Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Perhaps VIP Membership was a mistake.

Jac

I do not know but everyone wishes to feel special and even I joined VIP. However it may have been

a mistake because it separated the entire membership into the elite ordinary members. I do not

feel comfortable about this. Yes, I know it goes on in all walks of life but ...I don't know it just does

not feel right.

Equality and equal information for everyone is better. This is probably many VIP Members keep

posting on the non VIP Forum. What does everyone else think? Shouldn't we all be united here?

Blessings and have a great day! :shakehead:

• Upvote 1

Oh... it all ends up out in the open any way,not just here but in investor Iraq too. I have seen all our stuff thewre. We are all just one bunch of folks that made an investment. The VIP donation just keeps it going.We can't ask Adam to pay for it all.

Chin up some folks are members of the church They give the 7% and some put 5 bucks in on Sunday.But we all go to heaven or **** no matter what we pay.

• Upvote 1

Oh... it all ends up out in the open any way,not just here but in investor Iraq too. I have seen all our stuff thewre. We are all just one bunch of folks that made an investment. The VIP donation just keeps it going.We can't ask Adam to pay for it all.

Chin up some folks are members of the church They give the 7% and some put 5 bucks in on Sunday.But we all go to heaven or **** no matter what we pay.

My chin is up. I was just letting others who have talked to me know that i understand their point of view. I have maintained my own web sites, since'97' it is can be cost free depending upon the software that is used, however it is time consuming and this can be frustrating.

• Upvote 1

Other benefits for us as well. small price to pay for the valuable info we have received so far imo.

Adam took time out of his busy morning to help me prepare for the rv. that in itself made whatever i end up paying worth every penny x 1000

Hi JAC,

Thanks for your posts on this delicate issue. I don't think that everyone really understands the status of the VIP at this time. As has been mentioned, there are costs associated with running a site like this, as well as TIME costing money for whoever participates. Adam made it clear that the VIP was now going to focus on post RV/RI investments and Wealth Management & Preservation. His first venture into this area was with Frank and the offshore options. I do know that he has spoken with other Entrepreneurs who are heavily vested in the IQD, and have Plans of moving into the future Iraqi Sector Investments. However, not all opportunities will be right for VIP members - that is his discretionary area of responsibility. I believe that when he finds appropriate investments, they will be presented to us. I have personally looked into several; including one with one of the larger IQD Traders (Adam spoke with him as well). Again, not all investments are right for us - and it would be impossible to present every one that he looks at and evaluates.

Brothers & Sisters of the DV & VIP family, I'm not taking any sides, but simply presenting circumstances and facts as I see them, or know some of them to be in some specific cases. Each of us should be looking for ourselves as well. However, nothing can actually be implemented until we see the RV/RI. Then we will have the funds to proceed. God is in control, and we need to be patient - praying, seeking, knocking, and asking...!

As for intel - one can only provide what is revealed. Rumors abound, and any of us can post what we find from any source; the same goes for Iraqi news releases - they are everywhere, and can often be conflicting. Predictions aren't INTEL, they are rumors - unless they provide specific information from identifiable and realistic sources. News articles often "quote" people without it being within proper contect, or they regurgitate old information reprinted as current or paraphrased.

Everyone, I sincerely believe in our investment and the bountiful blessings that will eventually come our way, but we must wait for the appointed time. I believe the GOI issues need to be resolved to some degree before we see our reward, although the CBI can pull the trigger. I feel they want it to be a representative and National event - so, wait we must. I have my opinions as to rate and time, but they are exactly that (everyone has one - Ha, Ha). So, only time will tell, but I believe it will be relatively soon, and could be as soon as the end of April, or as late as June (completed NLT June).

May God Bless and Keep All of Us, Our Troops, and the Iraqi People...!

RON ;)

• Upvote 1

For me personally... becoming VIP was about supporting the costs of running the site, and less about any privileged information we may get before the rest of the membership. When the RV hits it will hit for us all at the same time, no matter what "inside info" you know or don't know.

