Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FEMA Preparing For Disaster By October 1st- "DHS Buiding An Army" Warns Marine Colonel

The Machine

September is National Preparedness Month, according to the FEMA website, which goes on to list events and locations etc. nationwide conducted with the National preparedness Community.

Seems to be pretty much in line with previous events and drills.

Must admit I never heard of it before (NPC) that is.

September is National Preparedness Month, according to the FEMA website, which goes on to list events and locations etc. nationwide conducted with the National preparedness Community.

Seems to be pretty much in line with previous events and drills.

Must admit I never heard of it before (NPC) that is.

Actually mcjocky1, I believe this was one of his many executive orders.  National Defense Resources Preparedness.  It is able to use military against American citizens...which is a violation of the United States Constitution. 

This executive order gives the president unprecedented power in times of peace, as well as war time.  This also includes the training of our youth...through FEMA.  They hide behind the word "service" oh, but is it services or indoctrination. Research and educate and pray for the true meaning behind the wording of this executive order, and pray for our youth.  Hitler targeted the youth, did he not.   

• Upvote 1

This also includes the training of our youth...through FEMA.  They hide behind the word "service" oh, but is it services or indoctrination. Research and educate and pray for the true meaning behind the wording of this executive order, and pray for our youth.  Hitler targeted the youth, did he not.   

mcjocky, just wanted to make clear that FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) a new unit entitled FEMA Corps was created in partnership  between the Department of Homeland Security and the Corporation National and Community Service.  Read on it and you will be surprised. 

"FEMA Preparing For Disaster" - you got that part correct, that is what they do!

There is no secret army being built to turn against the American people!

Next they will say that they are recruiting soldiers from Cuba, Mexico and South America to come & kill Americans! LOL

Get a life and quit dreamin' so much.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Here ya go Dawg  :hug:

PS I don't know how to say it any different. This will only get worse. Until the Patriot Act (and NDAA) allowing this is repealed and zeig heil homeland security is dismantled with law enforcement restored to its previous  hierarchy with multi layered agencies having oversight over the other.... this will continue to grow exponentially worse. There is NO oversight... NONE. Its now all under one authority, within one infra structure.  Yogi Bear's buddy Mr Ranger now gets a gun and an authority buzz.... 

Wonder if and how these guys are being vetted and trained....  :angry:

• Upvote 1

Never had much luck posting videos here.

Here's part of the army that has been built to turn against Americans and our Constitution. This lady is a veteran.

All while MANY bystanders stand an shout. That is real men, NOT. With this kind of attitude the brown shirts will win one confrontation at a time. GGGGgeeeeZZZ this country is in deep dooo dooo.

Here ya go Dawg  :hug:

PS I don't know how to say it any different. This will only get worse. Until the Patriot Act (and NDAA) allowing this is repealed and zeig heil homeland security is dismantled with law enforcement restored to its previous  hierarchy with multi layered agencies having oversight over the other.... this will continue to grow exponentially worse. There is NO oversight... NONE. Its now all under one authority, within one infra structure.  Yogi Bear's buddy Mr Ranger now gets a gun and an authority buzz.... 

Don't agree with it razor.

But again its still to vague

Was this women out of the assigned area for the protesters to be.

Hell I dont know.

Like I said

stay aware

stay prepared and supplied

stay armed and we will see.

Am I going to believe half of what I see on the tube and net

No I wont

I have been burnt to many times  

Hell I dont know.

Like I said

stay aware

No I wont

Oh and I wouldn't actually go as far as calling that being "Brutalized 

• Upvote 1

I saw 5 or 6 homeland security clowns yesterday at the town dock with what would have made for a very nice king mackerel tournament boat.

Slow witted and overweight is how I'd describe them.

The First Ammendement should not be limited to "assigned areas".

If I pushed your arm and shoulder in a way that ligaments and muscles may be torn, would you call it brutal?

Did anyone do a followup on the young woman?  How long was she held?  What was the reason for her arrest?  Is she still in jail?  Surely there are some additional facts that we need to know relevant to this video!  

