Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What happens when we wake up on May 1?

krucialmix

It's amazing the number of rumours, people, gurus, and posts that are all predicting an RV on the 29th or 30th of this month.

Some say they have written documentation of these dates. Well that's great and I would love nothing more but what happens if this date comes and goes like the rest of them? So many people are counting on this I really think it's not wise.

There's a group going around saying that not only will the IQD revalue on the 29th, but also the Dong and like 8 other currencies at the same time.

Are we creating way too much false or at least unsubstantiated hope here? God forbid someone quits their job or goes over the edge and something worse if this does not happen this month.

I love having hope too. But I'm kinda worried this time around because I hear people talking and I don't know how they will handle it if it does not happen as planned.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Great thought, but lets hope people don't do anything drastic....I have heard the end of April from the locals in Iraq but then again, I wouldn't quit my job or spend my money before this actually hits...I have been waiting three years and truly hope it takes place, but if not, I will continue to wait......

• Upvote 4

I am here in Iraq also and I have never heard one single local who believes in this RV thing. They do however seem to be quite informed when talking about a re-denomination. I guess we run in different circles.

And where are you and how often do you associate with the "locals" in conversation? Do you speak Arabic by chance?

luckylucy

• Upvote 3

Well let's see. In the short time i've been here it was first the 24th because of a payment owed by Iraq.

Then someone named Medic said that yesterday was the big day..

Now it has slid to the 30th.

Surely no one would quit their job in advance of one of these dates.

Although I have already tendered my resignation and have it readily available!! ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If we wake up to May 1st and it has not RV'ed then it will just be another rumor that never happened. It has happened so often that those in the know will snicker once again at the latest and greatest rumor. All righty then!!!! Next rumor.

Having said that though I too hate that the rumor guys have influence on the newer investors who are caught up in the fever of the moment. Those folks have no clue that this latest greatest intel is nothing more than a rumor. I get calls from people that listen to a guy who used to be on here before he was booted and they proclaim that this guy has the inside info we all want to hear and "IT'S GONNA HAPPEN TOMMORROW"!!! Oh yeah and it's $3.22. They believe it and there is no telling them any different. Even worse are the folks who should know better and still follow the Pied Piper. All the way to the river. For them I offer no sympathies. I mean how many times have we been subjected to a shill who was always wrong. Then booted from here. Then booted from the next site for the same stuff and still we watch people who follow and adulate the friggin guy as if he was all knowing when he really doesn't know squat? I mean really it just amazes me!!! But so be it. Not my problem because I refuse to led around by the nose by anybody. Sad part is I know good people caught up in their BS and they can't see the forest for the trees. Sigh.

I tell them to consider what they have been told with research to prove or disprove it but it's too late. The guru has them by the short and curlies and that's all they want to hear. Well I say, "You pays yo money! You takes yo chances". If a person has sunk real Yankee dollars into this then the rule of Due Diligence is in order without exception. No if, ands, or, buts. Period. If they won't put in the time to research the issue then they will invariably will suffer at their own hands and sorry to say it but rightly so.

I have researched till I'm blue in the face. My friends will ask me for my opinion and I will give it freely with a caveat that it is only opinion based on research I can verify with articles. We who research know that even what you read in the papers or the Internet isn't always true either. Hey it ain't easy to figure this all out and it demands an inordinate amount of time and effort to get a correct picture of what is happening with our investment. But try I do and it never stops. This is complex and it gets weirder all the time. The politics of this is bad enough and trying to understand geo-economics is even tougher.

My point is this. If these folks who don't do their homework let a bunch of rumor mongers lead them around by the nose that is on them and only them. I will always try and help them but one can only do so much and if they ignore common sense for rumor even when you can make a case for common sense then again that is on them. History will record who the BS'ers' are. It will be as clear as if you turned on a light and spooked the roaches. Those people are disgusting and they will have to atone in some fashion for their actions. But in the end the ones who do stupid things will have to accept responsibility for their own stupid actions. Responsibility being the optimal word.

