Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 4-9-2014

TexasGranny

I understand the UN has given Iraq a deadline of April 14th to finally pass the budget.  What if Iraq does NOT do this?

Also, what if Maliki gets a THIRD term by some miracle, or by election cheating?  Would this KILL the RV?

Thanks Much!

:shrug:

Adam, I'm confused,  I keep reading that Maliki is trying to get dictator-like control of Baghdad, closing the city from entry or exit, etc., and I've read that he wants to get parliament to sign a huge list of things he can do to grab absolute control, and that he would do this if he still wants to stop the RV,  but then I also read somewhere that he is doing this so he can maintain control when he allows the change in currency without a riot. And then I also read that he has no control over the RV, that only the CBI can do that. I managed to keep up for a while, but then suddenly I fell off the edge and have no clue what is going on. HELP!!  :)   Thanks very much,  Francie26

Adam, could you please tell me how many times the budget has been read and how many time does it need to be read? Then after all of the readings have taken place, how long will it take to get it in the Gazette (if it needs to posted in the Gazette).

Also, if you were Maliki would you be more interested in getting elected or trying to stop the RV, and the countries economy in general.

One more thing, just how stable is the country of Iraq at this time?

Adam I am at a loss what to do about my VIP renewal, I have tried to reach you directly to your email and also through the forum and have also sent several requests to your office. I have had no reply from anyone and am wondering if you want me to renew. You put up a site for renewal at a 28% discount ($36.00) but there was no 3 month membership link so I sent in my c.c. info asking that my renewal be applied and added onto my expiry which is April/17/14.

I like a lot of people have been a member for a few years and am very surprised at the lack of communication.

Regards

If U Don't Address This In Ur Opening Comments - What Is Ur Take On The CBI's Announcement For Printing New Notes?

Here's The Link ...

Central Bank announces re-printed banknotes Iraqi "pictures of new and more protection"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/175652-central-bank-announces-re-printed-banknotes-iraqi-pictures-of-new-and-more-protection/#ixzz2yMoR7W5m

And If U Did Answer That In Ur Opening Comments - Then How Many 'Thanks Per Gallon' Does SandFly Get ?

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Adam, could the RV holdup be due to a soon-to-be "world financial reset"?  Is there really a plan in the works to reset the entire world's currency? Or is it just rumor?  If it's a fact, and there really is a world financial reset in the offing, how will that impact us?  (I hope I'm not the only one who  "missed the memo--only heard the rumor," but who thinks this might even be possible). 

Adam, could the RV holdup be due to a soon-to-be "world financial reset"?  Is there really a plan in the works to reset the entire world's currency? Or is it just rumor?  If it's a fact, and there really is a world financial reset in the offing, how will that impact us?  (I hope I'm not the only one who  "missed the memo--only heard the rumor," but who thinks this might even be possible).