There are so many conspiracy theories being told and presented!  It's like calling "wolf" when there is no wolf!    We are "outsiders" to what really is happening on the video.  Not saying it is not legit, but there are too many questions.

I saw 5 or 6 homeland security clowns yesterday at the town dock with what would have made for a very nice king mackerel tournament boat.

Slow witted and overweight is how I'd describe them.

The First Ammendement should not be limited to "assigned areas".

If I pushed your arm and shoulder in a way that ligaments and muscles may be torn, would you call it brutal?

Sorry flat im old school .

I didn't see any brutality in the vid

I have had my a$$ stomped by the cops. (a violent childhood)

It didn't look anything like that.

Most of the struggling was her.

and yes there has always been crowd control at any event where large mass`s of people are involved.

Concerts ect ect. 

There is space designated for the event . its a safety thing

So come on. First Amendment being abused over assigned areas.

hahahahahaha

There way to much serious stuff going on right now then to get hung up

on half truths and internet youtube drama

Hell I dont know.

Like I said

stay aware

No I wont

Thanks Dog.

+1

No, we can't entirely trust nor draw permanent conclusions even from information presented by a video. Videos can be manipulated. Like you stated, she may have intentionally positioned her self in a 'restricted' area and waited for this type of reaction from the police.

There's also a greater issue involved here, IMHO. Our security forces and military are comprised of Americans. Most of them are not some mind-controlled thugs or robots. They took a vow to serve and 'protect'. So when we find ourselves even thinking about brown shirts or insurrection, we must be very careful. Or else we will be plotting against fellow Americans who are caring out a critical role that's necessary for defending our constitutionally protected way of life. It's impossible for all of them to want the destruction of our civil liberties.

Just saying.

Edited by Wayfarer

Sorry flat im old school .

I didn't see any brutality in the vid

I have had my a$$ stomped by the cops. (a violent childhood)

It didn't look anything like that.

Most of the struggling was her.

and yes there has always been crowd control at any event where large mass`s of people are involved.

Concerts ect ect. 

There is space designated for the event . its a safety thing

So come on. First Amendment being abused over assigned areas.

hahahahahaha

There way to much serious stuff going on right now then to get hung up

on half truths and internet youtube drama

I don't know dog, but an female Iraqi war veteran being man handled because she is playing her banjo outta the area the pigs thought she should be seems like over kill to me.

There's also a greater issue involved here, IMHO. Our security forces and military are comprised of Americans. Most of them are not some mind-controlled thugs or robots. They took a vow to serve and 'protect'. So when we find ourselves even thinking about brown shirts or insurrection, we must be very careful. Or else we will be plotting against fellow Americans who are caring out a critical role that's necessary for defending our constitutionally protected way of life. It's impossible for all of them to want the destruction of our civil liberties.

Just saying.

21. Nationwide, the police have been mind-kontrolled by the deployment of high tech pulsed beam microwave, constant-on shoulder held radio systems which are known to be able to entrain aggressive attitudes in many police officers and can cause parietal lobe or temporal lobe psychomotor seizures during arrests which can make the officers gone temporarily nuts and beat or murder victims. Cancer clusters are starting to form and most police have no idea that after many years of use their brains are being changed and in many cases their souls are being snatched. In time it will be shown that like the hand held radar guns police used to set between their legs between cars, these units are cancer causing. This cancer from these shoulder held radios as it starts to appear of course will be minimized and covered up.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/02/35-things-the-ruling-cabal-does-not-want-you-to-know/

It's all true people, they do what they want. I know people who were thrown in jail, cases waived to a higher court, then dismissed by the State after 7 or 9 months in jail. If you don't have any money to make bail, you sit there. They make money off you while you are in jail from the Feds. Then when the person gets out, they have nothing, lost their jobs, homes, cars, credit, everything. Believe me, I know. It is a Police State, all about control.

WM13

Edited by waterman13

I don't know dog, but an female Iraqi war veteran being man handled because she is playing her banjo outta the area the pigs thought she should be seems like over kill to me.

PIGS ?

Really?

Are all law enforcement officers pigs to you flat or just these?