Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2nd WWII VET KILLER NABBED!

SgtFuryUSCZ

***///

SPOKANE, WA -- The second suspect in the beating death of a WWII Veteran was found in a basement.....  hiding like the coward he is.

Now that both 'suspects' are in custody, we hope the Judge throws the book at them. :angry: 

No more excuses about how these killers are 'poor victims themselves'

and 'didn't know any better' and 'couldn't help themselves' and

'can't be held entirely responsible for their actions' due to

mitigating circumstances' like momma is a ho,  no Poppa in the home and

'nobody didn't gave us no love'.

...and don't blame it on a drug habit, either... <_<

you aren't "sick from duh drug"...

YOU'RE STUPID and HEARTLESS and VOID OF ALL INTELLIGENCE.

We hope they lock you 2 freaks up in the Psych Ward at The Pen and somebody bigger and crazier than you calls you their little bi**h and beats YOU in the head every day...!

Wah-wah-wah...... NO MERCY FOR YOU ! :angry:

• Upvote 4

Here is the link for the full article:  http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/26/20197098-second-teen-arrested-in-beating-death-of-wwii-vet-delbert-belton?lite

There is a picture of one of the little thugs on there, where is Rev. Al and that loser Jesse now?  Two black kids beat a retired vet, who survived being shot in WW2, to death in his car.  I hate to even bring this up, but I knew what color these kids were before I even read the article after seeing the dead vet was white.  POS little cowards.

Mr. Belton may you rest in peace, thank you for your service to our country, and my sorrow is yours for you to have to leave this world the way you did. May your friends and family find peace in their hearts. You are a hero in my eyes and a brave man who according to the story, fought till the end once again against overwhelming odds with these two little thugs, it probably only made it worse, but you never gave up the fight!!  Hats off friend. :salute:

As for the two little punks who killed him, may you both burn in hell and suffer a slow and painful death.  A few more people are being charged with felonies for aiding the little street urchin.  Good riddance to all!! :angry:  :angry:

WELL SAID SARGE'S GALS I couldn't agree more!!

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 4

Sharpton and company will not come out of their rat holes any time there is a black on white crime. They pretend it never happened or try to defer the reason it happened to something a white man did first. It's never a black persons fault. I'm sure in Sharpton's mind the Ausie who died last week started trouble with those killers. Or the system failed them, or they had a rough childhood or....  Same old crap from them. Sharpton and company are almost as guilty as the killers themselves for the riots and havoc they create.