Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Reason America Is Going Broke

DinarSpot

Subject: LA Times & CNN

Date: October 11, 2013 10:21:03 PM ED

Interesting that the LA times did this..  Lou Dobbs reported this on CNN and it cost him his job. The only network we would see this on would be FOX.. All the others are staying away from it.Whether you are a Democrat or Republican this is of great interest to you!

Just One State - be sure and read the last part.. 

This is only one State.................If this doesn't open eyes, nothing will! 

From the L. A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County  has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes.

This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.

2.  95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3.  75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens. 

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in   Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7... The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8 Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.. (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County .)

(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the   United States ' annual population growth(and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens . 

We are fools for letting this continue 

This  is only one State...............

If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will, and you wonder why Nancy Pelosi wants them to become voters!

LET'S IMPEACH HER NOW BEFORE SHE DOES FURTHER DAMAGE!!  WHAT AN IDIOT!!

IF YOU DON'T AGREE JUST DELETE--IF YOU DO--PASS IT ON!!  WHERE DO WE GET THESE MORONS?

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. That's what the Speaker of the House is saying. Read below...............

Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income.  In other words tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds!

Alas, it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

This woman is frightening.

She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this?), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.'  (I am not rich, are you?)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:

'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'.'   

(Read that quote again and again and let it sink in.)  'Lower your retirement, give it to others who have not worked as you have for it'. 

Send it on to your friends. I just did!! This lady is out of her mind and she is the speaker of the house!

• Upvote 3

so whats 12-15 million more, when what 100-125 million are already on the dole.

the idea your going to fix americas debt or tax problems, is long gone. you could shut down every government dollar now, and it would take america 70 years just to pay the debt. 70 years of tax collection, without spending a gov dime. yeah, that train has left the station

so whats a conservative to do? cant do anything. go ahead andtry and cut entitlements. you did see the riots at walmart this weekend?

a conservative at the federal level, is pi""ing in the wind.

might help balance budgets at state, local levels, but federal. haha

We just stand by and let it happen.inaction is our fault.join a militia group and prepare for what is coming down the pipe.

and how exactly is a militia going to make the usa a shining utopia ?

half the people in this country dont see things the way you do or i do. whats the pros to being in a miitia? being called some domestic threat, with drone coordinates on your a"". i think not.

may peace lead your heart to its destiny

We keep funnelling billions to illegals who do nothing but take out of the system usually without paying taxes into the system as well as giving billions to foreign countries who want to kill us. NO WONDER WE ARE GOING BROKE.

what do you do? spend billions findng them, spend billions deporing them, spent billions building a complete fence, spend billions for more unionized, federal workers to checkpoint.

were screwed. either direction, we pay out the wazoo

legalizing them, would be a conservatives dream. wont need a bigger government role, in tracking, deporting, fence building, and those souped up pensions and pay scales for feds working entry points.

not to mention, larger profit margin for companies, repubs are licking their chops

Edited by sandstorm

so whats 12-15 million more, when what 100-125 million are already on the dole.

the idea your going to fix americas debt or tax problems, is long gone. you could shut down every government dollar now, and it would take america 70 years just to pay the debt. 70 years of tax collection, without spending a gov dime. yeah, that train has left the station

so whats a conservative to do? cant do anything. go ahead andtry and cut entitlements. you did see the riots at walmart this weekend?

a conservative at the federal level, is pi""ing in the wind.

might help balance budgets at state, local levels, but federal. haha

and how exactly is a militia going to make the usa a shining utopia ?

half the people in this country dont see things the way you do or i do. whats the pros to being in a miitia? being called some domestic threat, with drone coordinates on your a"". i think not.

may peace lead your heart to its destiny

So whats your plan dude. I have read all your post and you make it sound like we should all stand around with our head in the ground and our fingers in our a$$. Whats your plan of action huh?

Because if you dont have one well then. Try to stay out of the way while we people try ours. weather its doomed to fail or succeed at least we can tell our grandkids that we did not just stand there and let it happen. As far as LA if their that stupid then hey I  dont feel sorry for ya. If illegals were killing off honest people in my neighborhood in that kind of percentages guess what they would be finding floating in the river each morning. Stop being sheep and take care of yourselves. Or else your just part of the damm problem. 

So whats your plan dude. I have read all your post and you make it sound like we should all stand around with our head in the ground and our fingers in our a$$. Whats your plan of action huh?

Because if you dont have one well then. Try to stay out of the way while we people try ours. weather its doomed to fail or succeed at least we can tell our grandkids that we did not just stand there and let it happen. As far as LA if their that stupid then hey I  dont feel sorry for ya. If illegals were killing off honest people in my neighborhood in that kind of percentages guess what they would be finding floating in the river each morning. Stop being sheep and take care of yourselves. Or else your just part of the damm problem.

survival. having water purification methods, snares and fishing gear, and pray that gods will be done. i took an oath to my wife. her well being and survival is my only goal. what threatens her well being, will be dealt with. thats all i can do. ill try and do gods will the best i can. until that time, its really hard to say.

what will you do?

• Upvote 1

survival. having water purification methods, snares and fishing gear, and pray that gods will be done. i took an oath to my wife. her well being and survival is my only goal. what threatens her well being, will be dealt with. thats all i can do. ill try and do gods will the best i can. until that time, its really hard to say.

+1 Thats what I want to hear. We must do what we have to do and face the hardships. What else is there 

• Upvote 1

***///

the progressive trash, kommies and bleeding-heart liberals are turning this whole place into one

big sanctuary city for every piece of law-breaking garbage that comes down the pike.

if we tried to pull the same stunts back in any one of their countries, we'd all end up on multiple episodes

of "Locked Up Abroad" .

all this bs about "path to citizenship' is ridiculous. 

surely they've known all along they were here illegally and should have started to remedy their "condition" through legal channels long ago.

Ignorance is no excuse.  If you're breaking our laws - NO CITIZENSHIP FOR YOU !

I would like to pass it around. If I had a link it would be more believable to my sheeple friends and family.

Here you go.

Send them this link.

And then call them sheeple............they'll love that.

And for the Nancy Pelosi bit, send them this link. Or this link, or perhaps this link.

And keep calling your friends and family sheeple.

And to DinarSpot: Do you think you could come up with something a little more recent? Maybe something at least from this decade?

• Upvote 1