Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama the first man

Heavyduty053

Well it took several hundred years for America to put a Black man in the Presidency most of this nation really hoped that he would do good, after all he was representing his race. Then we found out along with most of the Black nation that he was not actually of his race. He is Kenyan plain and simple. He has disgraced the Black nation not to their face but in the shadows of the dark when no one is noticing. He started out portraying himself as a sheep willing to work for the good of all people and worthy of everyone's admiration but as his years of being President rolled he appointed more and more people to his administration that thought like him so he could further his agenda. Then we found out that he is a self practicing Muslim and follows the faith. He answers to the Islamic Council which he lets have more and more influence in this country's affair's

He has totally disgraced the Black race that he used to get elected and now turned against them. He has really put a bad taste in the mouths of all. All of the people of the US was used as a stepping stone and the money push was from Muslim countries funneled in thru charities. He has dismantled the way our govt was founded on. There is no checks and balances right now, no one will call him down and prosecute him for violating his Oath of office. Even 535 members of Congress will not rein him in. Talk about truth and integrity, and serving the public honestly. Even the media outlets will not say anything about his blunderings. He has caused people to be killed while protecting anything or anyone that has anything to do with Islam. He will not defend this nation, he is dismantling it piece by piece. What I don't get is over 400 million people her in this nation will not demand their Congressman take action against him for his violating...I guess their hands are dirty to.......As I think back Richard Nixon could have got away with his stunt if it had been done at this time...............This is JMO.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

This country is dead.  He is doing what he was put there to do.  Manage the death of the U.S.  If you think that putting new politicians into office is going to save us, you are sadly mistaken.  NOTHING but God himself can save us but we  have discarded his ways and spit in His face.  We are doomed.   Have a nice day!!!!!!

Edited by zzztop
  • Upvote 3

All i can say is wow.  The more people write these wild ass stories the more another democrat will be in the white house in 2016.  Sorry Heavy i think you got it all wrong.  You keep repeating what all of this doom and gloom characters have been hollering about for 6 years.  So many of you think he is first a muslim, then a kenyan the next thing you know he will be a russian mole.  When you are reaching for straws and repeating other's BULL Dung then again in 2016 you will be duped yet again.  The GOP is trying to get another bush to run as well as Donald Rumsfeld.  Again alot of you will be here in 2016 mad again because we failed to come together under one banner.  As Bush W said watch and learn will i am afraid it will be another disappoint.  Well i attend the convention i just don't know.  The last one was a 3 ring circus, and a hurricane to boot.  If God did not want obama in the white house then he would not be there.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

"If God did not want obama in the white house then he would not be there." TPS

If only God would keep us from our bad choices....

1 Samuel 

Israel Demands a King

And it came about when Samuel was old that he appointed his sons judges over Israel. Now the name of his firstborn was Joel, and the name of his second, Abijah; they were judging in Beersheba. His sons, however, did not walk in his ways, but turned aside after dishonest gain and took bribes and perverted justice.

Then all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah; and they said to him, “Behold, you have grown old, and your sons do not walk in your ways. Now appoint a king for us to judge us like all the nations.” But the thing was displeasing in the sight of Samuel when they said, “Give us a king to judge us.” And Samuel prayed to the Lord.The Lord said to Samuel, “Listen to the voice of the people in regard to all that they say to you, for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from being king over them.Like all the deeds which they have done since the day that I brought them up from Egypt even to this day—in that they have forsaken Me and served other gods—so they are doing to you also. Now then, listen to their voice; however, you shall solemnly warn them and tell them of the procedure of the king who will reign over them.”

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 1

TPS of course you can state your opinion as well as anybody but you are wrong....God is letting his words come to pass: Ye shall reap what you sow. God is just and right in his dealings with mankind...but man also has free will of choice. You kinda make it sound like I am a party follower and that's not the case at all. I am neither Demo or Repub, I try to vote for the one who seems to be honest and have integrity but as you can see any one can be a wolf in sheep's cloths. By the way I did not vote for O because I seen thru him in the beginning. Both parties are full of crap and neither wants to do right by the people. Also for your information I am not a follower as you wrote, I go beyond what others do and see for myself what a man is worth by his actions and yes I pray before I cast a vote to help me make a rightful one. America will never return or turn back into the favor of God until people stops wanting to practice their evil sinful ways....but take heart my friend all of us will have a report card of our lives read to us on our last day.   Have a blessed day

• Upvote 4

If we ask, God will forgive us of our sins, but, we still have to walk thru the consequences of sin. The last democratic convention made it quite clear that many Americans no longer chose God but chose to walk after their own idols. We are down to a handful of Republican statesmen that are inclined to "do the right thing". A spiritual revival is the only hope to get America back on track.

• Upvote 2

If we ask, God will forgive us of our sins, but, we still have to walk thru the consequences of sin. The last democratic convention made it quite clear that many Americans no longer chose God but chose to walk after their own idols. We are down to a handful of Republican statesmen that are inclined to "do the right thing". A spiritual revival is the only hope to get America back on track.

I agree the pols have lost it on both sides.

We do need a spiritual revival.

Is it all right if we include everybody, or do you have to be a Christian only to take part?

There are many I know who are not Christians and they are working hard to do right, be loving people and respect their fellow Man and Woman.

• Upvote 1

I agree the pols have lost it on both sides.

We do need a spiritual revival.

Is it all right if we include everybody, or do you have to be a Christian only to take part?

There are many I know who are not Christians and they are working hard to do right, be loving people and respect their fellow Man and Woman.

Short answer....Absolutely! All are invited. Long answer, will have to wait - late for work! Have a blessed day. DD

TPS of course you can state your opinion as well as anybody but you are wrong....God is letting his words come to pass: Ye shall reap what you sow. God is just and right in his dealings with mankind...but man also has free will of choice. You kinda make it sound like I am a party follower and that's not the case at all. I am neither Demo or Repub, I try to vote for the one who seems to be honest and have integrity but as you can see any one can be a wolf in sheep's cloths. By the way I did not vote for O because I seen thru him in the beginning. Both parties are full of crap and neither wants to do right by the people. Also for your information I am not a follower as you wrote, I go beyond what others do and see for myself what a man is worth by his actions and yes I pray before I cast a vote to help me make a rightful one. America will never return or turn back into the favor of God until people stops wanting to practice their evil sinful ways....but take heart my friend all of us will have a report card of our lives read to us on our last day.   Have a blessed day

Ok you are right i am wrong.  You have changed your tune heavyduty.  Again you are right and i am wrong.