Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BLC's Lightingcslt Bank Story !

DinarThug

CNN. Disclaimer: No Wieners Were Harmed In The Making Of This Bank Story !

do you know where you are going when this investment finally comes into fruitation? are you planing on running into a bank or your bank to cash in?

well let me give you a lil advice because i have a real bank story for ya.

my fiance recieved a gift from her father who lives in england. and may i add it was a very generous gift. it was in cashier check form and it was all in pounds. im not telling you how much because its non of your biz. lol.

so anyways without letting me know what or when she was going to do with it took it to her bank that she had been doing biz with for over 30 years bought 2 cars from and a house and investments with. and deposited it in to her savings account without reliazeing what if any fees were to be extracted.

well she go the surprise of her life when she got her statement after the check cleared and realized the bank had taken 3400.00 in exchange fees.

see ladies what happen when you dont talk to your other half? lol.

if i would have known what she was going to do when she did it i would have told to ask thm what the percentage rate was for exchangein it into dollars. and told to check around to see who had the best rate.

i bring this up because we are always joking and kidding around about running to the bank when this thing goes down. please do your home work. you can go into any bank firm and they will tell you what they can do for you.

dont bring up the dinar because its not reconized but you can bring up other currency that are.

be smart about this folks. this could save you a lot of money.

as for her bank they got taught a lesson. closed all accounts out and will never do business with them again. and trust me that hurt them when she did close them.

what really bothered me was that they didnt even tell her that they were gonna charge her or that they were even going to charge her anything.

anyways good luck to you all. just wanted to forwarn you all of what could happen to you

lights out

• Upvote 4

My old boss use to write "poison pen" letters.  Some he'd mail and some it was just for the satisfaction of getting it off his chest.

I think you should write the president of the bank and complain about the fees and state in the letter that if they are refunded you'll follow up with a letter to the editor of your local paper so the entire town knows of these types of charges.

Go Get Em Tiger!!!

:eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

Realistically, if you can buy two cars, a house, and still have enough to invest....is $3400 really that make or break. Depending on where you live and the type of house and type of cars, that's probably a 1% fee per 100k, maybe less.

I'd gladly pay 1% to cash in if the return on the dinar is as good as expected.

• Upvote 2

If any Wieners happen to show up........could we go ahead and harm them?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Yes But U Might Not Recognize Him If He's Using His Secret Code Name - 'Carlos Danger' ! :o

carlos-danger.jpg

:D          :D         :D

• Upvote 4

so anyways without letting me know what or when she was going to do with it took it to her bank that she had been doing biz with for over 30 years bought 2 cars from and a house and investments with. and deposited it in to her savings account without reliazeing what if any fees were to be extracted.

Realistically, if you can buy two cars, a house, and still have enough to invest....is $3400 really that make or break. Depending on where you live and the type of house and type of cars, that's probably a 1% fee per 100k, maybe less.

I'd gladly pay 1% to cash in if the return on the dinar is as good as expected.

It Wasn't Well Written But He Was Saying That She Had Been Banking There For 30 Years And During That Period Of Time She Had Financed A Home And 2 Cars ! ;)

Then During Her Recent Deposit The Banksters Withheld Fees For The Cashiers Check Without Telling Her ! :o

B)          B)         B)

• Upvote 3

A pretty hefty fee regardless of the amount.

If the total value was more than $10K should have been SARS paperwork during which I am surprised the fee was not discussed.

Clearing a foreign check is not a simple transaction. For UK bank would have to go thru the CHIPS facility in NYC.

• Upvote 1

Just called my bank, small, local.  Fee for cashing a cashiers check.... zero.  My bet is the $3400 may have been the spread on the exchange rate.  If it was 100 pounds that is close to 3%.  Sounds normal.

Weiner Holder 2016...

From the pole dancing cow!   :bravo:  That's funny!

• Upvote 2

The first time I bought Dinar, I wire transferred from my bank & without telling me, they charged me $40. When I complained they gave it back.

Wire transfers are different and everybody charges something.  International fees run $30-50.  Domestic, $15-25.   

• Upvote 1

3400 bones is a lot of cheddar..........but if she exchanged millions, I can't hardly feel bad for her.  I would need to know the bottom dollar to form an honest opinion.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Exactly if it's done on a percentage basis and if it was a few hundred thousand then yeah ....... pretty stupid though charging exchange fees for digital money after all that's all a check is.

Dont get charged that here in the UK, well at least not with my banks.

• Upvote 1