Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - The Reform Bill Is Indeed Passed And Awaiting The Gazette !

DinarThug

CNN. The Foolitzer Prize Winning Organization For Guru News !

10-21-2013   Newshound Guru Millionday   they said on the 13th that the economic reform law which is all inclusive was done -- this was not an article it actually is a governmental announcement...so now we need it launched in all forms...of course we are looking at some huge moves --- with all of the economic meetings and with where they are in the country and of course with their huge announcement of entering a free market economy...we are close --- we would have to be blind to not know by all of the official documents -- we are close -- does that mean a "hope" of today -- that means at anytime they can and we are waiting for them to do just that ---

10-22-2013   Newshound Guru Mailman17   ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER MET OR SPOKEN TO MILLIONDAY,  ...AND TRY MY BEST TO STICK TO THE FACTS, I MUST AGREE WITH HIM THAT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THE REFORM BILL IS INDEED PASSED AND AWAITING THE GAZETTE. IT PASSED THE COUNCIL BACK IN AUGUST, AND THE NEWS FROM THAT THINK TANK PAPER CLEARLY STATED IT ALSO PASSED PARLIAMENT. LIKE THE BUDGET, IT JUST AWAITS IMPLEMENTATION IN THE GAZETTE.

10-22-2013   Newshound Guru Mailman17    THE BUDGET WAS PASSED AND HELD OFF AND I ASSUME THIS REFORM BILL IS IN THE SAME LEAGUE. IMPLEMENTATION IS JUST A MATTER OF PRINTING IT IN THE GAZETTE. THEY ARE WAITING TO MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY AND INTO ART 8 WHICH ENTAILS A TRADEABLE AND RECOGNIZED CURRENCY. KEY WORD BEING RECOGNIZED.

10-22-2013   Newshound Guru Mailman17    AS THE NEWS SO FAR PUTS US AT THAT PLATEAU. WAITING.   I TRULY THINK WE ARE A KEYSTROKE AWAY FROM AN RV.  AS FAR AS THE MEETING ...IN WASHINGTON WITH NUJAFI REPRESENTING PARLIAMENT, I THINK THIS IS A MATTER OF CROSSING THE FINAL T'S AND DOTTING THE FINAL I'S. THE SOFA INCLUDES THE TIFA...AND THAT INCLUDES A TRADEBLE CURRENCY. JMO 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I hope that this is the end of the road. 6 years waiting. Hopefully for everyone this is going to pop for I'm sure this would be a great Xmas present for everyone. Go RV!

I hear you on that gecko,   just get the currency  in line to what you are stating  Iraq ,    pump  up  the value

uhhhhhhh    on second thought  please  no pump,   but  just make it soooo   ;)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

The latest on the Economic Reform is that only the first reading was done by Parliament.  Where do they get off by saying it is done? :rolleyes:

Agenda of the meeting (32) Saturday (2) November 2013

November 2, 2013

Fifth: the first reading of the draft Federal Law Economic Reform. (Committee on Economy and Investment, Legal Committee ). (18 items).

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx%3FEvID%3D183&usg=ALkJrhj5n2SOXKVCUejphhOocXRg49GwJg

• Upvote 1