Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something to get the brain going guys and gals

Hey guys

I have been away for quite a while so just thought I would say G'day  and throw a brain teaser into the fire. This may or may not have been suggested before but I do hope it is a original thought LOL

What if the Iraq's have been playing their own game of speculation What if they are buying up Bit coins on the sly and becomes a nation that actually changes to that as their base currency what does that do to the Americian dream.  Ok all you buddding US treasurers out there lets see where that leaves us.

:P Chilli

Why not just use feathers as their currency or stones I don't think it matters what they use as long as the laws are provided to protect each trade

We should be aware of what currency is by now

Iraq cannot carry around barrels of oil to buy other goods like we can't carry around houses to trade with

We use legal tender

It is only a payment system set up by a nations government and the central bank issues and implements its policy

Iraq will most likely end up with a polymer note and swipe cards

It is a dirty hot place to live

Sand storms leave dust everywhere

Coins would be another choice for every day use

Money is nothing but an agreement between the banking sector and the private sector it is what it is

Iraq needs around 350 billion money supply to be like its neighboring country's based on its GDP and population

Deleting two zeros would accomplish this

This would put Iraq with a round 10,000 dollars worth of currency per capita like its like neighbors have

• Upvote 1

Deleting three zeros would give Iraq around 35 billion dollars and around 1200 dollars per capita money supply

They would be setting up a living standard one tenth of its neighboring country's if they did that

I don't think they took 10 years to come up with a strategy like that

They would need a 10 dollar dinar to be competitive with its neighboring country's if they deleted three zeros

Two zero deletion would put the dinar at around $8600.00 per million current dinars

A nice profit for the speculators and very do able for Iraq

To verify what I said just go to its neighboring country's central banks money supply and convert their money supply into dollars then get their population off the web and do the math

They all have between 10 and 12 thousand dollars worth of currency per capita

I don't see any reason why Iraq will be any different when its all said and done

Edited by dontlop

• 2 weeks later...

Why not just use feathers as their currency or stones I don't think it matters what they use as long as the laws are provided to protect each trade

We should be aware of what currency is by now

Iraq cannot carry around barrels of oil to buy other goods like we can't carry around houses to trade with

We use legal tender

It is only a payment system set up by a nations government and the central bank issues and implements its policy

Iraq will most likely end up with a polymer note and swipe cards

It is a dirty hot place to live

Sand storms leave dust everywhere

Coins would be another choice for every day use

Money is nothing but an agreement between the banking sector and the private sector it is what it is

Iraq needs around 350 billion money supply to be like its neighboring country's based on its GDP and population

Deleting two zeros would accomplish this

This would put Iraq with a round 10,000 dollars worth of currency per capita like its like neighbors have

Dontlop if they RVed on par with the USD how much currency per capita would it be?

Lol around a million as things stand right now with the current money supply numbers were presented with

But who knows if the numbers are real

They say around 35 trillion dinars

At a dollar each

Around 32 million people

Comes out to just over a million dollars per capita

When everyone else has 10 to 12 thousand per capita

They will be a country of uneducated millionaires

Easy Pickens

Lol around a million as things stand right now with the current money supply numbers were presented with

But who knows if the numbers are real

They say around 35 trillion dinars

At a dollar each

Around 32 million people

Comes out to just over a million dollars per capita

When everyone else has 10 to 12 thousand per capita

They will be a country of uneducated millionaires

Easy Pickens

I understand your math - but your end result would only be accurate if ALL of the known IQ was held equally by Iraqis which, we know is not correct.