Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq: Parliamentary financial confirms the deletion of zeros from the currency in early 2014

Frangipani

We are all frustrated but can you imagine the people in Iraq? Wow

They sure as heck better have a plan in motion or that country is going to burst! I am surprised there hasn't been a civil war and by the looks of Syria they should be a bit worried. People can starve or go without electricity and a good viable currency after a big war etc. for only so long.

As for me, I am sick of waiting and the government we have spinning us all around too. We are lucky in many ways but as a global leader the big percentage of people out there are hurting. A few too many monkey wrenches in our own political system. Just IMHO.

Some have said don't throw our kids out to war... Well we aren't doing well on a global or national front. There seems to be an imbalance here in the USA. America should be very feared and respected! We should all be living like kings, in my opinion. We are all being sold out by some very wealthy people in our country.

I hope all of you are doing well and healthy. Not that some big dollars wouldn't help, but can't buy some things... Peace.

Iraq get this done already! Take a leap forward!

• Upvote 3

Finance parliamentary: 2014 will see the deletion of zeros from currency

4/9/2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNGAdd a comment - 

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News confirmed the Finance Committee, Wednesday, that the year 2014 will see the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, indicating that the deletion will be in coordination with the Central Bank. said committee member Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri told (Baghdadi News) that "the process of deletion of zeros from the national currency will begin in 2014, through an agreement with the central bank, "noting that" this project will lead to reducing the proportion of the national currency traded from 4 billion to one billion. " and added that "the size will be reduced to a quarter, and this will enhance the value and easy to transport," referring to that "fraud or manipulation in cash currencies, it will be very difficult." The CBI identified earlier in the beginning of this year will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the national currency, but the Iraqi government demanded wait Bank implemented the project, fearing the emergence of counterfeit currency during the switching process.

Iraq: Parliamentary financial confirms the deletion of zeros from the currency in early 2014 10388_200_200_crop_middle_______________

عدد القراء : 840 Readers Number: 840

Confirmed the Finance Committee, Wednesday, that the year 2014 will see the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, indicating that the deletion will be in coordination with the Central Bank.

Said committee member Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri in a statement that "the process of deletion of zeros from the national currency will begin in 2014, through an agreement with the central bank," noting that "this project will lead to reducing the proportion of the national currency traded from 4 billion to one billion."

He added that "the size will be reduced to a quarter and this will enhance the value and easy to transport," noting that "fraud or manipulation in cash currencies, it will be very difficult."

The CBI identified earlier in the beginning of this year will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the national currency, but the Iraqi government demanded the bank to slow down implementation of the project, fearing the emergence of counterfeit currency during the switching process.

administrator administrator
9/5/2013 8:15:30 PM 9/5/2013 8:15:30 PM

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&ei=WokBTPOiJZX4Na-tsTs&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://hammurabi-news.com/viewcontent/%3Fc_id%3D10364&sandbox=0&usg=ALkJrhifUjFgXc63ARJMLYC1keCQh4hP0Q

I find it curious they are stating there is 4 billion in circulation......so that is what is in Iraq?  I was wondering where the trillion jargon went.

I think they mean 4 billion NOTES in various denominations, adding up to trillions...

We are all frustrated but can you imagine the people in Iraq? Wow

They sure as heck better have a plan in motion or that country is going to burst! I am surprised there hasn't been a civil war and by the looks of Syria they should be a bit worried. People can starve or go without electricity and a good viable currency after a big war etc. for only so long.

As for me, I am sick of waiting and the government we have spinning us all around too. We are lucky in many ways but as a global leader the big percentage of people out there are hurting. A few too many monkey wrenches in our own political system. Just IMHO.

Some have said don't throw our kids out to war... Well we aren't doing well on a global or national front. There seems to be an imbalance here in the USA. America should be very feared and respected! We should all be living like kings, in my opinion. We are all being sold out by some very wealthy people in our country.

I hope all of you are doing well and healthy. Not that some big dollars wouldn't help, but can't buy some things... Peace.

Iraq get this done already! Take a leap forward!

"We are all being sold out by some very wealthy people in our country. "

Well, that is an understatement - certainly, painfully true. And they keep us little guys fighting with each other over petty issues like gays, guns and religion. 

Pitiful, really. Until we get together and create a level playing field and clean out our government, we are in trouble.

Anybody know the American Revolution helped the US upper class at the time? They said then, "Hey we are oppressing the poor so much they might revolt...better they help us fight the King, then we can oppress them again afterward." And that's what happened.

Source: "People's History of the US" by Howard Zinn.

Same thing going on today. History repeats itself, beget by our ignorance.

I remember this news :) / but 29 trillion dinar represented by 6 trillion banknotes is mathematically wrong. 29/6 trillion will give an average of 5 dinar per note (roughly), but in actual fact, most of IQDs are made up of 3 zeros notes.

Saleh said there were currently some 29 trillion dinars in circulation in Iraq, represented by some 6 trillion banknotes of various denominations, most of them quite small. He said this also caused complications for the Central Bank and government, as well as commercial accounting departments.

I find it hard to believe 6 trillion in country circulating, when there are 30 million people and most of them are using USD.

I call BS on this.

• Upvote 3