Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K and gankans Conf call

range

to everyone calling bs on this, I for one do not think it will happen till parliment is seated but this is the rumor section and it is a rumor. without links it will coutinue to be a rumor till other wise noted so just calm down and chill with the bashing.

on conf call now - and they have 3 confirmations today that Chase bank has a rate on their systems of 3.19 but cant cash in until monday.

hope they are right and are not drinking more koolaide

The three stooges :lol: I wonder if that name will stick?

Well E could be Moe , G is definitely Larry , and well Curly has got to be TK :lol:

Is this something we can verify or that they can provide proof of??????

Proof it is BS.

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1642)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 2-MAY-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 14

Auction price selling dinar / US $ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US $ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US $) 127,650,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US $) -----

Total offers for buying (US $) 127,650,000

Total offers for selling (US $) -----

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

Yeah thats what gets me they said it last week now Monday and when it doesn't hit it will be sometime next week , It appears to me that they are in the trust business now so they have to keep people coming and the sad thing is people keep coming i really dont get it but hey thats just me

Take it easy now ... when TerryK was on here, the membership and mods at the time treated him like a king, even though it was obvious he was full of BS and himself. When myself and another "Captain" dared asked for any sort of validation of himself or his "sources" we were slammed.

• Upvote 2

Proof it is BS.

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1642)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 2-MAY-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 14

Auction price selling dinar / US $ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US $ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US $) 127,650,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US $) -----

Total offers for buying (US $) 127,650,000

Total offers for selling (US $) -----

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

Not quite sure how this proves anything but I cannot say i believe chase would have it up now

I do believe that this rv will happen but at 3 something, Just not going to happen and on Monday again just not going to happen. I'm not a guru but I think that there should be some kind of govt in place besides Maliki. Their is something holding this RV up. Don't you think Maliki would have RV 'd before the elections? I don't believe he is that dumb. There has to be other circumstances holding this RV up, so assuming that it will RV on Monday without any facts to back it has to be as dumb as Maliki's bone headed moves of late. Why would you continue to post BS and not feel like an id--t. Can you tell me when the second coming of Christ will be? I'm embaresed for you all that post this kind of bull. I don't mean for this to be negative I only just wish that if you trully have some good intel, that you share it with us. I hope that you are right but then I believe I have a better chance of winning the Lotto. Thank you anyway for all your devoted time and effort providing us with this unbacked info..

I AGREE THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE HERE THAT ENJOY GETTING OTHERS ALL HYPED UP FOR NOTHING...ALL THIS DOES IS MAKE THE REST OF US NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT IS POSTED ......IT'S UNFAIR FOR THOSE THAT DO HAVE IMPORTANT INFO TO SHARE BUT WILL BE PLACED IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS POST....

The thing I don't understand is how these guys can make these "predictions" again and again and again, yet they still have "followers".

Something about the boy who cried wolf comes to my mind. If they truly believe their again and again predictions well then that is one thing, but out and out lying is never okay. Unfortunately we cannot know which is the case here...I like to think the best of my fellow man and usually do by default (innocent until proven guilty) but I see a pattern here which leads me to believe there is actual intentional deceit going on.

Don't get me wrong - I am an unadulterated optimist in life, and I want this to pop as much as the rest of you - but come on....

Telling us to "get ready to party like a rock star"... and "this is going to happen tomorrow (and tomorrow and tomorrow) and they are 99.99% certain"....this just seems irresponsible at best. The implication of their absolute knowledge is not just "rumor" it is deceitful.

That being said, us "big kids" can take their crystal-balling with the appropriate grain of salt, but others may well be more gullible - and, I am surprised (yes, I know it makes me sound naive) there are people around here who keep being so blatantly deceitful and it is not only tolerated, but believed and supported ....Then again free speech, etc...and lying isn't against the law.

In the spirit of fairness - perhaps they DO indeed have significant inside intel (who am I to say they don't?) which will prove them right and me wrong - and if/when this happens in association with one of their predictions then I will file my formal apology here for all to see.

I believe in miracles.

and believe there is one on the horizon with regards to this investment.

Praying for the Iraqi everyday citizens, and for all of us (vs. just the governments) that this particular miracle is truly at hand.