Sorry for the vent but I have family and friends who have been blinded by these people and I suffer a lot of grief trying to dispel the myths and lies. It's just so sad. I am not being mean towards these folks I'm just fed up trying to reason with people that are caught up with Dinar Fever perpetrated by so called guru's that keep the lies rolling. Plus for this little rant I'm not even talking about Medic. DV members will know exactly who I'm talking about. Enough is Enough.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I'm not going crazy over this dinar hype.....but it seems to me with the whole " I have intel but I can't tell you now" stuff done buy ppls on the dinar sites is showing me their just tring to gather hits on their sites for advertising opps. I could be wrong but when you send emails about current events and all you get is a "Buy my Book" reply .......idk I think it's good entertainment as for may 1st I wouldn't count on it being any different from right now ....and trust me I hope I'm wrong!......rollercoasters are usually short and fast but this is more like being 8 yrs old and riding in the car on the way to disney and every time you slow down or take a pit stop you ask " are we their yet" and just like this dinar ride you get the same ans over and over again "not yet but were almost there"

• Upvote 4

What happens when we wake up on May 1! Nothing just another day without and RV! I have come to realize that we live day to day on false hope and at this point in my life "false hope" can not be in my life. Life is to short.

It's amazing the number of rumours, people, gurus, and posts that are all predicting an RV on the 29th or 30th of this month.

Some say they have written documentation of these dates. Well that's great and I would love nothing more but what happens if this date comes and goes like the rest of them? So many people are counting on this I really think it's not wise.

There's a group going around saying that not only will the IQD revalue on the 29th, but also the Dong and like 8 other currencies at the same time.

Are we creating way too much false or at least unsubstantiated hope here? God forbid someone quits their job or goes over the edge and something worse if this does not happen this month.

I love having hope too. But I'm kinda worried this time around because I hear people talking and I don't know how they will handle it if it does not happen as planned.

• Upvote 1

are we all in the understanding that BIG or small, there will be a RV sometime this week

it seems that 30april is the date it has increased slightly every year,WHY DO WE EXPECT THIS TO BE THE BIG ONE????

Not me ... that is inaccurate info about Iraq RV'g on April 30th or end of April..... that is the IMF-Iraq fiscal year end, so their rate is published every year at that time, except for when the devaluation occurred in 2004 until they got back on the fiscal year end.

now, that doesn't mean the end of fiscal year is not a good time to RV ... but I do not support any definite date OR rate ... as there are too many factors concerned. I am happy with my investment and expect it to RV over next couple of months and most likely close to dollar ... but I invested hoping for a 1 penny RV.

Don't even ask me for links to support what I just said ... it's all in here in forum .... and I'm not gonna dig it out at this time.

luckylucy

• Upvote 5

I am here in Iraq also and I have never heard one single local who believes in this RV thing. They do however seem to be quite informed when talking about a re-denomination. I guess we run in different circles.

I guess we do run in different circles because they don't use the verbage RV, RI, nor re-denomination.....stay safe in your part of Iraq and when I return to my part I too will stay safe....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I kinda think things will happen in do time "like sometime this year" but listening to everybody coming up with all these RV dates doesn't bother me at all. Why! because it's just everybody opinion's thats all.

Go Dinar's

• Upvote 1

All this stuff is the SOS that has been coming out for the last 6 months very heavily. After April when it doesn't happy a whole new set of rumors will come out to get our hopes up and buy more Dinar

• Upvote 4

we all just have to be patient!

When I watch Iraqi's die daily over the past 7 yrs., (centuries truthfully) Women, children and Innocent God fearing people, and then I see the way people treat each other on this forum over getting rich off someone else's misery............................it's shameful

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Guys I've been in this investment for about 7 years now, so I cannot even begin to tell you the things I've heard over the past 7 years, I should have been the one that wrote the RV book lol

But we all have to remember this is an entertainment and rumor site, so what more can you expect the TRUTH give me a break, problem is most people believe in rumors, so have fun. It will Rv when it Rv's

• Upvote 2

This is my opinion and mine only. I am so far from a "guru" its not funny so take this as it is please.

