Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will the GOP lose control of the House?

TPSprayduster

If they shut down the government yes they lose it.  Some of you say no but just shut down the government by defunding obamacare and we shall see.  LOL this is going to be sooo funny.  This coming from a Republican!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/15/adam-kinzinger-obamacare_n_3762843.html?ref=topbar

***///

IGNORE.   Gee, that word is so close to IGNORANT.  Hmmmnnn....

yes correct just ignore and you will be the first here crying about how the GOP lost the house.  Let your true colors show.

If they lose it then we lose our nation

Yes Texas you just have to ignore Fury,  it will be hollering from the pews but some folks are so smart that they don't see the writing on the wall defund obamacare by shutting down the government.  Kick the military and veterans in the big toe just to prove a point.  It will be another NFL moment better said Not For Long in the house of rep.

Edited by TPSprayduster

***///

And every other time they sequestered government employees that we know of, they ended up getting back-pay anyway.... 

there is no crisis as they've presented, the professional liars in D.C. are alarmists .

They are trying to rule through intimidation.

Dirty politics = dirty tricks.

Since the vast majority of illegal immigrants will most likely vote democrat, supporting amnesty is suicidal for Republicans, and will ensure a permanent progressive government, and an all progressive supreme court. It doesn't really matter though, since the Republicans are increasingly becoming progressives themselves. The 2 party system is irrelevant anyway because we are a plutocratic police state now, and the plutocracy is who both parties are funded by, and answer to, and they... not the people... are represented by this government. It's now a one party system of republicrats.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 2

If they shut down the government yes they lose it.  Some of you say no but just shut down the government by defunding obamacare and we shall see.  LOL this is going to be sooo funny.  This coming from a Republican!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/15/adam-kinzinger-obamacare_n_3762843.html?ref=topbar

TP

I have seen your brand of conservatism every time you post.

So far every time you post you are telling us that the GOP must surrender to the will of

The Democrats or dire consequences will occur.

You are go along to get along Republican nothing more then a RINO

You are a John Boehner type of RINO

People like you stand up and object so it will be on record that you don’t agree and

then surrender to the enemy and give them every thing they wanted and what you were supposedly against.

But you are right the GOP will lose the house in 2014

To the Tea Party

America is starting to stand up and opening their eyes to what the Democratic party and the RINO’S are doing to the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 9

Seeing that the Angry White Man demographic is shrinking every year...

And the GOP keeps up its hate campaigns against everyone except Angry White Men...

Then yes. They will lose. And we will be blessed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Seeing that the Angry White Man demographic is shrinking every year...

And the GOP keeps up its hate campaigns against everyone except Angry White Men...

Then yes. They will lose. And we will be blessed.

You are not "evil" Hames. :)

The ones who so badly want the Repugs to come to their rescue... don't know that it really doesn't matter.

Can anyone say BANKSTERS?

TP

I have seen your brand of conservatism every time you post.

So far every time you post you are telling us that the GOP must surrender to the will of

The Democrats or dire consequences will occur.

You are go along to get along Republican nothing more then a RINO

You are a John Boehner type of RINO

People like you stand up and object so it will be on record that you don’t agree and

then surrender to the enemy and give them every thing they wanted and what you were supposedly against.

But you are right the GOP will lose the house in 2014

To the Tea Party

America is starting to stand up and opening their eyes to what the Democratic party and the RINO’S are doing to the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

Dear Sentienel, the tea party elected have already lied to those who put them there and they are slowly falling.  Cut a 100 Billion immediatlley upon being elected yeah right now those tea party folks are on their way out.  I am not a die hard conservative like some are on here who think their way is the only way.  Those folks will be left holding the bag.  If you have noticed the tea party are looking for hard liners in which they will not find unless they lie like that guy from Florida who got defeated Allan West.  The Winds are changing directions yet again because of distractions like defund obamacare.  Their has to be a better reason than just that.

TP correct me if I'm wrong... didn't you go to the "Republican Convension" last election?

I highly doubt many of the posters here actually read the link to your original post.

Don't have a dog in this fight... Independent :)

Shushhhhh... :)

yes i did and you are right some on this forum only find the negative and run with it.

Dear Sentienel, the tea party elected have already lied to those who put them there and they are slowly falling.  Cut a 100 Billion immediatlley upon being elected yeah right now those tea party folks are on their way out.  I am not a die hard conservative like some are on here who think their way is the only way.  Those folks will be left holding the bag.  If you have noticed the tea party are looking for hard liners in which they will not find unless they lie like that guy from Florida who got defeated Allan West.  The Winds are changing directions yet again because of distractions like defund obamacare.  Their has to be a better reason than just that.

TP, in my opinion the slow fall of the Tea Party can be put squarly on the IRS, as they slow walked and did not approve of Tea Party affiliations trying to organize after their big success in the 2010 election cycle, this slow walk of limbo status hurt them to recieve donations and in recruiting more members & promoting their views. 292 conservative organization's filed = 0 approvals, 0 denials & all 292 in limbo  vs.  19 liberal organization's filed = 6 approvals, 2 denied. You do the math.

WoodChopper

yes i did and you are right some on this forum only find the negative and run with it.

***///

There is only 1 real party in this Republic now.... WE THE PEOPLE.

Anyone who does not stand as a Patriot,

stands as a conspirator with the progressives who want to take over our entire Nation.

It is now Americans against a communist dictatorship put in place and being manipulated by outside entities.

WISE UP.

TP, in my opinion the slow fall of the Tea Party can be put squarly on the IRS, as they slow walked and did not approve of Tea Party affiliations trying to organize after their big success in the 2010 election cycle, this slow walk of limbo status hurt them to recieve donations and in recruiting more members & promoting their views. 292 conservative organization's filed = 0 approvals, 0 denials & all 292 in limbo  vs.  19 liberal organization's filed = 6 approvals, 2 denied. You do the math.

WoodChopper

IMO the IRS scandal is just an distraction to pull people away from the real reason that the Tea party was not sucessfull.  Blame it on IRS, Benghazi or some other scandal bottom line is that the candidates that were elected did not follow through with the promises that were made.  So out they go and bring in someone else.  I guess now the big push is to defund obamacare.  But at the cost of shutting down the government, stalling the economy, kick the military and veterans in the kneecaps just because of obamacare.  I declare seems like the GOP does not want to be in charge only just to bring pain to all.  Can you imagine the military with paychecks?  And who do you think will get the blame for packaging the budget the way it is?  It comes from the HOUSE which is control by the GOP NFL is going to be the end game.  Some do not agree but that is their opinion.