Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another noob! Hi!!!!!!!

Hello to all. Long time reader first time poster. Just got into this a few months ago. I didn't invest a massive amount. Not looking to be a multi millionaire, just looking to have enough to do anything, but not enough to do nothing. Why isn't there a specific thread for all newbies here? Unless the mods wanna pin this one for all noobs to say hi, it would be fine by me!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Tankdude,

I'm a live one for sure. Hanging on to the line for dear life! Lol!!!

wpsmit,

I hope my fiancée thinks I'm a keeper!

Nelg,

I got negged inside of 10 posts or less? Is that a new record? Lol! Anyway, thanks for evenning me out.

Edited by CJSinSJ
  • Upvote 1

***///

There are some here who whine and cry and post long tear-jerker dissertations about how cruel it all is and how their feelings get hurt and tout how brave they are for taking it like a man....

But it's just a website of an eclectic group of personalities all tossing their :twocents: into the mix and not letting it get to them if they don't like something they read.

So, above all else - have fun. 

IQD RV WATCH is a long, long ride.... enjoy the ride and ignore any uncomfortable little bumps that happen along the way!

:D  :P  :wave:  :lmao:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CJSinSJ, hello and welcome! DinarVets is not just a forum, it's an institution. Well, kinda. :D Watch out for all the little critters running loose...oh there's a certain clown here we all adore too, you probably already ran across some of whom and what I mean. Have fun and stay grounded.

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...