are so right, Comrade...... And don't be late to the next cell meeting, We have more propaganda that needs to be circulated to help destroy America The Beautiful. Good work, Comrade.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mags,

Indy

he isn't an example of the right?

Would you say he is of the left?

You cannot distance yourself from these right wing nuts just because they give the right a bad name.

You don't see left wing people killing, bringing guns and Bibles to political marches, killing doctors in churches, killing in the name of religion, voting for wars overseas by voting Republican, killing in hate crimes...I mean I could go on, but LET'S GET TO THE POINT, SHALL WE?

You are so right, Comrade...... And don't be late to the next cell meeting, We have more propaganda that needs to be circulated to help destroy America The Beautiful. Good work, Comrade.

Apparently killing for politics and hate is not destroying America.

Because I bring it up...I am destroying America as a Communist.

Too bad they don't  teach logic anymore in high school

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Let's put this in perspective. How many people do you think have been killed in Chicago since 9/11. Let me remind everyone that this is a city controlled by progressives with a vendetta against the 2nd Amendment. Here is an excerpt:

"The war zone-like statistics are not new. As WBEZ reports, while some 2,000 U.S. troops have been killed in Afghanistan since 2001, more than 5,000 people have been killed by gun fire in Chicago during that time, based on Department of Defense and FBI data."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/16/chicago-homicide-rate-wor_n_1602692.html

So Americalnc pulls an article off a Left-wing extremist site and this is the best they can do. Supposedly "right-wing" extremists groups can be attributed to killing 34 people because of political reasons.

Indy

they are all political reasons

poor people kill each other in Chicago because they are denied jobs and must use crime to survive

and troops die overseas fighting for big business

and it's not a left wing extremist site - it's CNN, a corporate, mainstream media outlet

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

he isn't an example of the right?

Would you say he is of the left?

You cannot distance yourself from these right wing nuts just because they give the right a bad name.

You don't see left wing people killing, bringing guns and Bibles to political marches, killing doctors in churches, killing in the name of religion, voting for wars overseas by voting Republican, killing in hate crimes...I mean I could go on, but LET'S GET TO THE POINT, SHALL WE?

Apparently killing for politics and hate is not destroying America.

Because I bring it up...I am destroying America as a Communist.

Too bad they don't  teach logic anymore in high school

No, I believe that teaching hate America IS taught.

No, I believe that teaching hate America IS taught.

Criticizing the right doesn't mean hating America. The right doesn't represent all of America. It's a withering minority that will eventually either change or die off and be replaced by more open minded Americans. That's just my opinion. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Criticizing the right doesn't mean hating America. The right doesn't represent all of America. It's a withering minority that will eventually either change or die off and be replaced by more open minded Americans. That's just my opinion. 

Thank God your opinion is very wrong and that there are still a LOT of Americans that still love this country and it will show up at the election polls .

More Open Minded ?? Are You not talking about Yourself ?? If Everyone thought more on the lines of yourself,everyone would be more ok ??

If Being an educated,liberal,do as I say not as I do,Smarter than You(so called),American Hater,is Your Idea of being more open minded,then you really are a lost cause..Talk about a feeling of granduer ...

personal attacks....well, I am not going to do that.

I am debating opinions about the state, not the state I'm in personally.

America is evolving out of hate and fear and into more compassion and understanding of others who are different.

Some people are dragged kicking and screaming along that path.

Some come to realize it and become good with it.

Some die holding onto their guns and hate like Mr. Cross.

Perhaps that might help you understand my opinion.

• Upvote 1

The only ones on this post that have links to these mentally sick individuals and hate groups are left winged-nuts. I don't see where the right is responsible for these idiots that commit heinous crimes against innocent victims. The left keeps labeling members of the KKK and any other cult that fits as right wing-nutted extremist. Me I say they have a more left winged- nutted view point. I'm neither left or right but will say that the left has more F/U views than the right. The two left wing-nutted people that have commented on this post prove my point. Yall both can't see the forest for the trees...Everyone of yalls rebuttals is self prevalent in your own assumption. Yall've  categorized people into a certain group through your own evaluations or affiliate parties predictions. Why not step back and lets just say these mentally ill individuals have their own category and please do not involve the independent side of society. As an independent in my reviewing am more amused with the opinions of the left than of the opinions of the right...              

• Upvote 1