Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Miss. alligator weight record broken for third time in a week

pricestar8

Miss Alligator may have a weight issue but I do not think it is proper to make it a matter of the news.  She might be working very hard to correct the matter. 

****////

:lol:  :wave:  :lmao:  :P .... 

DESIMO President of the Local Chapter for the Advancement of Equality for Fat Gator Girls!

Guess he's not a Seminole fan, eh..? :D

Gator jerky ain't bad either

Where`s the gator? 

Ok here it is 

1378734309000-recordgator.jpg

***///

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG....!  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Dang, DOG :lol:  Holy cow !  What in the name of.....  WOW !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

***///

One of those guys looks to be about 6'... so ya figure that things gotta be at least 24'....

AT LEAST !  Wowee-wow-wow-wow,,,,! :eek:

(once they get that size, though, they ain't good eatin'... old n' tough...

which explains why 'OlSarge'sGals ain't been eaten by no Dingos yet !) :lol:

I don't care who you is... that there is some funny ****!  Thanks for the Sunday laughs.  Big ole belly laughs are good for the soul.

• Upvote 1

***///

Beaten, Battered, Deep-fat Fried for us, please !

Chewy, delectable lizard --- oh, yeah....!

Ha ha ha.  When I was last in Lake Charles, LA, I went to the doctor for terrible pain.  Was diagnosed with gallstones.  Doctor said because of the fatty diets of the locals, gallbladder problems were VERY common there.  Just sayin'!

Wow dog53!!! That gator's body is smaller than the head and the tail -what happened to it???

I like pricestar8's post - wouldn't it be great if all the gurus posted that way - invisible!!!

Yeah but what your not seeing is the width of that body. You just see the side. the width across the back I bet is 3.5 - 4ft

• Upvote 1

Ha ha ha.  When I was last in Lake Charles, LA, I went to the doctor for terrible pain.  Was diagnosed with gallstones.  Doctor said because of the fatty diets of the locals, gallbladder problems were VERY common there.  Just sayin'!

***///

Good to know !  Thanks, RICKNSAUDI  !

We're all 'ol carnivores from way back and so far, so good ! 

But maybe we're pushin' the envelope:

Frog, Gator, MudBug, Snake, Iguana, Cow, Goat, YardBird, Squirrel, Turkey, Duck, Monkey, Lamb, Conch, Mussel, Pig, Havalena, Venison, Moose, Bear, Buffalo, RazorShells, Shrimp, Lobster, Langostino, (all the aquatic roaches), Snail, tripe, livers, gizzards, Chitlin's, Chicken Feet, Pig Knuckle, Squab, Pheasant, Cornish Hens, Elk, Reindeer, eggs from just about everything that lays 'em....

and quite possibly any other varmint we couldn't recognize because it was already fried and on a stick. :blink:

But we draw the line at Nutria. :P

I don't care who you is... that there is some funny ****!  Thanks for the Sunday laughs.  Big ole belly laughs are good for the soul.

***///

Glad we could help ! :surgeon: Laughter is the best medicine ! :lol:

I like pricestar8's post - wouldn't it be great if all the gurus posted that way - invisible!!!

***///

:lol: ... That'd be amazing !  :twothumbs:   We should be so lucky !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

***///

Good to know !  Thanks, RICKNSAUDI  !

We're all 'ol carnivores from way back and so far, so good ! 

But maybe we're pushin' the envelope:

Frog, Gator, MudBug, Snake, Iguana, Cow, Goat, YardBird, Squirrel, Turkey, Duck, Monkey, Lamb, Conch, Mussel, Pig, Havalena, Venison, Moose, Bear, Buffalo, RazorShells, Shrimp, Lobster, Langostino, (all the aquatic roaches), Snail, tripe, livers, gizzards, Chitlin's, Chicken Feet, Pig Knuckle, Squab, Pheasant, Cornish Hens, Elk, Reindeer, eggs from just about everything that lays 'em....

and quite possibly any other varmint we couldn't recognize because it was already fried and on a stick. :blink:

But we draw the line at Nutria. :P

Hey gals, quiet a delicacies you have there.  I would be honored to sit and have a bite with you three, but whatever you do, don't tell me what we're eating till after the fact.  Just make sure there is red semi-dry wine there to help wash it down.  LOL!!!! ;)  :wacko:

Hey gals, quiet a delicacies you have there.  I would be honored to sit and have a bite with you three, but whatever you do, don't tell me what we're eating till after the fact.  Just make sure there is red semi-dry wine there to help wash it down.  LOL!!!! ;)  :wacko:

***///

If we were serving up tasty morsels of something exotic, we'd be duty-bound to tell ya...

Just in case you're allergic to roast weasel.

:lol:

what no rabbit ?? no chocolate covered insects..mussels but no oysters...no octopus...no sea horse.... :lmao:

***///

Bunnies...? You bet, in a red sauce with herbs.

Chocolate-covered ants, roasted grubs, indeed !

Oysters...? You bet - Blue Point AND Rocky Mountain !

Octopus & squid... every way (breaded, fried, roasted, sauteed....)

SeaHorse - no can do.  Any guy who takes on the kind of parental responsibility THEY do - deserves to live.

***///

Bunnies...? You bet, in a red sauce with herbs.

Chocolate-covered ants, roasted grubs, indeed !

Oysters...? You bet - Blue Point AND Rocky Mountain !

Octopus & squid... every way (breaded, fried, roasted, sauteed....)

SeaHorse - no can do.  Any guy who takes on the kind of parental responsibility THEY do - deserves to live.

I know you gals would love some racoon then .

Closest thing to beef there is

mmmmmmm

Makes awesome barbecue sandwiches

• Upvote 1