I have been on here since Dec 2009 and think this a really good site for information and make friends. I signed on here when the entire Dinar World was on RV alert. "It will RV by the end of the week and this is why". I have seen this almost every week from Dec 2009 to end of Feb 2010. I, like many others, bought ALOT more Dinar. (My first batch came in 2004 and sat on it till Dec 2009) So, was all this "RV this week" and "it will RV at 3+" a way to get people to buy more Dinars? Make the Dinar sellers and the ones helping them more wealthy? Now I will say I have said my gut says 3.26 and it still does. When at 3.26? I dunno. I do not think initially.

I truly believe this is and has been like a huge jigsaw puzzle. A majority of pieces was put into place in the fall and winter. I think it could of RV'd before the election March 7th but was held off due to fear the RV then seen as a way to buy the PM office and create a uproar. What pieces are left to place???? I will leave some out I am sure, but the main ones is seating the PM, seating the Parliment, Chp 7, maybe even the HCL. I am sure alot of pressure is on Iraq to RV ASAP, but Iraq knows they hold all the cards (oil) and is not stupid. They know how the world depends on Saudi, Kuwait, and other big oil producers and Iraq sees themselves as a future world dominate oil producer and right now are getting the best deals for them inked.

It drives me crazy that there has not been an RV yet. So when do I think it will??? I think somewhere around end of Summer 2010 or maybe even Fall 2010 with a float time to get in all the big notes before the end of year when Iraq plans to take the big notes out of circulation. If it happens before then....I will be a real happy boy. But with all that has to be done before RV, it makes no sense to me that Iraq will pull the trigger before then.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

What happens when we wake up May 1?

Well most of us will have bad breath from snoring all night, not to mention the urge to go to the bathroom. But first you will have to wipe the sleepy bugs from your eye's so you can see. If you have a beard,you notice the crust buildup from drulling all night. ........... there you have it .......did i leave anything out? lol

Just try to remember it is not News reports it is rumors heading and content... Sadly the conflict comes when people start reading it as fact. or expecting it to be written as fact.

Key word here is rumor. Great place to read all about them...

FOR the person who felt it was unGodly to prosper I offer the prayer of Jebez and of course have to wonder why they are reading here. period... surely they do not own the evil dinars...

In earlier boots on the ground from MY FaMILY MEMBER HE FOUND THEY FELT LIKE RILEY'S PEOPLE AND HAVE TRIED TO HOLD THEIR MONEY TOGETHER THE BEST THEY CAN. SO THEY CAN BENEFIT TOO.... AND THAT THEY WERE EXCITED AND HE LEFT IRAQ IN MARCH ... THEY KNEW AND WERE EXCITED THEN.. NONE OF US KNOW WHEN BUT ALL OF US WILL CELEBRATE THEN...

Did the post with the conference call talking about a scheduled RV on the 29th get deleted? Or did I just have a brain fart and can't find it?

And by the way Dustin that was funny. Why can't everyone just relax a little bit and enjoy a little sarcastic jab. My goodness it's a forum.

And BTW if that post was deleted I find that a little disturbing. How could that be in anyway threatening to this site.

And back to this thread. I GOT MY BAGS PACKED BABY!! I'M GOING TO VEGAS BABY TO DOUBLE MY MONEY!!

I take a dump and scratch my nads just like ever other morning....

I do not think I have laughed so hard then I did just now!

May first is May Day... We will all get up go about our daily saturday routine... whatever that may be... Me I will get up and make home made buttermilk biscuts and red eye gravy for me and my husband. Walk my dog for about a good hour along the riverbanks and then I will go home and jog on my treadmill while catching up on my shows on the DVR. Then I will clean my house, do whatever homework I may have... However I should be done with all but one class.

Then I will probably make love to my husband a couple of times... because that is what I like to do on any given Saturday...

If the Dinar RV's then it RV's... IF it does not I still pay my bills and go to work.

That would be nice if it RV's, what a wonderful birthday present that would be for me :)