Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete Three Zeros = Redenomination

boomer113189

I saw your chart and I know the govt didn't change the rate they ran away and let the Kuwaitis fend for themselves

So your chart shows what they want you to see

But they did not honor the exchange rate during that year those people who held the Kuwait dinar could not get that rate from any bank in the world including the Kuwait central bank

They had useless paper

I saw your chart and I know the govt didn't change the rate they ran away and let the Kuwaitis fend for themselves

So your chart shows what they want you to see

But they did not honor the exchange rate during that year those people who held the Kuwait dinar could not get that rate from any bank in the world including the Kuwait central bank

They had useless paper

Hogwash!!!

• Upvote 1

Again....please read this carefully so you and dontlop understand....this is VERY simple....the Kuwait situation and the swiss dinar situation are two SEPERATE events that cannot be compared to eachother......apples and zebras....The Kuwait dinar was reinstated as the national currency.....The swiss dinar was recognized by the CPA and the Kurdistan region as being a legit currency with value.End of story. Thanks for playing......

The only legit currency in Iraq is the currency that is authorized by the central bank

The saddam dinar was backed by the US dollar the demonetized Swiss dinar was backed by nothing at all

Now the Swiss dinar is exchanged for backed currency so it does have a real value backed by dollars.

The Kurds did not hand over and dollars to the central bank that were previously backing the demonetized Swiss dinar

If the Kurds handed over 150 times the dollars to the cbi to back the Swiss dinars that would be different

But they handed nothing but demonetized pieces of paper

Edited by dontlop

The Swiss dinar was revalued

The Kuwait dinar wasn't reinstated because the rate wasn't $3.45 like it was before the war

It was revalued to around $3.20 after the war

Prior to that no matter what you read today no one would give you anything over 10 cents for a Kuwait dinar no one no bank

No Kuwait govt

No one

I know lol the iPhone battery is rubbish wait till you add some apps ect and used it for a month or two. Worst smart phone for battery life.

I had a palm pre plus before this. The iPhone battery lasts 3 times as long. I'm pleased.

I'm gonna go argue with the girlfriend for a while.

You cats be good.

Go rv.

• Upvote 1

The only legit currency in Iraq is the currency that is authorized by the central bank

The saddam dinar was backed by the US dollar the demonetized Swiss dinar was backed by nothing at all

Now the Swiss dinar is exchanged for backed currency so it does have a real value backed by dollars.

The Kurds did not hand over and dollars to the central bank that were previously backing the demonetized Swiss dinar

If the Kurds handed over 150 times the dollars to the cbi to back the Swiss dinars that would be different

But they handed nothing but demonetized pieces of paper

Do you have the financials to thr kurdistan banks? No you dont.....not even the CBI does cause they still dont report their financials to this day! So if the CBI doesnt know, then you cannot assume anything. Your statement holds no merit.....

So which is important keepem the market or the official rate or when it suits

Did you read what I said? Those two situations that are being related are not and cant be!! There was no official rate of the swiss dinar becauwe it was only used in a specific region. There was however a market rate for the kuwait dinar and there was an official rate.

TWO SEPERATE SITUATIONS THAT WERE HANDLED DIFFERENTLY. Come on this isnt hard......

The Swiss dinar was revalued

The Kuwait dinar wasn't reinstated because the rate wasn't $3.45 like it was before the war

It was revalued to around $3.20 after the war

Prior to that no matter what you read today no one would give you anything over 10 cents for a Kuwait dinar no one no bank

No Kuwait govt

No one

Sure....whatever you say.....

Its pointless trying to help you understand this particular information. So at this point whatever you say is correct. Hell the US deleted the zeros too.....and thats exactly what the CBI is saying they will do...they are just following thr US model.....we are all gonna be rich....thanks for clearing that up dontlop.....your amazing. We are so lucky to have such an intellectually gifted individual such as yourself to explain everything to us. We wouod be lost without you!

• Downvote 1

Someone from up there above water read this...

"reducing the proportion of the national currency in circulation from four billion to one billion."

Then asked this.....

"Is this not different than what's listed on the CBI?"

My feeble minded response....

Lets do a little grade school math and see what they might be talking about here...

4 billion dinar x .00086 = $3,440,000

So the total value of their hard currency outside banks is about $3.5 million? Does that make any sense????

Edited by fib1618
  • Upvote 1

Do you have the financials to thr kurdistan banks? No you dont.....not even the CBI does cause they still dont report their financials to this day! So if the CBI doesnt know, then you cannot assume anything. Your statement holds no merit.....Did you read what I said? Those two situations that are being related are not and cant be!! There was no official rate of the swiss dinar becauwe it was only used in a specific region. There was however a market rate for the kuwait dinar and there was an official rate.TWO SEPERATE SITUATIONS THAT WERE HANDLED DIFFERENTLY. Come on this isnt hard......Sure....whatever you say.....Its pointless trying to help you understand this particular information. So at this point whatever you say is correct. Hell the US deleted the zeros too.....and thats exactly what the CBI is saying they will do...they are just following thr US model.....we are all gonna be rich....thanks for clearing that up dontlop.....your amazing. We are so lucky to have such an intellectually gifted individual such as yourself to explain everything to us. We wouod be lost without you!