Peace.

to everyone calling bs on this, I for one do not think it will happen till parliment is seated but this is the rumor section and it is a rumor. without links it will coutinue to be a rumor till other wise noted so just calm down and chill with the bashing.

I agree, this is a rumor board, and for ANYONE who actually thinks someone out there has contacts...they are foolishly mistaking. But, what if, just what if TK and Gankans are right? Most people on here would never believe it, because you all have become so close-minded. Iraq must RV to become a player on the world economic stage, yes! Do they actually have to RV to have a fully functioning country, ummmmm no! Obviously! Getting back to my point, eventually someone will be right and based off of facts (news), TK and Gankans and several other people that continue to try and get to the bottom of this RV fiasco are saying that the PM and Pres will be announced, which will be followed by an RV. It sounds perfectly logical to me and I tend to believe it. I have done my due diligence and agree with them. All of this is conjecture but before anyone can guess about anything, one must have an OPEN mind. I have that open mind and if it doesn't happen, I wil march on and hope that it happens sooner. Did I go out and purchase more dinar? NO WAY,that would have been foolish! It will happen and to continue downplaying anything that anybody else from a different board says is completely childish and close-minded in my book, no matter how many times they have been wrong. If you don't agree with it, walk away from the post - don't read it and certainly don't cast judgments or try and belittle other people for their thoughts and hard work.

• Upvote 1

I believe in miracles.

and believe there is one on the horizon with regards to this investment.

Praying for the Iraqi everyday citizens, and for all of us (vs. just the governments) that this particular miracle is truly at hand.

Peace.

Beautifully said, Cheryl. I keep thinking about how this RV will change so many lives for the better, not the least of which are those of the Iraqi citizens who have suffered so much. And our wonderful troops who serve(d) us tirelessly and spend months if not years away from their families and the familiar. God is truly blessing us all...and we deserve it!

• Upvote 1

TerryK has been less then honest on a number of occasions, for various reasons only known by him. I strongly suspect Monday will come and go just like normal.

I still feel Chapter 7 is the key, as well as the sitting of a functional, recognized Government body in Iraq.

I have nothing to back these statements, just my spin on the available news that I have been able to read, that and close to 6.5 yrs. of ups and downs

pokerplayer

Your right Capt i remember that very well god forbid if you said anything to TerryK now look at him

Kind of reminds you of MED eh? HA!,

I really dont know much about G other than im glad i dont have to see MR go luckys stuff on here anymore

I KNOW THIS A RUMOR SITE, AND I ENJOY A GOOD RUMOR AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, AND FROM TIME TO TIME I THROW SOME RUMORS INTO THE RING. TERRYK AND GANKANS ARE MAKING COMPLETE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES, IT IS TOTALY EMBARASSING!!!! IF THEY HAD ANY REAL FRIENDS THOSE FRIENDS SHOULD TELL THEM TO NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER TURN ON THERE COMPUTERS AGAIN. LOL.. AT FIRST I THOUGHT TERRYK WAS SAYING ALL THE STUPID AND IDIOTIC THINGS TO BE KINDA A FUNNY GUY, BUT AS TIME GOES ON I THINK HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IT. I THOUGHT AT ONE POINT THAT GANKANS WAS SOMEWHAT INTELLEGENT, BUT NOW THAT HE ROLLS WITH TERRYK AND ENNORSTE, HE APPEARS TO HAVE SUNK TO THE LEVEL OF TOTAL AND UTTER STUPIDITY. THIS THING WILL RV, AND PROBABLY WITH-IN THE NEXT 4-6 WEEKS IF NOT SOONER, BUT FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT THINK IT WILL BE OVER $3.00 HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS HAPPENING, AND ON THIS DONG, JUST TO LET YOU PEOPLE KNOW IT ISNT GOING TO RV FOR ATLEAST 3 YEARS AND IT WILL BE AROUND 3-6 CENTS NOT THE 20 CENTS THESE MORONS THINK. WOW. I UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE FREE SPEECH, INTERNET THING, BUT THESE IDIOTS ARE MAKING FOOLS OF THEMSELVES, AND EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN THEM. I AM USUALLY PRETTY NICE ON HERE AND DONT POINT OUT WHEN PEOPLE ARE WAY OFF, BUT THESE IDIOTS ARE THE BIGGEST FOOLS ON THE INTERNET....................OUT

• Upvote 4