• Upvote 3

Hi JAC,

Thanks for your posts on this delicate issue. I don't think that everyone really understands the status of the VIP at this time. As has been mentioned, there are costs associated with running a site like this, as well as TIME costing money for whoever participates. Adam made it clear that the VIP was now going to focus on post RV/RI investments and Wealth Management & Preservation. His first venture into this area was with Frank and the offshore options. I do know that he has spoken with other Entrepreneurs who are heavily vested in the IQD, and have Plans of moving into the future Iraqi Sector Investments. However, not all opportunities will be right for VIP members - that is his discretionary area of responsibility. I believe that when he finds appropriate investments, they will be presented to us. I have personally looked into several; including one with one of the larger IQD Traders (Adam spoke with him as well). Again, not all investments are right for us - and it would be impossible to present every one that he looks at and evaluates.

Brothers & Sisters of the DV & VIP family, I'm not taking any sides, but simply presenting circumstances and facts as I see them, or know some of them to be in some specific cases. Each of us should be looking for ourselves as well. However, nothing can actually be implemented until we see the RV/RI. Then we will have the funds to proceed. God is in control, and we need to be patient - praying, seeking, knocking, and asking...!

As for intel - one can only provide what is revealed. Rumors abound, and any of us cvan post what we find from any source; the same goes for Iraqi news releases - they are everywhere, and can often be conflicting. Predictions aren't INTEL, they are rumors - unless they provide specific information from identifiable and realistic sources. News articles often "quote" people without it being within proper contect, or the regurgitate old information reprinted as current or paraphrased.

Everyone, I sincerely believe in our investment and the bountiful blessings that will eventually come our way, but we must wait for the appointed time. I believe the GOI issues need to be resolved to some degree before we see our reward, although the CBI can pull the trigger. I feel they want it to be a representative and National event - so, wait we must. I have my opinions as to rate and time, but they are exactly that (everyone has one - Ha, Ha). So, only time will tell, but I believe it will be relatively soon, and could be as soon as the end of April, or as late as June (completed NLT June).

May God Bless and Keep All of Us, Our Troops, and the Iraqi People...!

RON ;)

Excellent Ron, all of this needed to be aired. Yes, all of the FAITH and PATIENCE will be worth while to be sure.

Blessings and love to all of you today and always.

Jac

VIP member or Junior member we are all in this together..from the beginning of time there have been leaders and followers...have and have nots....sometimes you decide witch you will be

sometime its by birth...Adam is a leader ..he gets to make the rules.

it is all funny i was told buy a mod after i posted a reply on another issue that the V.I.P. sight was not operational. i got a big slap on the hand for voicing my opinoin. so is it operational or not? if not you are all wasting your money. remember to watch what you say on here big brother mod is watching...BUY AMERICAN!!!!!!!

oh... It all ends up out in the open any way,not just here but in investor iraq too. I have seen all our stuff thewre. We are all just one bunch of folks that made an investment. The VIP donation just keeps it going.we can't ask adam to pay for it all.

Chin up some folks are members of the church they give the 7% and some put 5 bucks in on sunday.but we all go to heaven or **** no matter what we pay.

yup!!!!!!!!

For me personally... becoming VIP was about supporting the costs of running the site, and less about any privileged information we may get before the rest of the membership. When the RV hits it will hit for us all at the same time, no matter what "inside info" you know or don't know.

Very well said, dont matter what your status is, everyone will know when we get RV.

• Upvote 1

You all need to invest in a vacation and as a travel agency owner and Dinar investor I will certianly hook you all up

Thanks for the suggestion - My wife & I are going to Riveria Maya for 8 days starting on Saturday 1 May...!

I'm getting a bit burned out checking constantly what is going on next. We're going to chill in the Sun.

We'll find out whenever things actually happen...!

Blessings to All,

RON :lol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the suggestion - My wife & I are going to Riveria Maya for 8 days starting on Saturday 1 May...!

I'm getting a bit burned out checking constantly what is going on next. We're going to chill in the Sun.

We'll find out whenever things actually happen...!

Blessings to All,

RON :lol:

Hoping you have a great trip Ron. By the way, thanks for the visit the other day. Really enjoyed the discussion.

• Downvote 1

Woo hoo learned how to reply without the quote. And figured out the green circle is kind of like the thanks. Glad to hear there are a lot of people that feel like I do. I pay for the membership because I can. When the rv happens there will not really be VIP and nonvip. We'll all be a bunch of stinkin happy people. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1