Why don't cha cry about it

Just because your explainations don't hold water you want to blame me

It was you keep that said the dinar has to be backed by dollars or reserves

It's pegged

The Swiss dinar never had any legitimacy since it was demonetized

I know you like to pretend an area of Iraq has its own central bank and banking laws but it's not true

There is only one central bank in Iraq and one government

Quit pretending there's a country called Kurdistan then maybe you will understand

The Swiss dinar had no value at all and nothing backing it yet you say its legitimate currency

If someone says that irAq can do that you say nope just the Kurds can do that and get 150 times the value of the dinar and that's the way things work in this world

Then you take a fit and yell at me while I laugh in your face

Some day little boy you will grow up and take off your diaper and put on some pants and act like a man

Turkey and Iraq are two different situations

Everything is different when you need to crawl out of your twisted mess you made for yourself

By keep have fun

"The independent Iraqi News Agency (INA) quoted Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri, a member of the Iraqi parliamentary Finance Committee, as saying that 2014 will witness the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency. He noted that the deletion will occur in coordination with the CBI, and that as a result of the project, the number of banknotes in circulation will be reduced from 4 billion to 1 billion."

This paragraph from a recent article agrees with me. Lol

• Upvote 1

Why don't cha cry about it

Just because your explainations don't hold water you want to blame me

It was you keep that said the dinar has to be backed by dollars or reserves

It's pegged

The Swiss dinar never had any legitimacy since it was demonetized

I know you like to pretend an area of Iraq has its own central bank and banking laws but it's not true

There is only one central bank in Iraq and one government

Quit pretending there's a country called Kurdistan then maybe you will understand

The Swiss dinar had no value at all and nothing backing it yet you say its legitimate currency

If someone says that irAq can do that you say nope just the Kurds can do that and get 150 times the value of the dinar and that's the way things work in this world

Then you take a fit and yell at me while I laugh in your face

Some day little boy you will grow up and take off your diaper and put on some pants and act like a man

Turkey and Iraq are two different situations

Everything is different when you need to crawl out of your twisted mess you made for yourself

By keep have fun

Your totally right.....wverything you just stated is 100 percent fact and there is no denying it. You rock dontlop. Smartest man alive folks. I bow to your superior knowledge.....

Lol....you cant argue with ignorance....

• Downvote 1

I just read Mt. Goat's latest pump.

This is the the part that stood out to me...

"Those that can afford more currency should buy up as much currency as possible now. This is a once in a life time adventure and will not come around again for us. Of course buy responsibly and buy only what you can afford. Remember no regrets later when it activates and it’s all over.

For instance if you buy on reserve be ready to lose it all if it does not get activated in the timeframe of the reserve/layaway payoff date.

Do not let intel providers convince you of buying more from what they tell you about how close we are to RV.

Buy only from reputable exchangers or banks. Do not every buy from friends of friends, eBay, Amazon.com or other sites and especially from some shady person who mysteriously contacts you and say they need to desperately sell their currencies to pay the bills .Let them go to the bank and sell it back then.

If you are not careful this is how you might acquire counterfeit currencies.

Buying more will have absolutely, positively have no impact on the timing of the activation. I can assure you of this. So put this hype to rest now."

Disgusting.

• Upvote 1

I just read Mt. Goat's latest pump.

This is the the part that stood out to me...

"Those that can afford more currency should buy up as much currency as possible now. This is a once in a life time adventure and will not come around again for us. Of course buy responsibly and buy only what you can afford. Remember no regrets later when it activates and it’s all over.

For instance if you buy on reserve be ready to lose it all if it does not get activated in the timeframe of the reserve/layaway payoff date.

Do not let intel providers convince you of buying more from what they tell you about how close we are to RV.

Buy only from reputable exchangers or banks. Do not every buy from friends of friends, eBay, Amazon.com or other sites and especially from some shady person who mysteriously contacts you and say they need to desperately sell their currencies to pay the bills .Let them go to the bank and sell it back then.

If you are not careful this is how you might acquire counterfeit currencies.

Buying more will have absolutely, positively have no impact on the timing of the activation. I can assure you of this. So put this hype to rest now."

Disgusting.

lol

I'm not ignorant as to what's happening in Iraq. I have mentioned before here that I have a friend in Iraq. I will admit that we don't talk as much as we did a year ago. He give me a shout every eight weeks or so.

I will tell you that he has never heard anything from anyone about an increase in the exchange rate. He has heard plenty about deleting the zeros.

Show me where that is on this chart....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/KWD_against_USD.PNG

If it's not on this chart it did not happen. That chart doesn't lie.

Central Bank of Kuwait Website

Table 22: US Dollar Average Exchange Rates Against the Kuwaiti Dinar and Major Currencies

Table 22: Please see Row 101

Table 23: Exchange Rate of the US Dollar Against the Kuwaiti Dinar

Table 23: Please see Row 100 - You will need to unhide.  This row shows a 100% change in Exchange Rate for Q1, 1991. Q4 for 1990 is not listed.

Kuwait%20Dinar%20Exchange%20Rate%20-%20T

Table 24: Exchange Rates of GCC Currencies and Major Currencies Against the KD

Table 24: No Exchange Rate is listed for Q3 & Q4 Rows 101-104

Table 25: Average Exchange Rates of GCC Currencies and Major Currencies Against the KD

Table 25: No Exchange Rate is listed for Q3 & Q4 Rows 99-100

Don't look back! :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1